EDD June 2012 Mummies

Dreamalyn

Carol80:666493 said:
Hi gals, did any of u drink water besides red date tea. Cannot tahan to only rely on red date red. Any side effect to drink some water daily?
I drink water every day...so far I got no problem ah...it's up to individual belief ba...

Jenni

Yeah finally my lil princess was out on 1.11pm... 3.455kg... I was too tired to push in the end vacuum... I make it w/o epidural... So tired and pain, wanted to ask any pain killer le... Stomach cramp...
Jenni - gong xi!!! ;)
Whao...ya girl also quite heavy sia..hehe...
have a good rest ok?
Thanks, ya, this is also the biggest among my gers, I was pain till no strength can't push out, I request to vacuum as I really cannot ta han... Hehe... Now back pain, stomach cramp hai...

Jenni

nice timing that your girl chose to come out too jenni! haha.. congrats again.

if vacuum, have to sayang the head more.. heard before that vacuum baby, the head is more flat.. but what matters is baby and mother safe!

blackangel and joey.. very tiring like that.. have to keep feeding.. ya.. really scared drink alot.. and engravedx, i saw the side of the tin. it says 120ml.. now i more fang xin.. so my boy not really drinking alot.. 3 hours 120ml.. how does it sounds?? should be just right??
Haha ya lor, triple 1 haha... I know, my no 2 also vacuum one... Think I use up all my strength on the contraction and waiting for my Gynae to come then I can push... When Gynea reach I no strength le haha...

PetPet

http://mummysuqi.blogspot.sg/2011/11/breastfeeding-faq.html
http://mummysuqi.blogspot.sg/2011/12/how-to-store-and-use-expressed-breast.html

A nice read up for breast feeding and storage :)

Joeychen85

Shalynn - it stated on d powder tin.. Is bout 4oz.. But depend on ur bb whether can take it ma.. My is 2weeks ++ lo.. But only tk up to 2oz a time..

Mrs Wang - even wake him up , also no use leh.. More worst ..nt even 1oz he will finish.. Nw is like every 2 hrs 2 oz.. Already very gd Liao.. Jus scare he poo poo nia.. Cos only after he poo den will ask for more milk.. So tiring lo.. Wake up every 2 hrs.. Jus feeding him milk.. Noon time too hot , difficult to tk long nap.. Even I had a chance to slp long.. Haiz.. Cos I can't on air con..

Jenni

Was so hot now even in hospital also very hot, the air con like no use, here got 1 mummy alot of ppl visit but very noise, I wan rest also hard, the hubby and daughter talk and play super loud...

Was so hot now even in hospital also very hot, the air con like no use, here got 1 mummy alot of ppl visit but very noise, I wan rest also hard, the hubby and daughter talk and play super loud...
U sharing ward with others? Andre u at the old block? I heard they said old block the air con easily spoiled.

Jenni

Haha think so... I get 4 bedded, jus tat some ppl more inconsiderate, wan rest cannot rest too much noise... Slp half way keep walk up...

PetPet

I was admitted to KKH last week for a nite due to high BP, the air con also not consistent lidat. My neighbour next bed requested for a standing fan when her elder son came to visit and sleep with her in the afternoon.

Dreamalyn

Jenni:666642 said:
Yeah finally my lil princess was out on 1.11pm... 3.455kg... I was too tired to push in the end vacuum... I make it w/o epidural... So tired and pain, wanted to ask any pain killer le... Stomach cramp...
Well done jenni :)
Have a good rest!z

Jenni

Jenni,u r fast! U dilated fast? Congrats!:)
Haha I feel slower, I only dilite fast after I reach 5cm... The contraction keep coming, I tell my hubby I don wan labour Liao haha... I really almost cry out... Overall lucky still manage to labour without epidural... Keep telling myself to endure, when in pain can't think of epidural only think of faster faster come out...

My both hand was cramp, 1 hand on drip the other hand holding my hubby, he help me hold the gas when I in pain... Both hand no strength and cramp haha... Lucky this is my last time... I can close my factory... I don wan go thru labour again le...

Blackangel, after ur CL left, who will help u take care of ur bb?
Coz I stay with husband, next week my husband start work. after my husband go to work, I don know how to buy lunch. I alone in house with my bb. Bring her downstairs?