EDD July 2012

mei2009

ic.. i m using the front carrier, but felt that baby head is always tilted to one side for long time, as she is always looking at her surrounding, and she is not facing me in front directly, thus i m worry if her neck will feel pain n it will become a habit for her.. i dunno if i shd get a sling, so that baby's head can be in straight position when put her inside, but my baby likes to b carry upright position now rather than lying position. any advice?
If your bb is old enough, let her face out in the carrier?

mei2009

my bb is 3.5mths old now.. she is not tall enuf to face out in the carrier. can yours face out?
Oh that's too young to face out cos need good neck support. Mine is 4 months so neck support is not too good yet. I just let him face in - head turn one side ok for me..

SKY2012

Hi Engravedx, I'm feeding enfalac for my baby boy too. I thought the can instruction indicated 1 scoop to 30ml instead of 60ml? Nw I'm worry to hv over feed my boy since day one :(

cyberie

Oh that's too young to face out cos need good neck support. Mine is 4 months so neck support is not too good yet. I just let him face in - head turn one side ok for me..
really.. my ger is already facing out at 3 months... did i let her face out too early?

cyberie

Hi Engravedx, I'm feeding enfalac for my baby boy too. I thought the can instruction indicated 1 scoop to 30ml instead of 60ml? Nw I'm worry to hv over feed my boy since day one :(
i am feeding enfalac as well. it is 1 scoop to 30 ml of water..
think should be fine...

aviivana

Hi all mums, i also EDD july 2012 my baby boy he born 1 day before my birthday :) now my baby 4 months 2 week :).. My baby boy also taken enfalac now...
To:cyberie - i also hair loss and its normal for woman after give birth until 6 months to 1 year.. :)

cyberie

Hi all mums, i also EDD july 2012 my baby boy he born 1 day before my birthday :) now my baby 4 months 2 week :).. My baby boy also taken enfalac now...
To:cyberie - i also hair loss and its normal for woman after give birth until 6 months to 1 year.. :)

huh.. scare i become botak.. keep dropping...
any recommendation for good hair loss shampoo..

my ger is also 4 months and 2 weeks ++..

aviivana

Hi cyberie, u can try use tonic or go to saloon to check.. For me i just used for hair fall shampoo.. Wait until 6 months see how hehe.. I also scar became botak hehe.. Our bb same age ya

JuliaKT

Hair fall is nature ( I guess) as long as it grows back.

Last time, I've a lot of hair drop and almost botak. I've change several shampoos which the saloons recommended to me but none was ok. Some will work for a while but then still having hair falls.

But after I use the shampoo called Santinique, my hair grow back and now can't see my bald patch on the top of my head. So I recommend this shampoo to many of my friends and they found it good for them. It is also very good for those damaged hair due to perming or coloring frequently.

If interested, I can order for you since I will be ordering for myself in this week. :)

JuliaKT

Can anyone recommend the baby food processor? My pediatrician asks me to introduce some food to my baby and need to find some blender or food processor to make puree :D

cyberie

Hair fall is nature ( I guess) as long as it grows back.

Last time, I've a lot of hair drop and almost botak. I've change several shampoos which the saloons recommended to me but none was ok. Some will work for a while but then still having hair falls.

But after I use the shampoo called Santinique, my hair grow back and now can't see my bald patch on the top of my head. So I recommend this shampoo to many of my friends and they found it good for them. It is also very good for those damaged hair due to perming or coloring frequently.

If interested, I can order for you since I will be ordering for myself in this week. :)

Hi.. how much is it?? how big is the bottle? smell nice??
Sorry to ask so many questions...

aviivana

Hi juliaKT.. How much is it a shampoo and how big is the bottle.. How to collect from you hehe...

Hi cyberie.. We had same problem hehe.. I also want to try a shampoo

JuliaKT

Hi Cyberie & aviivana,

No worries. I've a lot to say about this ..haha. since it helps me and my friends, I'm happy to share with you to help your hair problem.

They have different types of cleanser as below:

1. GENTLE DAILY HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  2. PURIFYING HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  3. DAILY BALANCE 2 IN 1 300ml
  4. VOLUMISING HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  5. DANDRUFF CONTROL HAIR CLEANSER 300ml

When I had hair fall and since I had oily scalp, I used Purifying hair cleanser ($16.50). Once in a while, I also use Volumising hair cleanser which makes your hair more bouncy and looks thick. In fact, one of my sister's friend who has very thin hair (like can see through her scalp) and I recommended to use volumising hair cleanser. Now, we can't see through her scalp anymore and her hair looks getting thicker with lesser hair dropped.

If your hair is not oily, you can use Gentle daily hair cleanser or Daily Balance. If you have dandruff, you can use dandruff control. (recommend to stop using once dandruff is cured)

Whichever types you use according to your hair, you can see lesser hair dropped and healthier hair. The prices are all S$16.50 except Dandruff control and Daily Banalce 2 in 1 which is S$19.50. It could last you more than 5 months since it is concentrated. Smell is nice and not so strong.

If you tell me your hair condition and I can recommend which one to buy accordingly.
For example, your hair condition (healthy, Thick or fine), your scalp (Oily, dry, dandruff or healthy), Any damaged (due to perming, rebound, bleached) etc.

I can send via signpost delivery or you can collect from me if you stay in the east area or work nearby Bouna Vista/Dover area. :D

cyberie

Hi Cyberie & aviivana,

No worries. I've a lot to say about this ..haha. since it helps me and my friends, I'm happy to share with you to help your hair problem.

They have different types of cleanser as below:

1. GENTLE DAILY HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  2. PURIFYING HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  3. DAILY BALANCE 2 IN 1 300ml
  4. VOLUMISING HAIR CLEANSER 300ml
  5. DANDRUFF CONTROL HAIR CLEANSER 300ml

When I had hair fall and since I had oily scalp, I used Purifying hair cleanser ($16.50). Once in a while, I also use Volumising hair cleanser which makes your hair more bouncy and looks thick. In fact, one of my sister's friend who has very thin hair (like can see through her scalp) and I recommended to use volumising hair cleanser. Now, we can't see through her scalp anymore and her hair looks getting thicker with lesser hair dropped.

If your hair is not oily, you can use Gentle daily hair cleanser or Daily Balance. If you have dandruff, you can use dandruff control. (recommend to stop using once dandruff is cured)

Whichever types you use according to your hair, you can see lesser hair dropped and healthier hair. The prices are all S$16.50 except Dandruff control and Daily Banalce 2 in 1 which is S$19.50. It could last you more than 5 months since it is concentrated. Smell is nice and not so strong.

If you tell me your hair condition and I can recommend which one to buy accordingly.
For example, your hair condition (healthy, Thick or fine), your scalp (Oily, dry, dandruff or healthy), Any damaged (due to perming, rebound, bleached) etc.

I can send via signpost delivery or you can collect from me if you stay in the east area or work nearby Bouna Vista/Dover area. :D
Wah.. thanks for the detailed explanation.

My hair is fine. sclap abit oily.. dandruff (not sure.. sometimes i find small white dots on my black top)...
No perm, rebond or color.

Do let me know which one should i get..
By the way.. how long does it take to order??

i stay in the west but i pass by bouna vista everyday to change train.
Can collect in morning (before work) or evening (after work).
Let me know what time is ok for you.

JuliaKT

Hi cyberie. In this case, u can use purifying cleanser. Order time is not long. Today order tomorrow can collect. I'll order tomoro n pass it to u on Thursday or friday evening at commonwealth mrt around. What time u pass by? I could be there around 6.30pm. Will PM u my number later. :)