EDD June 2013

mrsred

Omg, havent logged in for a long time cos busy and i see so many of u enjoying ur durians, envious!! I only ate a bit of durains last pregnancy and baby came out on the bigger side (3.5kg), 14hrs labour. So now hubs says no durians!! :(

Ppl dont even bother commenting that my tummy is big, they just assume and ask if i'm going to give birth next month. Actually, come to think of it, quite soon already... Now enjoying the kicks from baby :)

Can we share potential names for our babies?

I'm considering Amanda or Lynette for my girl.

Mopiko

yeah.. I'm enjoying the kicks from baby too! he is getting bigger, i can feel that he is pushing my rib case! haha

We decided to name him: Denzel :)

msred: Lynette is a nice name!! me like.

roudx

Haha.. I think enjoying BB's kicks is 1 of the most enjoyable thing during pregnancy.. At least we know they are active ...
But it gets a lil irritated when I'm trying to sleep, and my BB girl is doing alot of yoga inside..

Me and hubby already confirmed the name " Darissa " for our BB girl :)

jovial24

Dear ladies

I have a bag of preloved baby girl's clothes which I would like to gift with no strings attached.

Details have been posted at this website which I have specially created to link mothers who would like to give away things to those who are seeking preloved items.

Browse Ads |

Please do drop by, thanks!

marmalade

Hi mummies my initial edd was 28 may but then my gynae recently wrote 6 june on my card. So im joining this forum as well ... =]

Anyone wanna go swimming together ? I have started swimming but it's probably more fun if more mummies join in. I usu go to sk swimming complex after work.

missolive

Hi mummies :) me too starting to feel strong kicks and yoga moves of the baby hehe..and of course it comes with all the pain also.. cannot walk for long hours now..

We have decided Oliver for our second son :) btw I like the names that you all picked :)

WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?

Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.

Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who don’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.

Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Oqleong

Anyone looking for cf lady? I have a good one to intro: Aunty Mary
Very experience lady that knows all sorts of confinement food, methods to reduce jaundice in baby within short period, food to take if baby is having jaudice, etc.
She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of bb during the feeds including night time.

Different food menu for everyday ...

She is really a one-stop station for everyone ...

Contact her at 82619739 or +60167421551

Oqleong

Hi,

I have 6 bottles of fermented red rice wine suitable for confinement to let go ..
$11ea. Has leftovers after confinement this week cos am not a winer eater.
Interested please contact me at 97688844

roudx

@ogleong : I have 1 CF lady already. Don't dare to go to agency or what, scared of those attitude CF lady... This current one I found is intro-ed to me by my hubby's friend, whose wife also having confinement. Very good he say. At least no complains haha..

Oqleong

@ogleong : I have 1 CF lady already. dont't dare to go to agency or what, scared of those attitude CF lady... This current one I found is intro-ed to me by my hubby's friend, whose wife also having confinement. Very good he say. At least no complains haha..

so u got ur wine already?

mrsred

Me too, same as Roudx, will wait for "ba zi" then decide on Chinese name. There was also a recent article by one of those pregnancy email subscriptions on which chinese characters are not/ suitable for snake babies. I try to find and post here!

For Eng name, we have decided on Amanda :)

mrsred

This is the link to the article on Chinese names for snake babies :)

http://thenewageparents.com/auspicious-chinese-names-for-snake-babies/

roudx

Wow thanks Mrsred ! Hehe, ya people have been telling me to go "calculate" the ba zi for chinese name for my daughter.. Don't wanna risk giving her some bad names...

Ahvon

Hello all
Haven't been visiting lately.... me and hub has also decided on our gal's english name... will be calling her, Elyssa ... Chn name will get ppl to "calculate" ....
any one went for 3D scanning??? I'll be going this coming tue... expensive but since its first born ...hub and I just wanted to give it a try... have anyone also been to hospital tours???

marmalade

Hello everyone! First time posting in this forum.

My EDD is 5 June, but gynae told me to be prepared for end-May coz it's my 2nd pregnancy, usually will be earlier. I have a girl who's 14 months now so it's been quite a tough period coz she's learning how to walk so physically very demanding now. We're expecting a boy this time, so confirm close shop after this!
hi ClaireC !!! me too ! my gal is now 16mths old. urgh so tiring, she is exploring things, climb here and there, wonder around, dun want to sit too long in stroller, my back ache .... we are also expecting a boy this time. ;)