Edd July 2014

egft

Hi everyone,

am having our first child and EDD end July. :)
Would like to check if anyone's gone for the hospital tour for Mt. E @ Novena? We really like Mt. A but our Gynae is encouraging us to go have a look at Novena. Would greatly appreciate your input!

Munny

I prefer bio oil to clarins.. it absorbs easily and is not oily . Plus u can use it everywhere including on hair..

xwsally:863527 said:
Hi! Is clarins stretch mark good?? Am thinking of buying that

Im using bio oil at night and the clarins stretch mark control in the morning. started using from week 12 i think..I like bio oil, very nice fragrant and it absorbs very well and i bought the smaller bottle along for an overseas trip.. bought clarins first due to frds recommendation but decided to try out bio oil too..

I lost around 4kg during early preg and now just hit back my pre-preg weight..

Xelle

I used Biotherm before, but now currently using bio oil. Seems okay so far. Although it's an 'oil', it is only oily to the touch, but after applying seems like it is easily absorbed, and very light. Helps with the itchiness and dryness for sure.

feera

Hi everyone,

am having our first child and EDD end July. :)
Would like to check if anyone's gone for the hospital tour for Mt. E @ Novena? We really like Mt. A but our Gynae is encouraging us to go have a look at Novena. Would greatly appreciate your input!
Hi Egft,
Where is ur gynae located at? I personally think that most gynae that do delivery in Mt E. Novena is encouraging mummies to deliver there as it is relatively new. I saw the package and its abit costly as they only have single bedded.

LaraCroft

Hi mommies, I'm expecting my 2nd girl on 25th July! So glad to 'meet' you all here.
I have started to feel easily tired and a very heavy feeling around the tummy. I don't remember feeling that way at this point during my first pregnancy. Anyone else feeling the same?

LaraCroft

Nianie

Hi mummies, did anyone encounter people commenting your stomach is small? I get that all the time.. This is my second pregnancy by the way..

Munny

Hahaha me too always.. and i told the gynae.. he say ask people dun judge a book by its cover :) as long as the baby is of a good size, its good.. hehe i quite like that im carrying 'small' cos im petite also and less pressure on the body but i guess the coming weeks, our tummy will blow up in size :X

Nianie:868982 said:
Hi mummies, did anyone encounter people commenting your stomach is small? I get that all the time.. This is my second pregnancy by the way..

Hello July Mummies!
For those who gives birth in early July and gets "discharged" from confinement before 22nd August, do take note of the SuperMom Bazaar which will be held on 22nd to 24th August at Suntec City! Good time to go out for a walk, a breather while baby is small and light enough to be carried around =) and I think after a month of time with baby, it will be great time to get suitable stuffs in bulk and get clothings that are of appropriate sizes. Prior to birth, not recommended to get too much size related products since you really dunno how big or small your baby will be till they are born.

Cheers and enjoy these couple of mths!!!!

truetrue

Well.. these two weeks my stomach have grown alot ( according to many ppl) i think the size is ok..my first preg my stomach was not big but baby is 3+kg. Alot of ppl say second preg the stomach will balloon bigger.. i think so far ok.. but my cousin was HUGE lah.. i dont wanna it to be so huge leh. :p

Well.. these two weeks my stomach have grown alot ( according to many ppl) i think the size is ok..my first preg my stomach was not big but baby is 3+kg. Alot of ppl say second preg the stomach will balloon bigger.. i think so far ok.. but my cousin was HUGE lah.. i dont wanna it to be so huge leh. :p
Hi Truetrue,
just wondering how old is your #1? How is your pregnancy managing with #1 and yr bump so far? haha i am seriously planning TTC #2 but wanna be more mentally and physically and everything prepared. haha

MummaDiya

I just signed up for a talk on June 28 by Sis Kang from Mt A... She hardly runs antenatal classes even in Mt A itself cos she's so senior... Got tickets for free at www.facebook.com/Supermombazaar... Check it out ladies.. Think it's really worth it.. Classes in Mt A are like $180 for 6 sessions otherwise..

I just signed up for a talk on June 28 by Sis Kang from Mt A... She hardly runs antenatal classes even in Mt A itself cos she's so senior... Got tickets for free at www.facebook.com/Supermombazaar... Check it out ladies.. Think it's really worth it.. Classes in Mt A are like $180 for 6 sessions otherwise..
Is this the one you are referring to?? (How to) Have a Healhty & Happy Pregnancy by Mount Alvernia

I am going too!! =) though i didnt know it is actually going to be held by this famous Sis Kang?

Jetje0617

Hi Jetje,
Can you review on Mt A? which bedded did you choose for your #1
Sorry, ladies. I was busy with MOM. I was terminated by my employer.

I had 2 bedded in year 2011. They had free wifi access.
My gynae is at Mt A and my kid's PD is also at Mt A.

They can access to me easily on my and newborn condition.

Mt A will assign a nurse to guide you through on breastfeeding and they are very encouraging too.
The nurse will visit you everyday as long as you stay in Mt A.

Mt A has sandwiches machines. If hungry, can buy easily at late hours.

Recently Mt A had a new multi-storey carpark which helps to solve the parking issues.

I did not go research on other hospital.
I was told that
1) Mt E is very expensive,
2) Thomson is lack of parking lots,
3) KK is ideal for delivery unless you had fix a doctor on your very first visit.
My cousin had experiences of epi was injected at wrong angle and she had labour pain on her left body.

mummies.. wanna go for free talks?? Got some free tix left! I am going!! =) Wanna go together?? can meet at Clarke Quay.. i am gg though i already hav #1 haha wanna be more prepared for #2!!

Having a Healthy & Happy Pregnancy (by Mt Alvernia)
Date: Saturday 28 June 14
Time: 130pm
Venue: Great Eastern Centre 1 Pickering st
Ticket price: Single - $10 / Couple - $15

RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar facebook and register for free with code MAFREE!
You will also get $50 worth goodie bag!
Have a healthy and happy pregnancy: The ultimate workshop for the SuperMom-to-Be Registration, Singapore - EventNook