Edd june 2014

singsong

I manage to sleep well, but i always been heavy sleeper. The morning sickness make me bad appetite, been losing weight :( Very sleepy the whole day. Hard to concentrate at work... feeling so upset sometimes that I can't be like normal...

yvonnensn

Then this series got pimple cream?? Hai.. The pimple like my hubby say pop out every 4weeks.. :([/QUOTE]

I never ask but u can send them email on the specific products n they will reply u.

Gab

I manage to sleep well, but i always been heavy sleeper. The morning sickness make me bad appetite, been losing weight :( Very sleepy the whole day. Hard to concentrate at work... feeling so upset sometimes that I can't be like normal...

Good for you that you can sleep well !! :) same here i feel so disgusted with most of the food now.. been losing 3kg also.. but i hope to recover soon... going for my oscar on Thursday.. have u done urs??? sometimes im so worry that by having such a bad morning sickness whether my baby will be okay or not... hehe.. anyway.. im sure good days will come soon...

im also not so efficient in the morning... take it easy mommy... we are not ourselves during this period of time... but ppl will understand it eventually... i wish that you will feel better in time mommy.. jiayou!!

I totally agree the point that people wont understand the torture of MS. They couldn't believe it can be that serious or that painful to bear. Only we mummies who been through understand the pain each of us go through.

Sleep has not been an issue so far except that I need to wake up previously in the middle of the night to pee. Now much better. I think ny uterus have sort of shifted up so not so many frequent trip to toilet. I have people comment that I am carrying quite high for a 13 week. Dont know good or not. ??

Will be going for an interview tomorrow as I am currently not working. Hope everything goes smoothly and that they will not mind that I am a preggy. Lol

I think we are all in more or less the same situation.. The nausea, fatigue and throwing up makes me so low morale and dread going to work everyday. My first pregnancy was not like that- this one is like coming at full force. I can't eat dinner on most days now, only can take some bread. Breakfast and lunch is still manageable, so got to make use of windows of opportunity to eat.. Anyone ate watermelon? Some say its too cooling and not suitable for first trimester but I read up some articles and it was mentioned that it is very good for curbing nausea.. I tried and it does ease up a little. I guess like everything else, take in moderation.

Gab

I can feel you.. my first pregnancy was far from what im feeling now.. could also be due to age... im not so young anymore and feeling bit lower back pain, etc.. good that you can at least eat bfast and lunch... my bfast and dinner was quite dreadful... i hv to munch some crackers before anything to make my acid level settle down...

yeah i took watermelon too cos it's good if you have nausea.. rich in alkaline.. Alkaline and Acidic Foods
as for cooling part i agree with you as long as not overeat should be fine... i also drink smoothies and cold drinks.. :p

I think we are all in more or less the same situation.. The nausea, fatigue and throwing up makes me so low morale and dread going to work everyday. My first pregnancy was not like that- this one is like coming at full force. I can't eat dinner on most days now, only can take some bread. Breakfast and lunch is still manageable, so got to make use of windows of opportunity to eat.. Anyone ate watermelon? Some say its too cooling and not suitable for first trimester but I read up some articles and it was mentioned that it is very good for curbing nausea.. I tried and it does ease up a little. I guess like everything else, take in moderation.

Gab

Good luck with your job interview tomorro mommy!! :)

I totally agree the point that people wont understand the torture of MS. They couldn't believe it can be that serious or that painful to bear. Only we mummies who been through understand the pain each of us go through.

Sleep has not been an issue so far except that I need to wake up previously in the middle of the night to pee. Now much better. I think ny uterus have sort of shifted up so not so many frequent trip to toilet. I have people comment that I am carrying quite high for a 13 week. Dont know good or not. ??

Will be going for an interview tomorrow as I am currently not working. Hope everything goes smoothly and that they will not mind that I am a preggy. Lol

Eyeoremum, I drank quite a bit of barley previously cuz I had been vomitting so badly and I cannot keep food down. My gynae say to drink ribena, juices, barley to help me 'stay alive' cuz he say as long got drink wont die. Lol.

I eat variety of fruits too. Durian, mango, watermelon, papaya, those small bananas. But everything is in moderation. I believe as long as u dont overdo it, eat and drink what also would be ok. Afterall, I always tell hubby and the elders, pregnancy is not an illness. :p

Smurfete

I also drank barley, but not a lot. About 3/4 cup each time (only weekend) when I visit Toast coz it comes with my laksa set. My mum said cannot drink so much.
Oh.. Watermelon can arh? Yay..

I wanted to drink barley but my in law say cannot till 16weeks.. U mummies got drink?

Hi mummies, I found another nausea remedy that worked for me. Lemon wedge in water. Cut a quarter, squeeze a little and stuff it into a water bottle, add warm water.. It worked like magic for me! I had the worst nausea with vomitting just 2 days ago and when I tried this yesterday and sip a mouth or two when I feel thirsty or nausea, I am able to survive a 2 hour meeting without feeling the need to go hug the toilet bowl !

The only problem is that you might feel hungry- but I think that's okay as long as you take small snacks.

Cheers!

singsong

You are all so brave. I gave up today, so fatigued, had dizzyness the whole morning I gave up and took half day off. Nearly vomited on the way to eat lunch. Not sure how to handle this.

Don't give up! You can do it..have positive thoughts and you will be fine! :)
I tried all sorts of stuff to curb the nausea and I am sure you will find one that suits too.. Some folks say that Week 9 and 10 are the worst for morning sickness and nausea so it should get better.. My first pregnancy's nausea, thou not as serious as this one, lasted till 16 weeks and I was super low morale. So I am also hoping this one can be a shorter one since it started as early at Week 6..

Then again, if the fatigue and dizzyness gets too overwhelming, give yourself a well deserved rest and you will feel better again tomorrow. :)

singsong

Thank you lollipop!!! I'm going to try and be a brave mommy tomorrow again :) I"m actually in 13th week already but it was quite tough recently.

Eeyoremum

Icic.. Coz I think dunno I drink barley w lemongrass then during my 1st preg ard 13 weeks I got bleeding abt 1 full packed. Rushed down to Kk and was hospitalized. Luckily nth wrong w my bb. So darn scare that time. That's y this time dare not touch barley..

Wah thats bad. I so far all ok. Hope it stays this way. Can't wait for confirmation on gender. Then can go shopping for the clothes and all. Haha. Anyone of ur gynae guess the gender already? Mine at 12 weeks saw something inbetween the legs during the scan and my gynae say he will put his money that mine is a boy. Haha

Eeyoremum

Woah! U confirm boy Liao arh.. So gd! I also waiting for know.. But last scan can't see yet.. Detail scan will be in jan next yet.. Have to wait for so long..