Edd june 2014

yvonnensn

christylee:846538 said:
Wee I just cam e back from gynae this morning and the blood test results are good, no funny illness from me and the gender has been confirmed as boy. (Though my Gynae had said previously its probably a boy) but finally its confirmed. 4 weekz after not seeing the baby on u/s, feels like the baby has grown so much. Feel so relieved to see him waving kicking. ^_^
Congrats :)

Anyone still experiencing nausea? I am into my 13th week and still throwing up once a while and nausea every evening.. quite annoying to not eat well, skip dinners and then feel hungry before bedtime..

lollipop1979:846716 said:
Anyone still experiencing nausea? I am into my 13th week and still throwing up once a while and nausea every evening.. quite annoying to not eat well, skip dinners and then feel hungry before bedtime..
I am in week 16 now and there are still some days where I do feel nauseous or extremely bloated with no appetite. I think it should get better for you within the next week or so. Its like suddenly you feel much better so stay positive. Try to munch on something u really feel like having during dinner. I realise when we eat something we really like, the nauseous feeling doesnt het as bad and more likely to be able to keep the food down. Jia you! !

SImbaobao

i went for my FE scan at week 17 ytd
everythings look good, baby weight @ 190g now..
i felt nauseous whenever i had meaty stuffs...

singsong

I had super bad nausea until about 13 week, then I only have nausea at meal times. Unfortunately eating wrong stuff or when i try to skip too much meds cause vomitting now at 16 weeks so I still on medication but reduced. I find it easier to tahan now.

Eeyoremum

I'm 16weeks too.. And also feel nausea in the evening too.. It's like wanting to throw out but after eating the food that suits the bb, I'll be fine.. The weird thing is I keep craving for lasak n feel shiok after eating it. I think different mummies will have diff symptom..
Jia you all!

Smurfete

Yesterday, i got a big shock when blood comes trickling down like 2nd day oeriod. fortunately, baby is fine. Gynae prescribe dupshanton and foresee ms will come back again. I just recovered from ms 2 eeeks ago:(

Smurfete:846830 said:
Yesterday, i got a big shock when blood comes trickling down like 2nd day oeriod. fortunately, baby is fine. Gynae prescribe dupshanton and foresee ms will come back again. I just recovered from ms 2 eeeks ago:(
Now should be on bed rest right? Take good care.tahan for the baby. You can do it. Jia you!!

Eeyoremum

Take care! During my1st preg I also bleed like menses. 2 full pad. So scare.. Luckily bb ok. Was on hospitalization for 2 weeks then.. Now got my girl. Jia you!!!

Smurfete

Take care! During my1st preg I also bleed like menses. 2 full pad. So scare.. Luckily baby ok. Was on hospitalization for 2 weeks then.. Now got my girl. Jia you!!!
Did your gynae say why? How many weeks are you then? I am now at week 14, thought everything stabilize liao

Eeyoremum

Take care! During my1st preg I also bleed like menses. 2 full pad. So scare.. Luckily baby ok. Was on hospitalization for 2 weeks then.. Now got my girl. Jia you!!!
Did your gynae say why? How many weeks are you then? I am now at week 14, thought everything stabilize liao

No. Just say threaten miscarriage. I was abt 13-14weeks after the oscar scan then. Scare like hell. I was in train then. I cough once n bleed in train. Faster get down n cab to Kk. My mil say I eat too "liang" that's y uterus contact n cause bleeding. I also not sure abt it. So this time she ban me from drinking barley. I dare not drink till now.

I can totally understand ur feeling! I also tot stable Liao as the scan see the bb everything. Then bleed, I tot no more Liao. I cry all the way n they put me on bed, cannot get down, cannot walk. Just rest. So u must rest more ok. Dun move ard.

singsong

I'm 16weeks too.. And also feel nausea in the evening too.. It's like wanting to throw out but after eating the food that suits the bb, I'll be fine.. The weird thing is I keep craving for lasak n feel shiok after eating it. I think different mummies will have diff symptom..
Jia you all!
Haha now i craving a few different type of curries/spicy food... nausea disappear when i eat them. But sometimes eat finish nausea will come back one... not predictable.

Wahh... take care

Take care! I think its a message to all of us to take care of our pregnancy as anything can happen. Hope you are recovering well!

No. Just say threaten miscarriage. I was abt 13-14weeks after the oscar scan then. Scare like hell. I was in train then. I cough once n bleed in train. Faster get down n cab to Kk. My mil say I eat too "liang" that's y uterus contact n cause bleeding. I also not sure abt it. So this time she ban me from drinking barley. I dare not drink till now.

I can totally understand ur feeling! I also tot stable Liao as the scan see the bb everything. Then bleed, I tot no more Liao. I cry all the way n they put me on bed, cannot get down, cannot walk. Just rest. So u must rest more ok. Dun move ard.
What is considered "too liang" stuff other than Barley? I drink chrysanthemum tea once in a while. Now, started taking bird's nest once a week..coz I read from another thread that got to stop taking after 28 weeks. Strange that my craving shifted from sour stuff 3 weeks ago to sweet stuff this week. Ribena curbs my nausea!

Eeyoremum

What is considered "too liang" stuff other than Barley? I drink chrysanthemum tea once in a while. Now, started taking bird's nest once a week..coz I read from another thread that got to stop taking after 28 weeks. Strange that my craving shifted from sour stuff 3 weeks ago to sweet stuff this week. Ribena curbs my nausea!

I also not sure.. My in law say I eat too liang. I also drink chrysanthemum tea once in awhile. Now I always drink milk tea lei. So crave for it. But doc say cannot drink too much due to caffeine.. Last time ribena I ok. Now this bb cannot.. Haha.. So really up to individual.. As for bird nest I think only benefit u after week28. Read from other thread.. Haha..

I think caffeine may result in miscarriage if drank in large quantity everyday. I knew one mummy who drank 5 cups a day and the baby became so active that end up premature birth. I used to drink milk tea everyday before pregnancy, but after that, I had no craving at all.. Occasionally, I go for a cup of tea-O.. haha.. Bird nest benefit baby till 28 weeks, after that mummy get all the nutrients.. Just want to survive my nausea now, so anything goes as long as it keep it under control! Haha.. Jia you!

Eeyoremum

Wa.. I limit myself the most 1 cup per day.. But I try not to drink.. Then I go buy those decaffine de.. Taste not as gd but better than nth.. :)

Eeyoremum

Heehee.. Recently I keep eating lasak lei.. Like curry too..

U mummies got white hair? I have a lot!! I dun wanna spend my cny w white hair again. But colour is no gd for bb. Heard that there's henna. Anyone of u tried b4?