Edd june 2014

singsong

I also probably know gender in Jan..then it's perfect timing coz all the relatives sure to ask during CNY. Whether boy or girl, I think as long as is a healthy baby, that's a blessing.

Anyone having some crampy feeling in your tummy? I woke up with a mild cramp at the left side of my tummy and I wonder why so..
I got one cramp on right side tummy once. That was it. Really clueless what happened.... it didn't come back though

wendy79

Mummies, any1 keen to learn more how using of essential oil after birth can help u release post natal stress and enhance mum and baby bonding?
feel free to pm me or drop me a msg at enquiry@theessentialoil.net
we are having a little sharing session in jurong east is saturday

I figured it could be stand too long or walk too much.. it come and go. I remembered it being the same during my first pregnancy. Anyone with a noticeable bump already? My bump seems big for a 11 weeks and can not longer keep it a secret in office. Some told me that second one usually more obvious coz our stomach muscles are more stretched..

lollipop1979:844417 said:
I figured it could be stand too long or walk too much.. it come and go. I remembered it being the same during my first pregnancy. Anyone with a noticeable bump already? My bump seems big for a 11 weeks and can not longer keep it a secret in office. Some told me that second one usually more obvious coz our stomach muscles are more stretched..
My bump also very big. People thought I 4 months or 5 months pregnant. First pregnancy dunno why so big. I think alot of gas inside make it big. Hahaha

My bump also very big. People thought I 4 months or 5 months pregnant. First pregnancy dunno why so big. I think alot of gas inside make it big. Hahaha
Hahahaa.. I also feel that my bump gets bigger and more obvious as the day passes.. probably because our bodies is taking more time to digest the food that we eat throughout the day, so by evening, my bump also looks like 4-5mths and I feel so bloated! Cannot stand!

yvonnensn

christylee:844434 said:
lollipop1979:844417 said:
Me too me too!! Somebody ask me am I 5 mths pregnant when I'm only 14 wks+

MummaDiya

my gynae said it's sometimes due to the uterus expanding... but should not be prolonged; she said rest and don't carry heavy things... I also have the crampy feeling on and off... short ones maybe two or three times a week over the last 2 weeks... but not painful...

liltleLemon

Welcome :) How are you?
Hi nice meeting you...I'm a first time mummy to be and my edd is 9 June. Up till now I still feel very sleepy throughout the day, other than that, I only vomitted twice. I have done oscar test will get the report on this coming Tuesday, hopefully everything will be fine =)

Smurfete

Hahahaa.. I also feel that my bump gets bigger and more obvious as the day passes.. probably because our bodies is taking more time to digest the food that we eat throughout the day, so by evening, my bump also looks like 4-5mths and I feel so bloated! Cannot stand!
This #2 is like my #1, hardly can see my bump at 14 weeks

yvonnensn

Smurfete:845023 said:
This #2 is like my #1, hardly can see my bump at 14 weeks
So good. Ppl keep saying my tummy big. I think its fats:(

My gynae did my OCSAR scan yesterday and baby is kicking so hard! So different from my No. 1 who sleeps all the time. The OSCAR measurements are within acceptable range, now waiting for blood test results today. Phew!

Anyone started taking tonics? My mum in-law says need to start cordyceps to build strength for mother and another month's time, take birds nest to nourish the baby.

Serenit

Same situation here....by 2 months, most of colleagues have already noticed my pregnancy. But checked my weight and found not much gain. >_<