Edd July 2014

Munny

heartbeat normally 7 weeks then can hear i think. Next appointment will get to see! have u chose a gynae?
Haleymummy:845755 said:
I can't even see a seed. It was just a black Hole. So no heart beat. Disappointing.

Haleymummy

I have not confirmed on a fixed gynae yet.
Last time I used to see 1 for gynae problem. But She is on 1 mth holiday entire of December. Earliest I can book my appt is 18 jan which I blocked. In the mean time I'm just randomly going to 1 or 2. I didn't like my "first stand in" as mentioned. Like a little bo chap. I mean this is my first pregnancy and naturally I wouldn't know what to expect and was warned if spotting must immediately contact her. And when I did, with the discharge, her response was it's like that bcos u are pregnant. If u are concern Then u come down LORRRRR.... didn't quite like that kind of attitude. I would expect a little more TLC. Especially in her line of career and first time pregnancy, inevitable women will be panicky or whatever right. She sounded like I am asking the obvious or asking a stupid question.
The 2nd 1 I went... first time appt $480. I really don't know what to expect next. Lol.
But I suspect the 1 I used to go is expensive too cos at paragon and I was told delivery She only do Mt E. When I saw her for my fumarole problems like cysts, it was all covered So I never see the cost. So I really don't know man. Plus, there are like millions of gynaes all over the internet, So lazy to do research on them.
I am staying at Telok Blangah area. Any suggestions of someone good and relatively near to me?

Nianie

Hi all, I tested positive on 1st Nov. This would be my second pregnancy. 1st pregnancy was smooth & easy. However, for this second pregnancy, I had experienced 2 rounds of heavy bleeding and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage. EDD would be 10th July 2014.

Munny

im with dr benjamin tham from tmc, he is very fatherly and assuring! he delivers at tmc too. Tt day i was complaining my all day sickness is very bad and i slimmed down quite abit, then he say 'its my fault cos the hormone pills i gave you will cause nausea'. heh funny uncle.. was lucky to go for 2nd opinion cos the first gynae whom i went to didnt spot my internal bleed (or maybe it happened a day after he checked on me).. so im sticking to dr tham!

Haleymummy:845843 said:
Last time I used to see 1 for gynae pr
oblem. But She is on 1 mth holiday entire of December. Earliest I can book my appt is 18 jan which I blocked. In the mean time I'm just randomly going to 1 or 2. I didn't like my "first stand in" as mentioned. Like a little bo chap. I mean this is my first pregnancy and naturally I wouldn't know what to expect and was warned if spotting must immediately contact her. And when I did, with the discharge, her response was it's like that bcos u are pregnant. If u are concern Then u come down LORRRRR.... didn't quite like that kind of attitude. I would expect a little more TLC. Especially in her line of career and first time pregnancy, inevitable women will be panicky or whatever right. She sounded like I am asking the obvious or asking a stupid question.
The 2nd 1 I went... first time appt $480. I really don't know what to expect next. Lol.
But I suspect the 1 I used to go is expensive too cos at paragon and I was told delivery She only do Mt E. When I saw her for my fumarole problems like cysts, it was all covered So I never see the cost. So I really don't know man. Plus, there are like millions of gynaes all over the internet, So lazy to do research on them.
I am staying at Telok Blangah area. Any suggestions of someone good and relatively near to me?

Munny

if u prefer female, my frds recommend wk tan from tmc. but guy gynae like more gentle.. ahahahahah..

Haleymummy:845843 said:
Last time I used to see 1 for gynae problem. But She is on 1 mth holiday entire of December. Earliest I can book my appt is 18 jan which I blocked. In the mean time I'm just randomly going to 1 or 2. I didn't like my "first stand in" as mentioned. Like a little bo chap. I mean this is my first pregnancy and naturally I wouldn't know what to expect and was warned if spotting must immediately contact her. And when I did, with the discharge, her response was it's like that bcos u are pregnant. If u are concern Then u come down LORRRRR.... didn't quite like that kind of attitude. I would expect a little more TLC. Especially in her line of career and first time pregnancy, inevitable women will be panicky or whatever right. She sounded like I am asking the obvious or asking a stupid question.

Munny

Hi Nianie! so u are on bed rest now? rest well..

Nianie:845935 said:
Hi all, I tested positive on 1st Nov. This would be my second pregnancy. 1st pregnancy was smooth & easy. However, for this second pregnancy, I had experienced 2 rounds of heavy bleeding and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage. EDD would be 10th July 2014.

truetrue

When will morning sickness go away!? Damn horrible. Like my no1.. I haven completely no app to eat. Everything looks yucky.

