EDD July 2012

Re: what to bring?

ya! i have the same problem too!
in between the folds of my arm pit has darker... eeww
i try to scrub and keep it clean daily...
cross finger it will go away after i pop
i avoid wearing sleeveless now... :)
may i ask will our nipple color lighten after we pop too?
i think so..:)

Jenni

ya! i have the same problem too!
in between the folds of my arm pit has darker... eeww
i try to scrub and keep it clean daily...
cross finger it will go away after i pop
i avoid wearing sleeveless now... :)
may i ask will our nipple color lighten after we pop too?
Don think will get away after delivery, my armpit also turn black after i get pregnant, till now 3rd pregnancy still the same, for me since this is the last le so i plan to go for sliming and see got what ways to make away the black frm armpit.

madangel

I wonder when to start packing hospital bag. & what to bring etc breast pump, breast pad needed? Any add ons?

My list:
New born clothing
Swaddle
Disposable cotton panties
Pad with long wings
Adding on
Front opening outfit
Nursing bra
Baby mittens, booties and hat

Anyone can reply to my post regarding the packing of hospital bags? Anyone?
Here is my list at the moment....
Think i am more kiasu... seems like i am packing too much stuff lol

Delivery Bag Checklist
1.2 PJ Front Button
2.Both parents IC
3.Camera
4.Clothes for discharge
5.1 pack of Disposable Panty
6.Hair Band/Hair Clip
7.Handphone Charger
8.Ipad
9.Kotex Maternity Pad
10.Marriage Cert
11.Personal Toiletries
12.Prenatal receipt for claims
13.Slipper
14.Socks
15.Nursing bra/Sport bra
16.Sweater/Shawl

:001_302:

Baby Checklist

1. Swaddle
2. Button down long sleeve top + bottom
3. 2 pair mitten & bootie
(Not so much to pack for bb as the hospital provide quite a few items for the bb) :)

Last edited:

Jenni

Delivery Bag Checklist
1.2 PJ Front Button
2.Both parents IC
3.Camera
4.Clothes for discharge
6.Hair Band/Hair Clip
7.Handphone Charger
8.Ipad
9.Kotex Maternity Pad
10.Marriage Cert
11.Personal Toiletries
13.Slipper
14.Socks
15.Nursing bra/Sport bra
16.Sweater/Shawl

Baby Checklist

1. Swaddle
(Not so much to pack for bb as the hospital provide quite a few items for the bb) :)
All this will do... Don't need to pack too much as is jus staying for 2 nights... All this is what i pack for my hospital bag... I don't bath in hospital so i only bring my toothbrush and tooth pasth...

catflying, Nail cutter for baby don need to bring.. as baby will put on mittens... Think old ppl only cut the nails for bb when full mth...

Yingver07

Delivery Bag Checklist
1.2 PJ Front Button
2.Both parents IC
3.Camera
4.Clothes for discharge
6.Hair Band/Hair Clip
7.Handphone Charger
8.Ipad
9.Kotex Maternity Pad
10.Marriage Cert
11.Personal Toiletries
13.Slipper
14.Socks
15.Nursing bra/Sport bra
16.Sweater/Shawl

Baby Checklist

1. Swaddle
Thanks for sharing babe. I almost forgot the receipt to claim. & btw is nursing bra a must? How about breast pump & breast pad?

Last edited:

mei2009

I'm back in Singapore! So happy! :)

I also have the dark armpit problem - only just saw it a couple of weeks ago... Maybe next time need armpit makeup haha!

Hey catflying, the porter service at the airport was disappointing! I called and no one answered! I don't know if it was because my flight arrived at 1am but still you know, airport should run 24hours right... Anyway, I managed to drag my cases off the belt but had to get a kind soul to help put onto the trolley.

Jenni

Thanks for sharing babe. I almost forgot the receipt to claim. & btw is nursing bra a must? How about breast pump & breast pad?
Breast pad can bring jus in case, some mummies will not have milk for the first few days... Nursing bra is more convinent if u going to breastfeed by letting baby to latch on. For breast pump can ask frm the nurse, Mt A do provide not sure abt others.

Jenni

I also have the dark armpit problem - only just saw it a couple of weeks ago... Maybe next time need armpit makeup haha!

Hey catflying, the porter service at the airport was disappointing! I called and no one answered! I don't know if it was because my flight arrived at 1am but still you know, airport should run 24hours right... Anyway, I managed to drag my cases off the belt but had to get a kind soul to help put onto the trolley.
Welcome back mei2009...

Yingver07

Breast pad can bring jus in case, some mummies will not have milk for the first few days... Nursing bra is more convinent if u going to breastfeed by letting baby to latch on. For breast pump can ask frm the nurse, Mt A do provide not sure abt others.
So if the breast pad can fit into normal bras? i dont think i will latch baby on. I'll pump out instead.

catflying

I just arrived. Was pretty impressed with SQ or airport service. In shanghai they let me be the first to board going through another route and when arrived in Sing, they had a ground staff to help me carry my hand carries. But halfway I let the gal go off as I need to go toilet. I didn't use the porter service cos I had a v small checkin luggage. V light. Can carry myself.

mei2009

I just arrived. Was pretty impressed with SQ or airport service. In shanghai they let me be the first to board going through another route and when arrived in Sing, they had a ground staff to help me carry my hand carries. But halfway I let the gal go off as I need to go toilet. I didn't use the porter service cos I had a v small checkin luggage. V light. Can carry myself.
So good! My flight was also SQ but nothing like that :(

joannepi

best to bring own breast pump, more hygienic.. for my no.1 i brought pj but din use at all cos hosp got provide hosp gown. bb clothes oso no need cos they got provide go hm clothings for bb. but u need ur hb or ur bank book in order to sign up for the bb bonus thingy