Edd june 2014

BbVeron

saw lots of bad review of KKH, mostly will try at Mt A~~
Mt E might to ex for me~~
my ex-gynae was left KKH, now at Novena Medical center~

saw lots of bad review of KKH, mostly will try at Mt A~~
Mt E might to ex for me~~
my ex-gynae was left KKH, now at Novena Medical center~
My sister and buddy gave birth at KKH....cheap...as in they chose the 5 bedded one...but I can tell u...it was bad on the labour day. they went in for induction and induce for more than 1 day them gave birth and they do not allow epidural until they dilate until 4 cm. I don't know why is it so but for me, #1 in Mt A, I went in straight away on epidural...

BbVeron

Thanks Mummy for sharing this to me~~
haiz... while waiting to find a suit gynae to deliver in Mt-A
i will go n do a check up @ KKH 1st... as familiar there.. jus wan to make sure the bb is it in my tummy/ovary....

Thanks Mummy for sharing this to me~~
haiz... while waiting to find a suit gynae to deliver in Mt-A
i will go n do a check up @ KKH 1st... as familiar there.. jus wan to make sure the bb is it in my tummy/ovary....
Go check out the forum, Mt A has many famous gynae too! :)

robbymummy

Thanks for sharing!!! I really didn't know can do water birth in Singapore!
Morning all! Yeah I found out that Raffles do have waterbirth. But I have been advised by my friend who works in the medical field not to go to Raffles. Apparently they are quite messy in trrms of back of house matters. Anyway I didn't do waterbirth but its good to have hot showers while you are in labour... Lessens the pain! Heheh...!

Smurfete

Has any of you started MS? I feel nauseous in the afternoon for the past few days but I am not even in my 6th week yet.

robbymummy

Has any of you started MS? I feel nauseous in the afternoon for the past few days but I am not even in my 6th week yet.
Don't worry Smurfete, I think it is normal for some to hv nausea early on in pregnancy. :) For me I do have it now, and I am about at the same stage as you! :D but it's just slight. During my 1st it was also the,same but worse. Ggodnews is it only last for about 2 weeks then it was amooth sailing. So I am hoping it is the same this time round! Hehe....

Smurfete

Don't worry Smurfete, I think it is normal for some to hv nausea early on in pregnancy. :) For me I do have it now, and I am about at the same stage as you! :D but it's just slight. During my 1st it was also the,same but worse. Ggodnews is it only last for about 2 weeks then it was amooth sailing. So I am hoping it is the same this time round! Hehe....
Thanks Robbymummy. My MS seems to have disappeared from yesterday, hope it won't come back coz I have to work and with a baby boy (my #1). How old is your #1?

robbymummy

Hey smurfete, my #1 is a bit over 3yo now. Yeah it's tricky with nausea. I am atill having it :( and yes working full time doesn't make it easy as I haven't told the office about it. Thought I will wait until a little later to spill the beans! Have you spill it to your office?

yvonnensn

Hi Mummies, I confirmed my pregnancy on 4 Oct and am about 7w5d pregnant. This is my first pregnancy (by God's grace) and I'm not young. I tend to worry a little more I guess but am trying to keep as chirpy as possible. :eek: I'm considering Mt E and Mt A. My gynae is in Mt E Medical Centre. Any advice from all is very much appreciated.

BbVeron

Hi Yvonnensn, congrats to you :)
im considering Mt A instead...of KKH...
KKH had called me to explain the cost for c-sect (single bedded/4 bedded)
it's ard 9k plusss - Single bedded
7k plusss- 4 bedded...
so i decided to choose Mt A...

yvonnensn

Hi Yvonnensn, congrats to you :)
im considering Mt A instead...of KKH...
KKH had called me to explain the cost for c-sect (single bedded/4 bedded)
it's ard 9k plusss - Single bedded
7k plusss- 4 bedded...
so i decided to choose Mt A...
Hi BbVeron, thank you very much. My sis gave birth at Mt A n they say the service is good. I don't think I will consider KK as I heard quite a fair bit of bad review.

If anyone has any advice to share with me (anything to look out for in 1st pregnancy esp) would be much appreciated too. :eek:

BbVeron

today i'm going for my 1st check up... hope for the best...
shud be 6w for now... need to confirm with doc...
hv u started to take folic acid? stay happy n relax always, it's help !

Hi BbVeron, thank you very much. My sis gave birth at Mt A n they say the service is good. I dont't think I will consider KK as I heard quite a fair bit of bad review.

If anyone has any advice to share with me (anything to look out for in 1st pregnancy esp) would be much appreciated too. :eek:
Me also gave birth my #1 in Mount Alvernia, the nurses are really good and patient... :)