EDD July 2012

U can start inform ur Gynea... Ur baby arriving soon... U going to see ur baby soon... If u feel the pain very intense don wait jus go hospital... The contraction pain will feel like menses cramp and lower back will feel pain too...[/QUOTE]

I went down to see my gynae, they so ctg scan n say I'm having contraction n dilate 2cm already.. Bt for me it just feel like mild menses claim.. I'm actually in labor already! Gyane gave me 2 option, admit n induce or go hm wait.. I choose to go hm wait.. Coz induce more painful rite, n i wan like bb choose his own time to cm out also.. So now e waiting game has really started!

Last edited:

PetPet

Dramaqueen- wah! Feel excited for u! I went for my ctg today, but no sign yet.feel like shitting whole day with mild back waist pain.i think is stomach flu only.

Dramaqueen- wah! Feel excited for u! I went for my ctg today, but no sign yet.feel like shitting whole day with mild back waist pain.i think is stomach flu only.
I actually had irregular menses like cramp at lower waist near hip area for abt a wk+..sometimes middle backache also..until now still can't feel e contraction coming in regular intervals n duration -_-...if cervix dilate already means bb is coming out soon rite? I read sm had bloody show lasting for days or even wks..

Jenni

I actually had irregular menses like cramp at lower waist near hip area for abt a wk+..sometimes middle backache also..until now still can't feel e contraction coming in regular intervals n duration -_-...if cervix dilate already means bb is coming out soon rite? I read sm had bloody show lasting for days or even wks..
Not really... Like me, I check dilite 2 cm on 30June but waited for 2 days and no sign for me to admit hospital in the end admit on 2 June to induce coz my baby have overdue... Some may wait long even u have dilite 2cm...

dramaqueen:671692 said:
U can start inform ur Gynea... Ur baby arriving soon... U going to see ur baby soon... If u feel the pain very intense don wait jus go hospital... The contraction pain will feel like menses cramp and lower back will feel pain too...
I went down to see my gynae, they so ctg scan n say I'm having contraction n dilate 2cm already.. Bt for me it just feel like mild menses claim.. I'm actually in labor already! Gyane gave me 2 option, admit n induce or go hm wait.. I choose to go hm wait.. Coz induce more painful rite, n i wan like bb choose his own time to cm out also.. So now e waiting game has really started![/QUOTE]

My experience waS i dilate 2cm the 0ther tyme t00.. & it takeS abt 1wkS f0r actual lab0ur..

Snowgal

i went for my gynae checkup today, but gynae say no signs of baby coming, all my symptoms are normal... my gynae didnt even check if i dilate alr anot, guess still not time yet... me edd is on 27 july, gynae says gonna induce if baby still not come out after 27... haiz... waiting game continues...

magdalenechoo

mrsrayyan

hi mummies.. officially 9 more days to my edd & i tink baby is stil very comfy inside..:/ hmmm can't wait for my check up tis fri. will be 39 weeks then. gynae said will do scan & ctg during check up.. anw, let's compile a list of e mummies dat r due soon k & c hu pop first..:)

1) madangel : 20 Jul
2) paul : 24 Jul
3) petpet : 25 Jul
4) dramaqueen : 26 Jul ( shud b earlier ah nw..hehe. gd luck)
5) snowgal : 27 Jul
6) me!! : 27 Jul

dats all rite? juz add to e list if i miss out anyone k..
Good luck mummies!! we can do it.. almost there..:)

Yeah.. Till now still no sign of regular contraction n still having bloody show for over 24 hrs already.. Dono if i shld just go in for induce or nt.. Bt i don plan to take any pain relief.. Scare will b too pain to handle =s

felicity

Coz you dont pump too regular that's why become little, but still if smoke better dont bf, you never know will it ready bad for baby or not... Be save better then sry rite...

My hubby is still smoking, he keep smoking in the toilet... I just dont bother about him... The temptations is depends on how you think... I believe when you pregnant you dont't smoke why now can't? I keep telling my hubby to quit smoking coz I want good for my ger but he dont't listen, you know guys, dont smoke dont look like guys I think, or just say can not quit I tell him bullshit...
hi mummies! i'm from sept thread but popped in to read the joy as it's july, the happening month for all of ya!!

and i saw this post abt smoking..

Jenni, maybe tell him, if he man enough he should do things that show his responsibility towards the family. where got guys dont't smoke dont't look like guys one... most of my guy friends are non smoker and they are every bit the men they are!

my hubby was heavy smoker before i knew him. i told him luckily he quit (around 2 mths before i knew him! he used the nicorette gum, was still chewing the gum when i knew him.) cos i won't want to date a smoker! his dad also smoked all his life and was still smoking at home when i was dating my hubby, but when we got married and i had to move in with them, plus sister In law pregnant with her 3rd son that time, he quit!! because i dislike ppl smoking and for the sake of his grandsons... that shows he's a man who cares for his family and want the best for family. and i'm so proud of these 2 men!!

so do persuade... nice and gently of course... put it across that he if he quit, he is doing it for the sake of you and baby, it would be more man then smoking! you would be so proud of him and baby would be so proud of him too... :)

Calles gynae n ask for induction, gynae let me choose to go in tonite or tmr nite sm more.. I choose to tonite, so still have to wait a couple more hrs -_-.. Unless he choose to cm out himself later

madangel

Calles gynae n ask for induction, gynae let me choose to go in tonite or tmr nite sm more.. I choose to tonite, so still have to wait a couple more hrs -_-.. Unless he choose to cm out himself later
Jia You! Im waiting for my next check up on friday oso the EDD of my darling. Hopefully he will come out by then

Oojo

Mommies, I'm back home with my princess who came into this world on 15th July :)

Healthy baby, tried for natural for 1 day with induce but dilated only 2 cms, so finally opted for c-sect as my EDD was 17th..

All the best to all those due now..

Thanks a lot Jenni for the wishes.. Princess is doing good, first baby so very nervous at times le.. Hehehe

mei2009

Congrats! Home with baby is tougher than in hospital but must find time to rest and recover!

I'm waiting for jamu auntie now. Sian, she's always late! Then end up I very stressed cos baby will wake up.. Husband also stressed when he has to handle a crying baby himself.

madangel

Mommies, I'm back home with my princess who came into this world on 15th July :)

Healthy baby, tried for natural for 1 day with induce but dilated only 2 cms, so finally opted for c-sect as my EDD was 17th..

Thanks a lot Jenni for the wishes.. Princess is doing good, first baby so very nervous at times le.. Hehehe

Gratz OoJo!

Snowgal

congrats Oojo. so nice to be home w your little princess. :)