EDD July 2012

Celson

Hi Celson, i just realise that we both are in 5 weeks & 4 days according to ticker! :) but gynae says currently still small cant really tell me how exactly i'm into how many weeks. Only estimated in 6 weeks & few days.

During my 1st checkup i can see a very tiny dot using vaginal scan, ultrasound cant even see anything.
ehhh yeah lor we same weeks and days leh! But weird that number of days left is different.

By the way I want to ask mummies, as Xmas is just around the corner, want to check if those honey baked ham can be taken? (provided they are heated again to kill bacteria)

mei2009

ehhh yeah lor we same weeks and days leh! But weird that number of days left is different.

By the way I want to ask mummies, as Xmas is just around the corner, want to check if those honey baked ham can be taken? (provided they are heated again to kill bacteria)
Ya, so long as food is cooked through and hot should be ok :) I love honey baked ham too!

mei2009

Hey mummies, are you doing or have you done Oscar? I'm scheduled for 29 Dec and suddenly I'm getting nervous. Wondering if anyone feels similarly?

Yingver07

Hey mummies, are you doing or have you done Oscar? I'm scheduled for 29 Dec and suddenly I'm getting nervous. Wondering if anyone feels similarly?
I'll be going for oscar when in my 12 weeks. If low risk then at least a relief, If high risk then i'll opt for amnio.

Last edited:

mei2009

I'll be going for oscar when in my 12 weeks. If low risk then at least a relief, If high risk then i'll opt for amnio.
I guess I'm nervous cos don't know what to do with bad news... And also cos I ovulated at day 28 so a bit worried about egg quality..

Dilys

I guess I'm nervous cos don't know what to do with bad news... And also cos I ovulated at day 28 so a bit worried about egg quality..
Hi Mei2009,

Actually nothing to be worried or nervous...for Oscar! Haha u r so funny ... Why think of the bad news when you haven't got the good news ?? Be positive ! It's god"s will ! It's too late for you to doubt your egg quality ... If you got successfully preggie .. U should think for the better not to think of the worst ! Good luck ...

Dilys

Hi yingver ,

Be positive ! Why you havent go tru your Oscar ... U start thinking of the high risk? Always have faith !! Good luck..

mei2009

Hi Mei2009,

Actually nothing to be worried or nervous...for Oscar! Haha u r so funny ... Why think of the bad news when you haven't got the good news ?? Be positive ! It's god"s will ! It's too late for you to doubt your egg quality ... If you got successfully preggie .. U should think for the better not to think of the worst ! Good luck ...
Heh, cos I'm paranoid one!! Need something to occupy my mind.. Heading to library soon...

Dilys

Heh, cos I'm paranoid one!! Need something to occupy my mind.. Heading to library soon...
Haha.. You should relaxed yourself ... Oscar is just 1st challenge.. There are more challenges coming up... Detailed scan ... Glucose test ... Giving birth.. N etc.

Jenni

Haha.. You should relaxed yourself ... Oscar is just 1st challenge.. There are more challenges coming up... Detailed scan ... Glucose test ... Giving birth.. N etc.
Haha, don think too much, relax, be positive, If you are still young below 35yrs, i believe there is nothing much to worry abt... Worry too much and think too much is bad for baby... So jus relax and enjoy ur pregnancy...

mei2009

Haha, don think too much, relax, be positive, If you are still young below 35yrs, i believe there is nothing much to worry abt... Worry too much and think too much is bad for baby... So jus relax and enjoy ur pregnancy...
I turn 32 next month :) (I like getting old hoho!)

Anyway, I'm quite happy cos I didn't feel pukey at all today - maybe morning sickness is officially over! Still tired after being out for a few hours the afternoon though.. But after some rest, I managed to get up and cook mee goreng my style - with egg noodles! Quite happy.. Hoping for better days :)

Jenni

I turn 32 next month :) (I like getting old hoho!)

Anyway, I'm quite happy cos I didn't feel pukey at all today - maybe morning sickness is officially over! Still tired after being out for a few hours the afternoon though.. But after some rest, I managed to get up and cook mee goreng my style - with egg noodles! Quite happy.. Hoping for better days :)
32 Still young la, everyday stay happy is gd things... Baby come out will be a happy baby, My pass pregnancy very easily cry, my Gers come out like to cry alot... Cannot ta han... Temper also as bad as me...

mei2009

32 Still young la, everyday stay happy is gd things... Baby come out will be a happy baby, My pass pregnancy very easily cry, my Gers come out like to cry alot... Cannot ta han... Temper also as bad as me...
Aiyoh... Ok, I'll only read happy stories and watch funny dramas! :p

Jheyyy

Hi mummies,

Haven't been logging in for so long.
Not sure if I did mention, my EDD is on 4th July.
Hoping for another girl thou I already have a girl turning 11mo this month.
V v v v v tiring cos my girl is still so young & she keep sticking to me like super glue.
Just started throwing up once last night.
Considered v fortunate cos I was throwing up every minute when I had my #1.
I've opted out of Oscar scan as I'm 23 this year, plus I was on the low risk side when I was expecting my girl.
I'm so tired I feel like sleeping for the whole day !

valwee

I just entered 11weeks. My lower back and thigh suddenly very strengthless everytime it reaches night time. Any1 experience this too? It is normal? And my belly is already very protuding!!

Jenni

Hi mummies,

Haven't been logging in for so long.
Not sure if I did mention, my EDD is on 4th July.
Hoping for another girl thou I already have a girl turning 11mo this month.
V v v v v tiring cos my girl is still so young & she keep sticking to me like super glue.
Just started throwing up once last night.
Considered v fortunate cos I was throwing up every minute when I had my #1.
I've opted out of Oscar scan as I'm 23 this year, plus I was on the low risk side when I was expecting my girl.
I'm so tired I feel like sleeping for the whole day !
Hi, I also opt out for my Oscar test as i am 27 yrs old, My previous 2 pregnancy also didn't take the Oscar test so will not take this time...
I have been very tired as when working, keep feeling wan to slp but can't slp... U are so young and have going to have 2 kids.

My Gers are 5 yrs & 2 Yrs... Every 3 yrs have 1 hehe...

Jenni

I just entered 11weeks. My lower back and thigh suddenly very strengthless everytime it reaches night time. Any1 experience this too? It is normal? And my belly is already very protuding!!
I only feel back pain as sit very long in office... Belly abit big for 12 Weeks hehe...