EDD June 2012 Mummies

Hi mummies,

Mine is 13th June, and at Mt A.
Just saw my gynae, I lost weight so she sent me to Mt A to do CTG test for an hour.
Only 1 contraction and BB heartbeat ok.
But because I lost weight, she wants me to induce on Mon...
*stressed*

Is Induce painful? I was dumbfound when the nurse and gynae asked me what time I want to go hospital to induce...
I was thinking that when I feel labour pain then rush down to hospital, now seems like I planning the date for my gal's arrival.

rellako

Hi blackangel, how many weeks are you? I also lose bit of weight, bit haven't see my Gynae yet. Is losing weight during this stage dangerous?

Hi Rellako,

I'm in week 38+, my gynae told me that last trimester shouldn't lose weight, she said my weight at last trimester should go up.
So she worried for my bb and suggest to induce.
Last week I saw her, I gained 1 kg and today I saw her, I lost 200grams. ;(

Joeychen85

Mrs Wang n amazing pig - I not so sure whether it is morning sickness .. As it happen at nite bout 8++.. tis coming thurs will check wif my gynae again.. Hope won't have tis feeling again.. Is quite scary.. If I'm nt pregnant , fall lo nvm.. But nw different leh. Dunno is it b cos of my sick.. Nw days kip sweating n feeling body heat goes up.. Haiz ..

Mrs Wang I dun mind of adding mummy frens to fb... Do add me joeychen85@hotmail.com.. : ) heehee..

Joeychen85

1) JoeyChen85 - 18th June 12, Kandang Kerbau Hospital
2) Jenni - 29th June 12, Mount A
3) Mrs Wang - 17th June 12, Thomson Medical
4) Yukim - 8th June 12
5) Amazing pig - 16th June 12 mount A
6) Dreamalyn - 5th June 12 ( given birth on 31st May)
7) Blackangel1512 - 13th June 12, mount a
8) Mengmeng - 30th June 2012, Thomson Medical
9) Wendy - 29th June 12 , mount a
10) Nopy - 11th June 12
11)Catflying 30 June Thomson
12) Sweetooth - 14th June 12 , TMC
13) eve34 - 29th June 12 , Kandang Kerbau Hospital
14) az Wynn - 16th June 12 , kandang kerbau hospital

Jenni

Black angel, for induce think have to depends on the medical, my #1 is overdue and not dilite, I was induce, the medical too strong till I almost got to go for C sect, coz bb heartbeat not stable... Lucky after they inject another medical for me then all stable, for me is very pain...

Thks Jenni.

My concern is my gynae still nv check whether I dilated.
She only saw my weight loss (200grams) and said worried that my bb got problem and ask me go for induce.
I can't find any information online regarding gynae asking mothers to induce when lost weight.
In fact, I read and a lot said losing weight in third trimester is common.

So now I'm really complex whether I should go for induce.

MrsWang

Wow.. Only 200g n induce?? That's a fast decision your Gynae made..

I maintained my weight for the last 2 check ups, baby still grow.. But Gynae said its not good.. Like that only.. What's your baby's weight, blackangel?

Also, my email is galz_lindy@hotmail.com

Will add u ladies later at night.

Hi Amazingpig - no more next check up le..mon will go for induce.
I'm still thinking if I really don't want, will call my gynae and reject to go on Monday.

Hi MrsWang - my baby weight is 3.13kg now..yah loh, I was shocked when she said induce..
Only 200 grams weight loss in a week, but she said to gynae any weight loss it could be dangerous to baby, so she said induce.

Haiz..really stress me out..

Joeychen85

Blackangel ur bb 3.13 kg ? Still nid induce? Aiyo I scare of my weight drop den ask to induce too.. Scary.. My bb weight is 2.775 kg.. But my weight seen to b maintain at d moment..mayb u can add me in fb. As dunno y I can't search ur name ..

Others mummy I have already added..

MrsWang

ya.. blackangel, i cant add u as well.. maybe u can add us instead =)

yup, recieved the request in facebook. hehe.

saw jenni's profile. you still recieve and do orders? the personalised stuffs are cute!

guess my baby is not recieveing enough nutrients from me! 2.5kg only..

Hi mummies, I added u guys in FB le..
thkd for the above advice, tmr I planned to go see my family doc and seek her advice.

Cos I really can't make up my mind.

Some of my friends said since my gal already full term, just go for induce but some said they nv heard a gynae asking mummy to induce when she lost weight plus apparently it is very common to lose weight at the end of the pregnancy.

I just took my weight and realised I already regained my 200g, haha.

Mine also 2.5 kg.My in law said gal tend to be lighter. As long as within the normal range, I happy already.

Blackangel, I think maybe ur gynae think it better to let ur baby out since already full term. Ask ur gynae about the risk.

Sephiana

Hey all... New here... I'm 5mths and a week pregnant and just found out thru the scan last tues that i'm gonna have a boy!! So happy as this is my first one. My edd gg to be 30th sept this year. So far no morning sickness but for dinner i have to eat something soupy, if not i'll
Vomit. I dunno whether it's just psychological but i tried eating solid food, it's either i'll have a hard time trying to burp and digest or i'll vomit it all out. Now i'm just suffering from severe back pain... Which only happens in the morning on mrt to work and lasted till i reach hm.. When i'm hm everything seems fine... Funny right?