Edd june 2014

Dear mummies,

I just tested positive on Monday and confirmed by my gynae i'm 5 weeks preggie, EDD June 2014.
Any mummies here the same EDD? :)

robbymummy

Hi girls! I tested positive on Monday past, so I guess that makes me almost 5 weeks preggers! This is my 2nd pregnancy, but feels like the first since I have never gone through the process in Singapore! :)

Hi girls! I tested positive on Monday past, so I guess that makes me almost 5 weeks preggers! This is my 2nd pregnancy, but feels like the first since I have never gone through the process in Singapore! :)
Congrats!!! Also my 2nd pregnancy.... :) your first one u gave birth in where?

robbymummy

Hi Blackangel! We just moved to Singapore last yr in June and had our first one there. First thing I noticed was how different childbirth is here in Singapore! It's not as flexible as I knew it, so yeah lots to understand but still keep to how we didit for our first!

Hi Blackangel! We just moved to Singapore last yr in June and had our first one there. First thing I noticed was how different childbirth is here in Singapore! It's not as flexible as I knew it, so yeah lots to understand but still keep to how we didit for our first!
hehe. how different? How old is ya 1?

BbVeron

Hi Hi... i just tested positive yesterday...
havent go n see gynae yet... hesitate on KK or MT A ~
how about you guys?

robbymummy

hehe. how different? How old is ya 1?
It's different in terms of the what is available durin the birthing process and also they usually wont prescribe so many supplements. As long as you take the pregnancy multivits then its sufficient. I heard a lot of obgyn here tends to prescribe a lot of different supplements to take! Also in oz we dont do ultrasound so often. I remember with my first, we only did 3-4 times throughout the whole pregnancy but I know in singapore they do ultrasound at every visit!

Our first is now 3yo already! So she will be almost 4 by the time 2nd one comes around! Heheh...

It's different in terms of the what is available durin the birthing process and also they usually wont prescribe so many supplements. As long as you take the pregnancy multivits then its sufficient. I heard a lot of obgyn here tends to prescribe a lot of different supplements to take! Also in oz we dont do ultrasound so often. I remember with my first, we only did 3-4 times throughout the whole pregnancy but I know in singapore they do ultrasound at every visit!

Our first is now 3yo already! So she will be almost 4 by the time 2nd one comes around! Heheh...
hehehe....I get what you mean now...my #1 my gynae gave me like 7 supplements and I have to take it everyday....and the supplements are not cheap. :(

gingerdip

m also considering KK or Mt A, my 1st was at Mt A, not too good exp, too old facilities and my shower rm, tap was COLD WATER!
goodness, anyway I hear now MT A refurbish, nice and new.
My SIL did warn tat KKH, a lot of waiting.. like.. waiting for pedae to come check bb.. etc, cos its a fairly huge hosp.. and its not cheap.. the rm charges could cost more.. apple to apple.. ward A

m also considering KK or Mt A, my 1st was at Mt A, not too good exp, too old facilities and my shower rm, tap was COLD WATER!
goodness, anyway I hear now MT A refurbish, nice and new.
My SIL did warn tat KKH, a lot of waiting.. like.. waiting for pedae to come check bb.. etc, cos its a fairly huge hosp.. and its not cheap.. the rm charges could cost more.. apple to apple.. ward A
My first one also in Mt A, there was the time when they undergoing major renovation and I think it is OK, not bad but travelling a bit ma fan...now 2nd one, I changed a gynae so most probably will deliver in Parkway East hospital also nearer to me...hehe

robbymummy

Hi Hi... i just tested positive yesterday...
havent go n see gynae yet... hesitate on KK or MT A ~
how about you guys?
Heu bbveron... Congrats! I also havent gone to see an obgyn yet but made appointment to see dr haggerty at mount e. See if I am comfortable with her or otherwise. Scout around first. But we are pretty much set for Mount E as our choice. :)

robbymummy

hehehe....I get what you mean now...my #1 my gynae gave me like 7 supplements and I have to take it everyday....and the supplements are not cheap. :(
Yeah thats excessive!!! And also when I was birthing I had the birthing suite to wait in so I dont need to wait elsewhere n be pushed to the birthing room when its nearly time! I find that most comforting. It came with attached bathroom so i can hv hot shower during my labour or have waterbirth coz there was a tub in there.

Also there was a cd player so i can hv music of my choice while birthing. Hehe...