EDD June 2012 Mummies

PetPet

Yea, stretch marks may be itchy.and sometimes feel like scratches wound pain.feeling quite down with more and more stretch marks on both my upper hips and buttocks.

MrsWang

Hi sephiana, sometimes for me it's like that too:. I will have a burping feeling.. Must burp den can continue. And sometimes it will end up in vomit.

But just curious, how come u're not posting in sept thread??

yummygums

Hi mommies,

Im a april mommy staying in the west. I have 6 packets of huggies newborn pampers to sell at $5. Per packet got 24. Sms me at 84442478

Jenni

Black angel, is up to u, for mine is overdue by 1 week so have to go induce, maybe u can listen to ur Gynea better, they know better then us, if I can deliver now I very happy as back pain, pelvic bone ache... Since u are full term is it ok ba...

Hi mummies,

Just came back from seeing my family doc who advised that it's better I go induce too.
She said since my baby weight is ok and I'm already full term.
She also said a gynae must have her concerns when she asked mummies to induce, she said losing weight is dangerous too.

She suggested that I go in tomorrow, take weight check again, ask gynae check my dilation and also do CGT test.

Joeychen85

I agree too... Shld listen to wat gynae say.. : ) wow so fast black angel can hug bb lo.. So happy.. But u shld b nervous too rite? 18th become tml.. Must have mind preparation .. but anw congrats to u.. Rmb to share wif us the whole progress.. : ) Jia you Jia you..

Dreamalyn

Blackangel1512:655539 said:
Hi mummies, I added u guys in FB le..
thkd for the above advice, tmr I planned to go see my family doc and seek her advice.

Cos I really can't make up my mind.

Some of my friends said since my gal already full term, just go for induce but some said they nv heard a gynae asking mummy to induce when she lost weight plus apparently it is very common to lose weight at the end of the pregnancy.

I just took my weight and realised I already regained my 200g, haha.
It's normal to lose weight at the end of pregnancy. I lost a few hundred grams as well n my baby is fine when born.

Hi Joey & Mrs Wang, hmm...excited, more to worried leh... ;(
have been talking to my girl, hopefully no need to induce her and she can come out naturally.
Also hope will be a smooth delivery, so no need to suffer! ;)

By the way, anyone knows 'show' is constant? I meant yesterday night I got 'show' but today back to normal discharge, is it normal?

Jenni

Mrs Wang, I do still take in order... U can Facebook me... www.facebook.com/jenni84sac ... U can like me and look at the item I do in my Facebook...

Jenni

Hmm black angel, as long as urs can dilite faster u Don need to worry too much, mine is don dilite, takes very long, I admit in the morning 9am, put the medical in to induce, my hubby bring me keep walking, mid nite 2am got blood then was push in to labour ward, in the end is still not dilite or jus 1-2cm, I waited till next day 5pm then deliver my #1, it super long...

That's way I keep saying walk more... Can deliver faster... My #1 I got epidural coz too long and I cannot ta han... Hope ur deliver can be faster... I been keep on walking for my #3, now pelvis very pain...

rellako

Yes me. Even though this is my second baby I'm still scared n nervous. In fact, even more than the first one. Haha

snowdoll

hi mummies, i only log into here once in a while...my edd is 30th June @ Gleneagles Hospital...

guess many of you on leave, resting at home already?

Joeychen85

1) JoeyChen85 - 18th June 12, Kandang Kerbau Hospital
2) Jenni - 29th June 12, Mount A
3) Mrs Wang - 17th June 12, Thomson Medical
4) Yukim - 8th June 12
5) Amazing pig - 16th June 12 mount A
6) Dreamalyn - 5th June 12 ( given birth on 31st May)
7) Blackangel1512 - 13th June 12, mount a
8) Mengmeng - 30th June 2012, Thomson Medical
9) Wendy - 29th June 12 , mount a
10) Nopy - 11th June 12
11)Catflying 30 June Thomson
12) Sweetooth - 14th June 12 , TMC
13) eve34 - 29th June 12 , Kandang Kerbau Hospital
14) az Wynn - 16th June 12 , kandang kerbau hospital
15) Snowdoll - 30th June 12 , gleneagle

Joeychen85

Well , im nervous too.. 1st time have bb.. 1st time have to experience labour.. Tin of the Progress ur explain is like omg.. Wonder I can handle d pain ma.. + nw jus d bk , upper thigh n pelvis pain.. Already is killing me.. I almost faint b cos of tis pain man.. As I mention how I feel giddy .. Cos I feel tat way jus rite after my bk pain.. Den start all d feeling I mention before.. goin check wif d gynae.. Wonder y will like tis.. Is it dangerous..? N today go out wif my parent.. we always looking for place to eat n can for 8 of us.. My dad kip saying nxt time gathering nid to find a place tat can for 9 of us.. Include my bb.. Lol.. Can tel tat his very excited.. Always ask my cousin.. " when his kids start to greet us?" "when she kno how to cal ah gong? " lol..

Last edited: