EDD June 2012 Mummies

MrsWang

Blackangel.. Nightmare over!!

I don't care also. My confinement should end next thurs!! Haha. Will continue eatin the food, but will also go drink cold drinks an other food!

Just saw 前线追踪.. Talking about confinement lady. So interesting..

Joeychen85

Black angel - same same.. Over here also.. Drill here n there.. Wa lao.. My boy can't slp at all.. Only at nite can slp awhile nia.. Haiz.. Very tiring kip wake up when I fall slp.. Feel like dun wanna slp liao.. But bo Bian once lie on d bed , straight way knock out.. Haiz.. Den almost knock out , he wake up.. -_-" .. Ya can treat it as a practice.. In future also have to tk care of her urself.. lucky my mil nvr stay Liao.. Only cme in d noon time.. If nt I gt no chance to practice lo.. Cos she always wake up at mid nite to c bb.. Den nxt day morning gt wrk.. Den I told my husband. Den he ask her dun stay.. Cos she nvr listen 1.. Den always will say whether I can handle ma.. Nvr try ,how she kno i can't? Some more future I also nid to handle him myself ma.. Nt like ur wif CL 1.. Can rest till end of confinement den start practicing.. I start from d day I give birth till nw.. Jus recently mil nt staying Liao.. Tis training more xiong Liao.. Whole nite non stop crying.. Haiz.. Hard to have peaceful nite.. Bk pain lo..

MrsWang

Pros and cons lo Joey.. Got mil around got people help.. But at the same time, they keep interfere on how we handle the baby.. Hais..

We, mothers, have to learn how to take care of our own babies coz it's our responsibilities. But they keep helping us, how we learn?? Sometimes I feed milk, baby cry, she will what happen?? Den hubby brother also another one.. Come I feed.. Please la.. Sometimes we can't predict what baby wants.. Just some crying den they so nervous.

This keep happen also.. Baby cry.. FIL straight away ask.. What time drink milk? He hungry already. Walao.. 1 hour ago drink only. Some more my boy drink 110ml liao. He still say wan increase to 130ml. My boy cry, they straight away think he hungry liao, wan drink milk. I wanna condition him to 3 hours coz he's taking more milk than he should be. Like just now, baby cry coz it's 2 hours since his last feed, MIL want make milk for him but I say don't want.. I carry him then he diam le.. Den MIL say mummy dont let u drink milk.. Poor thing.. Until he starts fidgeting and opening his mouth, den I ask MIL make milk.

But good thing is she help take care at night. So close one eye..

MrsWang

But sometimes I am also think if I'm shortchanging my boy by not letting him drink milk..

Still I think need control abit.. If not, they can feed 100ml this hour and another 60ml another hour. Faint.

Hungry is it?

Starting part my CL leave, my bb whole night nv slp. From 3 to morning 7. Sun rise then she slp. I don know she misses CL or just not familiar with us.
nowadays, she getting used already, drink to slp, then 2.5 hrs later drink again then slp. Sometimes will poo or pee, then my slp time will be affected.

MrsWang

Np carol. Coz I think big organization have their system in place.. Have SOP to follow..

Amazingpig, maybe he's hungry.. But I try not to feed so short intervals..

catflying

Hungry is it?

Starting part my CL leave, my bb whole night nv slp. From 3 to morning 7. Sun rise then she slp. I don know she misses CL or just not familiar with us.
nowadays, she getting used already, drink to slp, then 2.5 hrs later drink again then slp. Sometimes will poo or pee, then my slp time will be affected.
Same problem. My girl is very attached to my mother who is the caretaker during confinement. She cries when I carry and when my mother carries, stop. Very frustrating. And especially at night when I want to let my mother rest, she just cried and cried, until my mother picked her up. I think my mother talked and cooed to her when feeding thus create a bonding. Jialat... I think to bond with your baby, must keep on talking to her so she recognised our voice.

Joeychen85

Did ur add me in already? Joeychen85@hotmail.com..

Ya mrs wang they kip helpin us , till my husband get use to it Liao.. Once his playin game.. He will ask some 1 ard to help.. Specially his mum.. Den when he saw me he dun dare ask me.. Cos he kno I will scold him.. -_-" den always say to me , if his mum nvr help .. We sure jialat.. Is he nvr learn.. Den hw he take care? den he carry bb , bb cry den his mum will walk over n say " cme I tk care ".. Den he pass to her.. Wth if 1 day me n his mum nt ard Liao den hw? Any hw throw to other ppl n continue his game huh? say him also no use.. Cme bk , nvr tin of vaccum d floor as nxt door doin renov ma.. Use knee cap n tin also kno , floor sure full of dust.. No lo he jus sit dwn there n play his game.. Den at nite slp very early n complain his tired.. Wat the.. I from d timin he slp , tk care of bb till nxt day noon leh.. Who more tired? My hrs is more den his job lo.. More den 8 hr.. Den slp at noon time nt even 4 hr have to wake up.. Repeat d same tin.. Can say no life at all.. Tiring.. Some time I even put temper on my bb lo.. Feel so bad..

Jenni

Mummies,

For me normally when baby abt 3mths plus I will take away the night feeding if not will be very tired to wake up at nite to feed... Is up to you, how you wan to take care of baby...

I do confinement till 40days for all my confinement, this time also as this will be my last and final confinement so I need to do properly... Must be super gd ger as I don wan any problem next time, for u mummies as this is ur 1st, I believe u will have 2nd baby so if this time u all don do properly and later on feel really got problem, it ok, the next confinement do properly can le... You can don care now but when the pain come u will know... Hehe... That's wat I learn...

Jenni

Black angel and mrs Wang,

Can share ur post natal massage lady contacts? 1 time $40? Cheaper then what I found... Can PM me? Tml discharge wan find massage lady as my tummy very big...

MrsWang

jenni, pm-ed you.. sorry keep missing out messages. lol.. coincidentally, she lives in yishun also. lol

ya.. my hubby also say.. nvm.. I can still tune your body back when I have 2nd one.. but will i be good girl or not.. lol.. i doubt so.

joey.. sometimes i feel my hubby more relax.. go work more relax den taking care of baby. luckily i didnt be SAHM. i still have my friends and work to balance my home life.. so u also make plans.. we women must also have our own life. poor baby. dont take it out on him. take it out on your hubby, scold him. just now my hubby brother and MIL wan help me, i say no need.. what the.. why u all think u can do it while I cant.. zzz..

catflying.. i think its quite sad when your own baby prefers others to carry rather than you, yourself the mother. im very scared of this when i return to the workforce.. so its important, must have bonding!!!!