EDD July 2012

Celson

Dear mummies, hope you all have been doing fine.
I received the bad news last week and the 2nd diagnosis today confirmed I am no longer in EDD July 2012 club. Will be in for a surgery tmr.

Was hoping to build friendships here with you mummies but guess I'm probably out of here for a while. Just wanted to say thanks for the advice from some mummies here, nevertheless.

Wish you all and your loved ones a joyous and happy new year.

Dilys

I received the bad news last week and the 2nd diagnosis today confirmed I am no longer in EDD July 2012 club. Will be in for a surgery tomorrow.

Was hoping to build friendships here with you mummies but guess I'm probably out of here for a while. Just wanted to say thanks for the advice from some mummies here, nevertheless.

Hi celson,

Sorry to hear that !!! dont't worry you are still young .. Try again !! Take care... Don't worry I am sure you will be back soon here ...

JuliaKT

I received the bad news last week and the 2nd diagnosis today confirmed I am no longer in EDD July 2012 club. Will be in for a surgery tmr.

Hi Celson,

Sorry to hear that.... Hope you have speedy recovery after surgery. Rest well and then try again . :)

mei2009

I'm so sorry to hear that.. Do take care, and if you can, have some confinement food - 小月子 - to help you recover and be ready for the next one!

Jenni

Hi Celson,

Sry to hear that, rest well and do some confinement and rest well prepare for the next one...

Xenah

Hi all mummies congrats!

Am pregnant with our 1st baby, excited, nervous and scared. Just turned 11 weeks and MS is torturing me :( hopefully it goes off when I go into 2nd trimester.:001_302:

Jenni

Hi all mummies congrats!

Am pregnant with our 1st baby, excited, nervous and scared. Just turned 11 weeks and MS is torturing me :( hopefully it goes off when I go into 2nd trimester.:001_302:
Hi Xenah,

Congrat, relax and enjoy ur pregnancy, for MS it may go off after 1st trimester, it depends on diff ppl...

engravedx

Hello mummies...

Any of you prone to having strains in your hands and legs after getting pregnant? Few weeks back I just strained my right thigh, near the buttocks, causing me to limp while walking, but still bearable. It was better after a night of sleep. Just this morning, I strained my right arm and it was so painful till I kept crying. Even when I'm not moving my hand, I can still feel the extreme pain. There's some slight strain in my right thigh to go along with that as well.. Not sure if this is normal or is it just my body's problem? My bf says that I probably didn't sleep well, but I'm not sure if that's the case..

Today's my 21st birthday, end up spending the whole morning crying and trying to fall asleep with the pain. :'(

Dilys

Hello mummies...

Any of you prone to having strains in your hands and legs after getting pregnant? Few weeks back I just strained my right thigh, near the buttocks, causing me to limp while walking, but still bearable. It was better after a night of sleep. Just this morning, I strained my right arm and it was so painful till I kept crying. Even when I'm not moving my hand, I can still feel the extreme pain. There's some slight strain in my right thigh to go along with that as well.. Not sure if this is normal or is it just my body's problem? My bf says that I probably didn't sleep well, but I'm not sure if that's the case..

Today's my 21st birthday, end up spending the whole morning crying and trying to fall asleep with the pain. :'(
Hihi ...

Happy birthday !!! You should support yourself well with pillows when you are sleeping.. Jia you !!! Don't cry .. It's not good for your little one :)

Jenni

Hello mummies...

Hi engravedx,

Happy belated birthday, for me i won't strained my leg or hand but only if i slp on 1 side for too long, the next day my hand will be pain but very fast ok le...

mei2009

Happy 2012 mummies! Most of us are going to finish our first trimester alr! Yay ((:)
Yes, can't wait! Hoping that morning sickness will then go away for good! I puked last night and this morning discovered fresh red spots all over my face - the force of the puke is scary!

valwee

im was so anticipating for the 2ns tri cuz my ms is damn bad. During 1st tri whenever i need food, i don't have the usual hunger pangs but i feel lik vomitting alot n always vomit gastric juice out -.- finally rch 2nd tri already end up appetite not as good as 1st tri n sometimes vomits food out after meals instead. During 1st tri, i eat everyday at 9.30am,1pm,4.30pm and 8pm whereas now i eat lesser meals. Isn't 2nd tri suppose to be better? n over my 1st tri i gained about 3-4 kg isit normal?

Dilys

im was so anticipating for the 2ns tri cuz my ms is damn bad. During 1st tri whenever i need food, i don't have the usual hunger pangs but i feel lik vomitting alot n always vomit gastric juice out -.- finally rch 2nd tri already end up appetite not as good as 1st tri n sometimes vomits food out after meals instead. During 1st tri, i eat everyday at 9.30am,1pm,4.30pm and 8pm whereas now i eat lesser meals. Isn't 2nd tri suppose to be better? n over my 1st tri i gained about 3-4 kg isit normal?
Hi ...

You are @ 13wks still early stage of 2nd trimester. Some mummies will vomit till 20 wks & even some till delivery! You got to know what trigger your vomiting.. If you are vomiting gastric acid.. Then you should try to eat dry crackers & drink some milo.

Gaining of weight really depends on individual.. Some gain alot of weight some don't .. As long as baby is growing.

Personally 2nd trimester.. is nothing better.. you get all the backaching,difficulty in sleeping..frequent peeing will come back again @ end of 2nd trimester. But of cos.. You enjoy the movement of your baby [but If ur bb is too active.. U will be having uncomfort in sleeping.]

1st trimester for me I don't gain any weight I lose abt 4kg. 2nd trimester I gain back my 4kg + 2kg. So total I gain only 2kg only... But baby is growing very well.. Tummy getting bigger.. Baby is gaining weight.

Jia you !!

valwee

Hi ...

You are @ 13wks still early stage of 2nd trimester. Some mummies will vomit till 20 wks & even some till delivery! You got to know what trigger your vomiting.. If you are vomiting gastric acid.. Then you should try to eat dry crackers & drink some milo.

Gaining of weight really depends on individual.. Some gain alot of weight some don't .. As long as baby is growing.

Personally 2nd trimester.. is nothing better.. you get all the backaching,difficulty in sleeping..frequent peeing will come back again @ end of 2nd trimester. But of cos.. You enjoy the movement of your baby [but If ur bb is too active.. U will be having uncomfort in sleeping.]

1st trimester for me I don't gain any weight I lose abt 4kg. 2nd trimester I gain back my 4kg + 2kg. So total I gain only 2kg only... But baby is growing very well.. Tummy getting bigger.. Baby is gaining weight.

Jia you !!

YA!! nowadays i will wake up in the middle of the night suddenly and my back just started hurting a few moments ago before writing this post. just vomited my lunch out as well.. damn xin ku!