EDD June 2012 Mummies

Jenni

Trying to breastfeed baby but no milk yet, sad Donno when then have milk come... Got to try breastfeed more to make the milk come le...

catflying

Mummies, I opened a Facebook account for June Mummies for us to photo photos and share our baby stories. I added some mummies who are in my facebook. Those who are interested in joining, please pm me you facebook email account.

Blackangel, after ur CL left, who will help u take care of ur bb?
Coz I stay with husband, next week my husband start work. after my husband go to work, I don know how to buy lunch. I alone in house with my bb. Bring her downstairs?
Amazingpig - going to my MIL place, she stay only two blk away..
U alone how to handle? Lunch I suggest u order ting kat?
Bring her downstairs ok lah, but avoid rain...recently start to rain...

Mummies, finally my LAST day of confinement!!!!
But my mum keeps in nagging, saying confinement should be 40days...argh..
anyway, the best part is can send my CL off!!!
yesterday she whole day in kitchen, my gal cry, she don't care..
i alone change her, burp her and put her to sleep but I told myself that I take it as a practice!
bow raining damn heavily, wanna ask CL leave also cannot...
mans best, recently my blk many renovation...drill & drill...
my gal can't zzz at all!!!

Carol80

My friend asks me to register for the Montessori now cos he called Pat Schoolhouse @ Kovan, they place him 9th on waiting list. Ladies, any idea how do we know which are the better ones in our area? Any website to refer?

Cheers

Dreamalyn

catflying:666933 said:
Mummies, I opened a Facebook account for June Mummies for us to photo photos and share our baby stories. I added some mummies who are in my facebook. Those who are interested in joining, please pm me you facebook email account.
Jaslyn9@gmail.com

MrsWang

Pat schoolhouse is considered quite good.. Their criteria of teachers are quite high.

If not, try little skool house. Though Its a heartland brand.. Teachers also qualified..

IMO, go for those big organisation like carpe diem, pcf, little skool house..