Nianie

When will morning sickness go away!? Damn horrible. Like my no1.. I haven completely no app to eat. Everything looks yucky.
Normally morning sickness will go away after the first trimester.. but I also know of people who suffer from MS from pregnancy till birth.. every pregnancy is different.

I did not suffer any MS for my first baby, not even a feeling of nausea... was totally fine.. maybe the only uncomfortable thing would be constipation.. But for this pregnancy, I suffer from nausea (feel like want to vomit but nothing come out) and always feeling super duper tired.. :nah:

lpc1023

Yes MS is really unbearable. Feel nausea but nothing out. I never know this feeling when I preg with #1. And I only have app on spicy food.

pisduck

Hi People,

I am new here. I am having my second child with EDD sometime in July.

My doctor is recommending a Maternit21 test which cost like $2800 based on my age (35 this year). I am thinking it is kind of expensive and wondering if anyone here has tried this test. Is it really useful and required because it is kind of expensive. Doctor says it is either this or Amniocentesis. I did not do either of this tests for my first child 5 years ago.

Kind of undecided on whether to go for the test.

Meowgirl

mummies..i need some advices..

I'm going into Week 11 with my #2. Had very light bleeding at around week 8 and week 10 (slight traces of pink), then today saw a patch of bright red about the size of 10cents coin on panty..i'm starting to get worried. I'm usually feel quite alright except that on/off got some strain or tension on my tummy. The tension can stay for quite a while. I'm going to try to make appointment to see my gynae tmr (hopefully have slot). But meanwhile, what can I do? my colleague advised me to stop carrying my #1, I cut down already, but very hard to not carry totally (he's 10 months old now)...

Nianie

mummies..i need some advices..

I'm going into Week 11 with my #2. Had very light bleeding at around week 8 and week 10 (slight traces of pink), then today saw a patch of bright red about the size of 10cents coin on panty..i'm starting to get worried. I'm usually feel quite alright except that on/off got some strain or tension on my tummy. The tension can stay for quite a while. I'm going to try to make appointment to see my gynae tmr (hopefully have slot). But meanwhile, what can I do? my colleague advised me to stop carrying my #1, I cut down already, but very hard to not carry totally (he's 10 months old now)...
Hi, I am in the same situation as you.. I had heavy bleeding twice.. My gynae gave me almost 1 month of MC, total bed rest and also told me to not to carry my 13 month old son.

cardigal

Hi everyone, I'm expecting my 2nd and I'm having bad nausea, unlike my first pregnancy. :(

Been craving for spicy food but my mom told me to avoid as it's not good for the baby. Any mummies think so too? :(

Munny

Hi everyone, I'm expecting my 2nd and I'm having bad nausea, unlike my first pregnancy. :(

Been craving for spicy food but my mom told me to avoid as it's not good for the baby. Any mummies think so too? :(
Hi, i think better not try spicy food cos might trigger nausea too.. n fried food. I got bad nausea too n v bad appetite so i only eat plain soupy stuff but i seemed to get better so i getting more adventurous with my food!

Hi I am currently pregnant with my second one. Yesterday went to gyne. He said I got blood clot and need to bed rest. I am super worried. I ask the gyne whetheb the blood clot pose any risk. He say if the blood clot getting bigger will lead to miscarriage. I am super worried now but I cannot do anything but stay at home. Your clot has cleared up but did you bleed or it absorb by itself? My hormone quite low so currently on Utrogestan and folic acid. Need advise.

Nianie

Hi I am currently pregnant with my second one. Yesterday went to gyne. He said I got blood clot and need to bed rest. I am super worried. I ask the gyne whetheb the blood clot pose any risk. He say if the blood clot getting bigger will lead to miscarriage. I am super worried now but I cannot do anything but stay at home. Your clot has cleared up but did you bleed or it absorb by itself? My hormone quite low so currently on Utrogestan and folic acid. Need advise.
Hi Yahyen0221, please rest as much as possible. I did not have blood clot but instead I have large amount of blood behind my placenta. My blood had reduced significantly now to just slight brown spotting.

I believed your blood clot will eventually absorb by your body. Please do alot of bed rest, no lifting of heavy things, take the utrogestan religiously as this med does helps in reducing the blood. Most importantly be positive and have faith.