EDD June 2010

Jol90

Your #1 same as me? :001_302:Me not yet went to any gynae.... i do have twins in my family:tlaugh:
MY #1 born on 160908 think almost same as urs ba. Duno y I juz haf mix feelings bout havin another 1. Keep flashing back e tots of myself in delvery suite den. E pain was terrible coz I didn't use epidural even thou its a short labour of 2 1/2hrs.

Juz to check izzit possible to get gastric or wind if eat too spicy? My tummy so uneasy now. Hubby was sayin !st pregnancy so relax, tis 1 lyk so many 'kang tao'

Jol90

Lostinsg,

Dun b depressed over all tis symptoms, its juz part n parcel of it. THink normally will end in e 3rd-4mth.

Juz eat in small portion, more meals a day.

For mi, my 1st pregnancy vr smooth no mornin sickness, go shopping whole day dun feel tired bt tis time round, bleeding, gastric, nausea when hungry, sleepy, tis n tat. Juz haf to get use to it lo. No choice.

Leenie29

Any mummy giving birth in June 2010? Lets meet up here!!

Hey hey... I just found out I'm into my 6th week (by chance!!!) and the doctor calculates the EDD to be last week of June '10... but of course it would still be too early to say, right...

Anyways, am very excited, hopefully this forum lets me have an insiders view on all things a mummy-to-be should know, cos I am CLUELESS!

:)

Leen.

Queenbabe

Hi all!! kinda new here...registered about 9 mths ago to want to know how to conceive...now good news, 1st time mum to be in 2010..gyn said EDD 1st week June...already took 4 weeks MC....very bad vomitting, headache, nauseous, can't eat, can't sleep well....any one got any advices?? abit depressed cos of all these symptons...in my 9th week....feeling miserable as I dont't know when will all these ends....
I guess u need to eat those sour plum(dont know how to spell) like what Jol90 say will usually end at abt 3,4mths dont worry....

MY #1 born on 160908 think almost same as urs . dont know why I just have mix feelings bout havin another 1. Keep flashing back e tots of myself in delvery suite then. E pain was terrible coz I didn't use epidural even thou its a short labour of 2 1/2hrs.

just to check izzit possible to get gastric or wind if eat too spicy? My tummy so uneasy now. Hubby was sayin !st pregnancy so relax, tis 1 lyk so many 'kang tao'
Hmm i think wont have gastric or wind but cannot eat too much lor scare baby cannot take it:001_302: u also so fast have no.2 :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Jol90

Ya lo vr accidental i feel. How bout urs? Planned or Accidental too? LOL! So ur boy born in Oct rite?

fuiling6

Hi all!! kinda new here...registered about 9 mths ago to want to know how to conceive...now good news, 1st time mum to be in 2010..gyn said EDD 1st week June...already took 4 weeks MC....very bad vomitting, headache, nauseous, can't eat, can't sleep well....any one got any advices?? abit depressed cos of all these symptons...in my 9th week....feeling miserable as I dont't know when will all these ends....
I also first time mama... now 7th weeks le but still cannot see heartbeat, something very wrong right? vomit getting worse and worse, sometimes wake up in the midnight just to vomit, but only vomit water.

I already 5 days MC in 3 weeks, very scared if boss will take this chance to fire me. Coz i just past probation but havent receive confirmation letter from boss.

But can't help, I want to vomit all the times, especially in mrt (1 hour and 15 mins from my home to office). Once I scared the lady sitting beside me coz I keep showing I am going to vomit, alight at second station at the end.

I wonder how do you all feel during first trimester? I keep taking MC and my mum says i m 'bad' coz last time she also go to work as normal during her first trimester. They way she says macam I purposely take MC, walao...totally disappointed with what she says... but luckily MIL and hubby very understanding. They keep checking on my progress and give constructive advices. U know sometimes ppl just give crap advices to make you confused? or worse, to make you feel bad. I am glad my MIL didn't do that. What a relief!

Queenbabe

I also first time mama... now 7th weeks but still cannot see heartbeat, something very wrong right? vomit getting worse and worse, sometimes wake up in the midnight just to vomit, but only vomit water.

I already 5 days MC in 3 weeks, very scared if boss will take this chance to fire me. Coz i just past probation but havent receive confirmation letter from boss.

But can't help, I want to vomit all the times, especially in mrt (1 hour and 15 mins from my home to office). Once I scared the lady sitting beside me coz I keep showing I am going to vomit, alight at second station at the end.

I wonder how do you all feel during first trimester? I keep taking MC and my mum says i m 'bad' coz last time she also go to work as normal during her first trimester. They way she says macam I purposely take MC, walao...totally disappointed with what she says... but luckily mother in law and hubby very understanding. They keep checking on my progress and give constructive advices. you know sometimes ppl just give crap advices to make you confused? or worse, to make you feel bad. I am glad my mother in law didn't do that. What a relief!
You can tell your mum everyone body is different, she dont have all these vomiting symptom doesnt means u wont have it too... when i have my no.1 i vomit all day long...... until 4,5mths then get better.

heibee

Hi all, i am new here. i am 8 weeks pregnant now. Since week 6, i started to have very bad morning sickness(throughout the day) and literally vomit out eveything i ate and i can't stand the smell of even shampoo, any kind of food smell and the sight of food will makes me nausea too. I usually vomit until i have nothing to vomit but yellow stomach acid. I was hospitalised for 2 days for drip as my gynae says it may ease my nausea and vomiting..but to my horror, it didnt, cos i started vomiting the 2nd day i was discharged. i am also very depressed and all these have taken a toil on my physical and mental health ... so many times i broke down and cry...so miserable..i can totally understand how u feel....i also don't know when it will end.........I am praying that after 1st trimmester things will look better....but i also heard ppl saying tat some ppl vomit till they gave birth.....sigh...............................

Luckyone

I also first time mama... now 7th weeks but still cannot see heartbeat, something very wrong right? vomit getting worse and worse, sometimes wake up in the midnight just to vomit, but only vomit water.

I wonder how do you all feel during first trimester? I keep taking MC and my mum says i m 'bad' coz last time she also go to work as normal during her first trimester. They way she says macam I purposely take MC, walao...totally disappointed with what she says... but luckily mother in law and hubby very understanding. They keep checking on my progress and give constructive advices. you know sometimes ppl just give crap advices to make you confused? or worse, to make you feel bad. I am glad my mother in law didn't do that. What a relief!
Hi fuiling6, don't worry for the baby heartbeat. Some people can only hear around 8 weeks. I think as long you have morning sickness, you should be safe. I'm 12 weeks now and still feeling sick when travel to work. When I was 6 to 10 weeks, I also felt very sick untill can't go to work. Luckly my boss quite understanding. Maybe you can try some VB6? It's helps me to reduce my morning sickness around 6 - 8 weeks but after that no use because week 9 is the peak:embarrassed:. Also can eat a small slice of ginger (fresh one or dried one also can) before you travel.
Yeah I know sometimes old people don't understand the stress that we're having now. They will only compare they time with us.

Last edited:
This thread seems rather quiet... hope all June mum-to-be are coping well with the waiting and MS...

Ha I think this thread is quiet as we all seam to be on the motherhood forum think there is about 47 june mtbs, I only pop in here occcasionally hard work keeping up with two.

yukik0

hi. i am new in this topic.:) i just test positive this morning.have not visit any gynae yet.so i dont know edd is on june or july. :)