Edd July 2014

hello all! my edd is 20 july :) my gynae is dr benjamin tham from Thomson Medical Center.. initially had a blood clot scare and was on bed rest for 2 weeks..all the clot has cleared but my all day sickness is very bad! i have lost 4kg in less than a month :(
Hi Munny How u clear up the blood clot? Is it outside the watebag? I was given Utrogesan to eat and need to wait 3 weeks later. I so worried.

Munny

Hi, i was given 2 jabs of proluton depot and ate duphaston ( ,still eating but decreased the dosage to once a day).. ,the clot was just beside the seed and i was experiencing menses-alike cramps
Hi Munny How u clear up the blood clot? Is it outside the watebag? I was given Utrogesan to eat and need to wait 3 weeks later. I so worried.

Kissspotato

are you all-day-sickness bad? i've been having motion sickness on top of my all-day-sickness and its really bad!! Any remedies?

Meowgirl

mummies who already have 1 or more babies/ kids....

how do you cope with your elder one now? Now that I'm banned from carrying my 11mths old boy, I feel so handicapped. Can't do anything with him, can only sit on sofa to watch him play and rely on my MIL to carry him, bath him, put him to sleep etc.. feel so detached from him.. can't even carry him off his chair after feeding him.. and I feel so tired just after cooking a simple meal. And feeling breathless and giddy easily.

Hi Meowgirl, I also cannot carry my elder one. Just hug and let her sit on my lap. Try to rest more as this is a critical period.

Nianie

are you all-day-sickness bad? i've been having motion sickness on top of my all-day-sickness and its really bad!! Any remedies?
No remedies to offer.. When I was pregnant with my 1st one, I had absolutely no symptom at all, not a tinge of discomfort, was feeling very good until I gave birth. Now pregnant with second one, I had headache, motion sickness and "dry" vomit. I realised the more i rest the more lousy i feel.. I guess the only way to make me feel better is when i eat sour food and not lying down so much..

Now I am into second trimester and I am starting to feel less sick.. so I guess, you will also feel better when you are into your second trimester..

Nianie

mummies who already have 1 or more babies/ kids....

how do you cope with your elder one now? Now that I'm banned from carrying my 11mths old boy, I feel so handicapped. Can't do anything with him, can only sit on sofa to watch him play and rely on my MIL to carry him, bath him, put him to sleep etc.. feel so detached from him.. can't even carry him off his chair after feeding him.. and I feel so tired just after cooking a simple meal. And feeling breathless and giddy easily.
I cannot carry my 14 months boy too, I can only cuddle him and kiss him as much as i could lor.. End up, my son is closer to my hubby and my MIL.. :eek:10:

Kissspotato

my nausea medication isn't helping much. And i do agree the about the resting part, the more i rest, the more 'sick' i feel. Keeping myself busy & stomach satisfied throughout the day is the only way i guess.

Meowgirl

I cannot carry my 14 months boy too, I can only cuddle him and kiss him as much as i could lor.. End up, my son is closer to my hubby and my MIL.. :eek:10:
same same...now even worse... my gynae juz extended my bed rest order until after CNY. Can't go back to work, and my MIL is starting to complain of kneecap pain, can't take care of my elder one for long.. now have to think of an alternative, whether to send him to infant care or to hire a maid (which my hubby is not in favor of)... :eek:10::eek:10:

Nianie

same same...now even worse... my gynae juz extended my bed rest order until after CNY. Can't go back to work, and my MIL is starting to complain of kneecap pain, can't take care of my elder one for long.. now have to think of an alternative, whether to send him to infant care or to hire a maid (which my hubby is not in favor of)... :eek:10::eek:10:
Are you still bleeding or having any spotting? By the way, did your gynae tell you what's the cause of your bleeding?

Meowgirl

Are you still bleeding or having any spotting? By the way, did your gynae tell you what's the cause of your bleeding?
On/off still have bleeding, which worries me. Gynae checked and found that my ovary dropped a bit, say is common after giving birth before. Then probably is when I walk, the weight of the baby plus friction caused the bleeding. Hence, can only advise me to stay home, minimal movement. She say if by next month still not ok, then I may have to stay home all the way until delivery. For now, can't do anything except to take the hormones pills. Don't even dare to do housework.

Xelle

Hi, just came back from gynae visit today and did the OSCAR test. *cross fingers* Will only know results next visit. Saw a post about gynae recommendations and I would recommend my gynae W K Tan from Thomson Medical. My first was with her too! Felt very comfortable with her as she is very experienced and motherly.