EDD June 2013

roudx

Hi Faithee ,

Have not yet bought anything because I have yet to know the gender. Am going to detail scan on 18th Jan... Then I'll start to stock up ...

missolive

Oh and get an infant car seat that is compatible with your pram, much more convenient if you are travelling around by car and baby is sleeping. I think maxi cosy is compatible with a few popular brands of pram. Or get a pram that comes with the infant car seat. My peg perrego comes with infant car seat and it's sturdy, which my hubby loves.

Qian1984

Happy New Yr All!

hi father to be, so rare we have a male guest~

faitheee, think pram and car seat can wait.. shld go for breast pump most impt, bb cot up to u.. :)

i oso dun have outbreak... anyway my pregnancies always feel like a "NORMAL" person except being lethargic~ lol

so fast holidays are over!! its back to work time.. awww...

chanelloo

Happy new year!
look forward for the brand new year! ;)
i had my 17 weeks appt 2 weeks ago & doc said 80% is baby boy!
Nxt appt will be detailed scan... I haven't feel baby movement yet... Can't wait to feel it! =D

chanelloo

Hi mummies,
Have u all bought stuff for ur babies?
Wondering if there is anything to look out for when buying baby cot, pram, car seat and breast pump etc...?
I haven't bought anything yet.. Except some clothes for myself... Well buy bb's things after CNY ;)

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, professional confinement care and stay in confinement services etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

adenmum

Hi mummies-to-be, I have a preloved (almost brand new, only used 2 small pumps) bottle of Palmer's Organics Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks to give away in exchange for 2 packets of Pigeon wet wipes (82 sheets). PM me if interested.

product_326501331820221.jpg

roudx

I'm getting the BB cot from my friend who have extra... Now I'm stucked with which pram to buy. I have 2 prams in mind.. Can mummies here give me your opinion as well?
I'm contemplating to buy Quinny Moodd 2012 or Maclaren XLR 2012. Both prams are able to close with 1 hand. Which makes it super convenient for me if I wanna go out alone. I like Quinny Moodd's outlook and their specs. I don't have to worry about newborn carrier because it can be seated for new borns as well. Guess I won't be bringing out my new born so often anyway.

missolive

Hi mommies, hope everyone is doing well. Sorry if it is a bit out of topic. I am a mother of one 15-month boy and another one coming up. I am thinking to hire a helper cause I dont think I can handle two babies alone. At least need a helper to watch my toddler when I take care of baby. Any mommies has experience with this? Any maid agency to recommend, those that are trustworthy and not expensive? And how much you have to spend monthly for maid's salary tax necessities etc? Thanks!

mrsred

Hi missolive, i have a burmese helper. $400 salary plus $170 maid levy. I got her from Sunway Employment at Chinatown. She can speak Mandarin. Things like toiletries and other necessities, we share so didnt calculate separately... Hope this helps!

Qian1984

hi mommies.. just to update, went for my scan and its a girl again.... awww... abit abit abit abit disappointed! but nevertheless, life goes on! initially i was looking for a helper too, there are alot of maid agencies at the mall beside beauty world plaza at bt timah, you might wanna take a walk there.. however im now looking for maybe some playgroup to help ease the burden of taking care of 2 kids..

roudx

Every child is a god's gift, qian... Dont be disappointed ! :)
I dont really like going "scanning" for maid at those agencies at bt timah... Bad impression though :p would rather people intro me the good one they get from.

Mopiko

First time mother and just went for a scan on last Friday.. its a boy! We decided on the name already and cant wait for May to start buying baby stuffs! I got my current maid from JobBuzz Maid City Agency @Far East Shopping Center. Fast, reliable and agency fee is not that ex. They only charge me $500 agency fee and deduct 4.5 months salary from my maid. I know other agency deducts up to 9 months worth salary from the maid... poor maid..
If you are interested, you can try calling Phoebe at 67346735/98186978. Good luck!

@Qian 1984: cheer up!!! baby gal is equally as good as boy! you can always try to have another one later.. they say "third time is a charm" :)

Mopiko

wohooo... 40 but 25 on the inside!! haha just kidding...
how many weeks are you in now? Im 16 weeks and the funny thing.. I always have yellowish discharge every morning (since i know i tested +ve for pregnancy) when i just got up and pee. i asked doc and he said it is OK as long as it is not brownish/bloodish color. Any idea?

Qian1984

did u drink alot of coffee/tea? my edd 17 june. he looked young so i kenna cheated loh. hehe.. i often have alot of discharge esp after drinking TEA-related stuff. also i got some candida bacteria found last pregnancy, hence i hvn't really resolve the problem. u may want to use those antiseptic vagina wash for a cleaner envt. it helps. they usually will ignore, i mean the docs, cos we are preggy now so there isn't much they can do. as long as no bleeding, u hv to temporary ignore first, after give birth alrd then go do pap smear.

Mopiko

he looked young so i kenna cheated loh >> LOL.

I did papsmear 3 months before tested +ve pregnant and the result was good. I dont drink TEA/COFEE at all!! but i ate green bean soup and drink manuka honey almost every day though. Discharge no funny smell (just smell like vitamin) and no itch too. Yeah, i guess i will just ignore it for now :) My doc gave me duphaston 3x daily since day 1 though...

Your due is 17 June? thats my bday! haha mine is 29 June (and its my hubby's bday).