Edd July 2014

Suimitao

hi, can i know if anyone can feel the baby heartbeat now? i placed my hand on tummy and feels a heartbeat but not sure if thats the baby's heartbeat or is it my own heartbeat? i'm currently at 16 weeks now, wonder is it too early to feel?

anniecheong

hi, can i know if anyone can feel the baby heartbeat now? i placed my hand on tummy and feels a heartbeat but not sure if thats the baby's heartbeat or is it my own heartbeat? i'm currently at 16 weeks now, wonder is it too early to feel?
I'm also currently 16 weeks, and I sometimes feel it too though I am still not certain. I got my hubby to place his hand on my tummy and he said that he felt it too. You could try that method.

Nianie

Hello mummies!!! Happy Lunar New Year!! Gong xi fatt choy! How is everyone coping with your pregnancy? I am currently in my 18 weeks and can feel my baby moving about in my womb.

Munny

Hello everyone Im back! just went for my checkup and the baby is a boy!! My appetite is back and food taste very good again!!

Munny

Hi, u all going for pilates? Im planning to so yoga/ pilates too..

Xelle:851077 said:
hi mommies, I'm 12 weeks today!! So happy!! This is my 2nd baby edd is 29 July! :D My 1st is a baby girl now she is 2yrs old.. a bit tough to manage her and getting pregnant because she is real active. I'm seeing back my previous gynae in KKH, Prof Han HC.

Btw, I'm planning to have a pilates for pregnant mother sessions at my house/or condo function room (at serangoon near lorong chuan mrt), anyone interested? Is $300 for 10 lessons by InspiredMum. They need at least 6 persons to open up the class. Please PM me if you mommy interested.
InspireMum™ Pre-natal Pilates is an ideal workout for mums-to-be. As your pregnancy progresses, InspireMum™ Pre-Natal Pilates helps to increase your strength, flexibility and endurance. The five layers of muscle, which make up the pelvic floor, become stronger and therefore, resisting tears. By strengthening the lower back muscles, the posture during pregnancy is improved, helping to minimize low back strain. Improved circulation leads to more energy and can lessen hemorrhoids, varicose veins and swelling of extremities. Strengthening the pelvic floor can also reduce urinary incontinence. It also lengthen the tight muscles, like the hamstrings, means fewer leg cramps.
Hi missygigi,

Congrats on your 2nd one! I have a 3 year old and having my 2nd pregnancy too, so I understand how you feel.

Too bad serangoon is really far for me. Or I will join the class. Did you contact them to arrange something like that?

Munny

Isit quickening? cos i feel some flutters afew days ago.. ha

anniecheong:852794 said:
I'm also currently 16 weeks, and I sometimes feel it too though I am still not certain. I got my hubby to place his hand on my tummy and he said that he felt it too. You could try that method.

missyqiqi

Hi Munny u interested in the pilates? Coz I'm short of 1 person, if its on saturday afternoon say 2pm is it ok for u?

Suimitao

Hello mummies!!! Happy Lunar New Year!! Gong xi fatt choy! How is everyone coping with your pregnancy? I am currently in my 18 weeks and can feel my baby moving about in my womb.
I'm 18 weeks now, also start to feel some flutters..
Baby fair is coming, will u guys start to shop now? Is it too early to shop Or should we wait until 3rd trimester.. Not sure how often is baby fair in a year...

Meowgirl

Hi Suimitao...

Baby fair happens almost every month or at least every other month. But the scale may be different. Some baby fairs are really small. I'll advise to shop a bit later. For my first pregnancy, I shopped only in third trimester as my mum banned me from shopping too early, say last time they only shop in the final month. It's a very big temptation to start shopping early, in fact I got upset for not being able to shop earlier (baby stuffs are too cute). But, shopping too early may also result in buying too much things, more than what you need. Maybe you can start window shopping first.. check out the items, brands and price and take it as exercise..then later nearer to date then buy...buying too early need storage space too. :)

I'm currently in week 18 for my #2 too..it's a baby boy too! But the sad thing is I'm being put on home rest all the way until deliver. Can't go back to work. Can't think of any shopping either. "Minimal movement" is the phrase for me now.

Meowgirl

And oh ya, just to share, mummies-to-be may want to look out for Takashimaya Baby Fair too. Usually happens around Mar and Jul/Aug. They have some good deals for the higher-end brand stuffs (e.g. Strollers, Baby cot etc.) too..

Nianie

And oh ya, just to share, mummies-to-be may want to look out for Takashimaya Baby Fair too. Usually happens around Mar and Jul/Aug. They have some good deals for the higher-end brand stuffs (e.g. Strollers, Baby cot etc.) too..
Its good for first time mummies to walk around baby fair to get an idea of what they might need when their babies arrive. But like what Meowgirl had mentioned earlier, do not buy baby stuff too early as you might also be getting used baby items from your friends or relatives.

Nianie

Hi Suimitao...

Baby fair happens almost every month or at least every other month. But the scale may be different. Some baby fairs are really small. I'll advise to shop a bit later. For my first pregnancy, I shopped only in third trimester as my mum banned me from shopping too early, say last time they only shop in the final month. It's a very big temptation to start shopping early, in fact I got upset for not being able to shop earlier (baby stuffs are too cute). But, shopping too early may also result in buying too much things, more than what you need. Maybe you can start window shopping first.. check out the items, brands and price and take it as exercise..then later nearer to date then buy...buying too early need storage space too. :)

I'm currently in week 18 for my #2 too..it's a baby boy too! But the sad thing is I'm being put on home rest all the way until deliver. Can't go back to work. Can't think of any shopping either. "Minimal movement" is the phrase for me now.
Oh no.. Does this mean that you have to completely stop working? Is your boss okay with you being put on home rest all the way until delivery?

Meowgirl

Oh no.. Does this mean that you have to completely stop working? Is your boss okay with you being put on home rest all the way until delivery?
ya...in fact, I was given hospitalisation leave since the start of the year, have not been back to work since the year started. Only worked a bit from home. I guess my boss can't have other option for me. I'm finishing my hospitalisation leave entitlement soon, I guess eventually will have to take Unpaid Leave. I'm sending my #1 to infant care next week as I can't take care of him. Have been banned from most housework as well.

lilyuenglove

Hi there! This is my first posting! My edd is in july 2014 too!

Currently looking for pregnant mums to join me for prenatal yoga, anyone interested?? :)

I am almost 16 weeks but still got abit morning sickness. I thought no more until I vomit just now.
I wonder issit too tired. Any mummies are not able to sleep at night?

WingedPegasus

hi. this is my 1st posting as well. EDD end July.

have you ladies started on applying stretch mark cream? Day & Night?
how much weight have you ladies put on since preggy?
i think i'm already 4kg heavier, maybe putting on too much & too fast :(

Last edited:

Suimitao

ya...in fact, I was given hospitalisation leave since the start of the year, have not been back to work since the year started. Only worked a bit from home. I guess my boss can't have other option for me. I'm finishing my hospitalisation leave entitlement soon, I guess eventually will have to take Unpaid Leave. I'm sending my #1 to infant care next week as I can't take care of him. Have been banned from most housework as well.
Meowgirl u got to rest well and take care..

WingedPegasus, I'm 19 weeks coming 20 .. only gained 2kg. I'm applying stretch mark cream once everynight.. U can start applying now