EDD June 2010

raleigh

Im 19 wks now. supposed to do my details scan in 3 wks times. However, As we were suppose to put on weight, instead I lost a few kgs. So to make sure that my baby is growing, my gynea did a scan for me on my last visit.

Happy that my baby is growing, but my placenta is low, so hope it will move up.

The most impt is we manage is know the gender earlier. hee.. ITS A BOY!! so happy!! Now I can start thinking what to buy and how to decorate the room. hee

steven

Im 19 wks now. supposed to do my details scan in 3 wks times. However, As we were suppose to put on weight, instead I lost a few kgs. So to make sure that my baby is growing, my gynea did a scan for me on my last visit.

Happy that my baby is growing, but my placenta is low, so hope it will move up.

The most impt is we manage is know the gender earlier. hee.. ITS A BOY!! so happy!! Now I can start thinking what to buy and how to decorate the room. hee

congrats.

we still unable to see the baby gender.. very shy..

Gynae say mostly is a gal.

going for gynae check out coming monday and going to do a detail scan for 20weeks soon so will know then the gender.

juliahhx

hi everyone! i went for the scan yesterday and am 5weeks old now. can you all see anything when you are 5 week old?
i am hoping this time round will be a successful pregnancy for me!
if everything goes smoothly, my EDD will be 23rd june (given thru the ultrascanning)
Hi, My EDD is also 23rd June, 2010, in TMC ;p

steven

congrats.

we still unable to see the baby gender.. very shy..

Gynae say mostly is a gal.

going for gynae check out coming monday and going to do a detail scan for 20weeks soon so will know then the gender.

confirm is gal...

can't wait to see real one...

Last edited:

iceprincess

Hi mummies... I'm new here.... My baby EDD is on 11 June!!!

I'm lucky that I did not go through the terrible morning sickness and due to that, I only found out about my pregnancy when I am 3 1/2 months pregnant (blur mummy).

I'm very very excited but at the same time starting to have the feeling that the pregnancy is like FOREVER..... Not sure what I am expected to do at this stage as my mum is so relaxed about the situation while I am being a panic freak..... :wong29:

Not sure if any mummy out there share the same feeling as me.

steven

I'm lucky that I did not go through the terrible morning sickness and due to that, I only found out about my pregnancy when I am 3 1/2 months pregnant (blur mummy).

I'm very very excited but at the same time starting to have the feeling that the pregnancy is like FOREVER..... Not sure what I am expected to do at this stage as my mum is so relaxed about the situation while I am being a panic freak..... :wong29:

congrats..

i like 11 jun and hope my wife will give birth on this day as her EDD is 18 jun.

11 jun is our wedding anniversary.

voguebebe

my edd is on 29th june.....and my baby has been very active since the 1st trimester...always constantly moving! any mummies have active babies in the tummy as well??

meanwhile, interested in getting baby stuff can come visit www.voguebebe.blogspot.com !

ling.er

my edd is on 29th june.....and my baby has been very active since the 1st trimester...always constantly moving! any mummies have active babies in the tummy as well??

meanwhile, interested in getting baby stuff can come visit www.voguebebe.blogspot.com !

My edd was on 22 June 2010 . But doc say might eariler due ^^ .. My baby since 1 trim also move alot lolx .. Very active lolx
Nw 3 trim kick so hard haha....

brenda16

Dear iceprincess,

Congrats! My EDD also on 11 June but may be earlier as told by my gynae.

BTW, any mummies going to deliver in Mt A? I am intending to take the Single Deluxe Rm. Hopefully will be Normal delivery instead of C-Sect cos of all the scars and scary stories i hear from other mummies. Any mummy know how much is the total cost for Normal delviery in Mt A for Single Room and what's the cash outlay? I read somewhere that a mummy paid about $2k cash for C-sect for 3 days at Mt A for Single room and the total bill is $10k.

ling.er

Dear iceprincess,

BTW, any mummies going to deliver in Mt A? I am intending to take the Single Deluxe Rm. Hopefully will be Normal delivery instead of C-Sect cos of all the scars and scary stories i hear from other mummies. Any mummy know how much is the total cost for Normal delviery in Mt A for Single Room and what's the cash outlay? I read somewhere that a mummy paid about $2k cash for C-sect for 3 days at Mt A for Single room and the total bill is $10k.

Im goin to delivery @ M.A.H too .. Hmmm i think i will tk 4bed room .. Total cost i nt very sure .. I also hope tat i can normal deliver too...
10k izit too expensiv ?? ><"

iceprincess

Dear iceprincess,

Hi brenda16,

I will also be deliverying at Mt A too but i will be in the 4 bed room. My doctor also advice me that I might be delivering early too but hope that this will not happen..... hehe....

As for the cost of the hospital bill, I am not really sure abt C-Sect cost but topping up $2k cash for C-Sect for single room is totally reasonable. I heard that even a 2 bedder also need to pay around $2k cash or less. As for the total bill that chunk up to $10k but topping up $2k do not really balance out. For a C-Sect with epi, the max medisave claim is $3500 only so if the bill is $10K and medisave claim is $3500 then the cash top up should be $6500 right?? Anyone that have the more actual information, pls correct me.... hehex:shyxxx:

corrinne

Hi June mummies,

congrates to all of you. Must be feeling happy and excited now!

I would like to recommend to wear micro-massage undergarment / Pant after your pregnancy to trim and firm your Tummy, Hip and Thigh!

You can find out more from www.itsi.com.sg.

Cheers!

mummy26

hi everyone! i went for the scan yesterday and am 5weeks old now. can you all see anything when you are 5 week old?
i am hoping this time round will be a successful pregnancy for me!
if everything goes smoothly, my EDD will be 23rd june (given thru the ultrascanning)
Hi, My EDD is also 23rd June, 2010, in Thomson Medical Center ;p
Hi girls, I'm new to mummy sg, found that both of you girls EDD is same as mine :) 23 June 2010 also at TMC. One more month to go gals:wong19:

dindin

Hi!!

My prince Benedict come to see world on 23Jun! I was suppose to be due in july but he was in a hurry to come out!! LOLzzz.. Nice to know u all !! :):Dancing_wub::001_302: