EDD July 2012

Yingver07

Haha u r so funny! U are told u r having a girl then why still having doubt? :) u must trust yourself...n your baby that she won't suddenly become a boy !! Olden days maybe now it's almost quite accurate .. U paid for your sonographer u should trust him/her. Haha if by doing for scan u still have doubt.. Haha no one can help u :) relax !!
^_^ hehe! Since most of u said that I shall trust the eyes of sonographer.

Yingver07

I think I'm starting to feel bit of baby's movement in my belly. But not sure whether is it or not..can't decsribe that feeling either. Normally by when u will start to feel stronger movement?

I think I'm starting to feel bit of baby's movement in my belly. But not sure whether is it or not..can't decsribe that feeling either. Normally by when u will start to feel stronger movement?
I can feel those fluttering in my tummy ard wk 18-19.. I start feeling strong movement at wk20 :001_302:, sometimes e kick is so intense i wonder my bb is practicing martial art inside ..

I can feel those fluttering in my tummy ard wk 18-19.. I start feeling strong movement at wk20 :001_302:, sometimes e kick is so intense i wonder my bb is practicing martial art inside ..
Hehe... S0 cute... mine t00... Started feeling Str0ng kickS at 22weekS... eSpecially when im hungry... 0mg!!! S0metimeS im like Sh0ck...S0 ur expecting a girl 0r a b0y?

Hehe... S0 cute... mine t00... Started feeling Str0ng kickS at 22weekS... eSpecially when im hungry... 0mg!!! S0metimeS im like Sh0ck...S0 ur expecting a girl 0r a b0y?
ya! e kick is even stronger when hungry..asking u to feed him/her now! Mine is a boy! I guess that's y he's so active inside..haha

Yingver07

Mine is a baby girl..till now 21 weeks along i only can feel very very slight "poking" feeling..but still not sure is it her movements as i've been feeling this "poking feel for days.

cyberie

Mine is a baby girl..till now 21 weeks along i only can feel very very slight "poking" feeling..but still not sure is it her movements as i've been feeling this "poking feel for days.
Hi... mine is a bb girl... @ 22 weeks.. also starting feeling bb movement after 21 weeks..
sometimes can feel the kick quite hard... hee... not painful but feel execited everytime i feel something.
there are few times that my husband can feel her movements too when he put his hand on my tummy...

Hehehe... the poking feeling is actually the kicks of the baby.. mine was like that b4.. till i really kanciong & check wif my gynae.. & my gynae mention that is my kicks... hehehe..

ya! e kick is even stronger when hungry..asking u to feed him/her now! Mine is a boy! I guess that's y he's so active inside..haha
Hahahaha... Same aS mine la... when im really hungry she will really kick me lhard.. S0metimeS i will be Stunned.. & grab S0metink t0 bite... if n0t She will c0ntin0uSly kick me... hehe...

Yingver07

Hehehe... the poking feeling is actually the kicks of the baby.. mine was like that b4.. till i really kanciong & check wif my gynae.. & my gynae mention that is my kicks... hehehe..
Great to hear that..at least I know it's the cause of the lil one. Hope to feel her kicks stronger by next week.

mei2009

Great to hear that..at least I know it's the cause of the lil one. Hope to feel her kicks stronger by next week.
Ya, my baby isn't kicking very strongly or all the time yet. ESP past few days I have been walking a lot so totally no feeling! Got worried until at night when I felt a little poking.. But last night I was about to fall asleep then he gave a sudden relatively strong kick and I was a little shocked! But so fun! :)

I'm now at airport waiting for a connecting flight - delayed for six hours!!! Hope to feel him kick during this time, makes the wait shorter...

Fadeela

Hi All,

My baby is kicking all the time... its making me tired too. pass 3 days it kicked me very early in the morning at 4 am n make me wide awake.

I thought I was imagining the kicking but guess wat yesterday i went for the detailed scan i got a scan photo with my baby leg kicking and my boy is doing somersault inside me, very very active.

Snowgal

i did my detailed scan and its a girl... i do feel some movements in my tummy but not very intense thou, dunno if it is my growling stomach or the baby kick. haha...

Ya, my baby isn't kicking very strongly or all the time yet. ESP past few days I have been walking a lot so totally no feeling! Got worried until at night when I felt a little poking.. But last night I was about to fall asleep then he gave a sudden relatively strong kick and I was a little shocked! But so fun! :)

I'm now at airport waiting for a connecting flight - delayed for six hours!!! Hope to feel him kick during this time, makes the wait shorter...
when we move alot in day time, we r so call "rocking" the bb..so bb is sleeping...hence nt much movement frm them..so at night when we don move much, they wake up n do their exercise! haha..

catflying

I am week 25 and the kicks started to intensify since 24weeks. Sometimes when I sit for long hours baby will kick. Wonder because the sitting down position squeeze the tummy and baby is uncomfortable. Today too busy at work so didn't feel anything but after dinner and sitting down to rest start to feel minor movement. So far no martial art expert inside. V genteel baby girl.

Jenni

I am week 25 and the kicks started to intensify since 24weeks. Sometimes when I sit for long hours baby will kick. Wonder because the sitting down position squeeze the tummy and baby is uncomfortable. Today too busy at work so didn't feel anything but after dinner and sitting down to rest start to feel minor movement. So far no martial art expert inside. V genteel baby girl.
My is ger too, can feel kicks very early maybe is 3rd one so can feel easily... My baby like to kick when I am typing keyboard or when my 2 gers is playing... Think she wan come out play with them too...

HDBMummy

Morning Mummys,

Anyone like me very easily get angry and fan? I can get angry over small things and feeling very fan. This is my first time i encounter this, my first 2 pregnancy i am ok but now get angry over small things, have try to control myself as don wan to effect baby but jus can't control. My cousic told me is Pre-natal blues...
I get very agitated and irrited over anything and everything too! It makes me feel very bad coz the brunt of my anger tends to go towards my dad who has leukemia n often forgets things prob coz of the medication he is taking.