EDD June 2013

mrsred

Omg! I nearly hired this CL called Ah Ying after she did confinement for my neighbour then I went online to check and found bad reviews of her! So I didnt hire her. If it's the same person, she apparently dropped the baby and denied it!

Update!
FB group has been set up

Last edited:

roudx

@mrsred, im not sure if u are saying about the right person... But its her son who liase with my hubby to arrange his mum to our place..

Thanks thanks. Will do. Wife recovering quite fast. Just rem no cold stuff. Doc say though didn't natural.. if wan can conceive after 1/2 yr.. play safe better wait 1yr

jdmum

@ mrsred mind adding me to the group too?

Mummies I m 38 wks plus wit my no 2, edd on the 18th. Heard that second child would normally be out very much earlier - so untrue. Exhausted to the max aldy, waiting n waiting...

mrsred

roudx:796266 said:
@mrsred, im not sure if u are saying about the right person... But its her son who liase with my hubby to arrange his mum to our place..
Oh then maybe dif person cos that ah ying's contact person is her daughter

mrsred

jdmum:796396 said:
@ mrsred mind adding me to the group too?

Mummies I m 38 wks plus wit my no 2, edd on the 18th. Heard that second child would normally be out very much earlier - so untrue. Exhausted to the max aldy, waiting n waiting...
Hi jdmum! Sure, but u need to PM me ur Facebook username.

I'm so tired of waiting too!! Many theories abt 2nd child's wait time. My gynae says prob arrive same time as 1st child. But I think most importantly, hope the labour is really half the time!!

Thanks thanks. Will do. Wife recovering quite fast. Just rem no cold stuff. Doc say though didn't natural.. if wan can conceive after 1/2 yr.. play safe better wait 1yr
Ideally pregnancy spacing should be 3 years gap. Mummy needs time to recuperate unless she can consider preconception cleansing follow by pumping more nutrients to strengthen her body for conception. It makes a difference to the health of your baby. Just my personal experience.

missolive

Hi everyone,

As I have shared in our fb group, I finally have popped :) around 5 days earlier than my edd.

Oliver was born on 8 June 2013 at 2.55pm
Here's my birth story to share with you:

3am : woke up from sleep cos feeling discomfort and contraction. For mummies who are worried about determining braxton hicks and labour contraction, don't worry, labour contraction is different and you will know it. I timed the contraction and after confirming the regularity I woke hubby then shower and washed hair.

6am : reached hospital, admitted with 2-3cm dilation. The pain was bearable.

10am : gynae came to check, I was alrdy 4-5cm dilated. She broke my water bag. The pain was bearable. I should say the pain when I was induced for my previous labour was much more intense.

11am : decided to take epidural. The pain was much more intense but was still bearable. Took epidural because I was worried it would be too late since my dilation progress was quite fast. After epidural, I was so relaxed and relieved. Managed to sleep for an hour.

2 pm : I was almost fully dilated.

2.30 pm : started pushing. Baby came out fast, nurse even asked me to hold for a while to wait for my gynae.

2.55pm : gynae came and in 3 pushes, baby is out.. he was a perfect 3.2kg 50 cm baby boy :)

Jiayou everyone!!

jdmum

@ Missolive, Congrats on ur new bundle of joy n wow u really had a smooth labour. I m wishing to have a similar delivery since my first one was also induced n super long. Wishing u speedy recovery

roudx

@missolive : Congrats on ur newborn ! The process is lovely. The only thing I hate for birth, is the healing process :( It hurts me alot in the first 2 weeks. I can walk, but bearing the pain of the stitches everytime I move.. :p

missolive

Jdmum, thanks :) wish you a smooth and fast labour!

Roudx, thanks :) yeah I also hate the feeling of having stitches. This time it is much easier cos baby os smaller, a bit of tear and I think the stitches are not that much luckily..

Ideally pregnancy spacing should be 3 years gap. Mummy needs time to recuperate unless she can consider preconception cleansing follow by pumping more nutrients to strengthen her body for conception. It makes a difference to the health of your baby. Just my personal experience.

Oic. Noted. Thanks for the useful info. ^_^

Faitheee

Hi mrsred, i have pm u to join the facebook group already.
So cool to see this page so active!!
i have delivered my baby girl on 4 june. 4 days earlier than edd. Will update more when i join the facebook grp.

Btw want to ask, any caterers to recommend for baby full month?

missolive

Congrats Faitheee!! Looking forward to hearing your story :)

Btw, mrsred updated on fb this morning that she was on labour.. so she might not be able to update the fb group. .

mrsred

Hi everyone! I popped yday! 11 hours after I was admitted to hospital. Quite long but thankful that I didnt need emergency c-sect cos baby's head came down last minute.

Will try to add u all to FB! Any of the existing FB group members can add also :)