EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

Jo, I also can't feel anything at all. I'm probably later in the pregnancy than the rest of you since I'm due 26 march super late!! So hopefully that means I can feel baby in the next two weeks...

Taboo

Just came back from my 17 week scan. Doc say 80% is princess... Feeling so blessed:) I have already felt the movement.. Hubby feel it when he place his hand on my tummy:) He is so excited!

jo1402

Jo, I also can't feel anything at all. I'm probably later in the pregnancy than the rest of you since I'm due 26 march super late!! So hopefully that means I can feel baby in the next two weeks...
I'm due on 21 March, so only 5 days earlier than you.. Not much feeling but on scan the baby seems very active!

jo1402

Just came back from my 17 week scan. Doc say 80% is princess... Feeling so blessed:) I have already felt the movement.. Hubby feel it when he place his hand on my tummy:) He is so excited!
Oh wah... 17 weeks - I'm approaching 18 weeks this weekend but not much movement felt externally.

jadeite

Yea baby is quite active during ultrasound so when I saw her waving at me on the screen I hoped I could feel the movement but nothing there... Alr in 17th week. Oh well, just gotta wait and see! My mother also said when she was pregnant with my older bro she only felt it at 20 weeks... But she felt me move at 16 weeks

tpy

this morn i also felt a strong pop few times when i placed my hand on my tummy. As i have been having cramps like menses cramps since thurs will go and see my gyne later instead of next week at week 20.

allie

I'm expecting a boy. :)

Just completed my detailed scan yesterday. And it was very obvious.

Been experiencing occasional spasm at my bottom right side of my tummy. Like a violent jerk to my tummy. Almost like a punch. At first I thought it was a powerful baby kick. Haha! It happens suddenly, usually when I am moving / twisting my tummy. Googled it and found out that I'm experiencing Round Ligament Pain. The pain doesn't linger more than a few seconds. It's more of a shock to me because of the sudden and violent impact. It happened at least 5 times over the last 4 weeks. From what I read, it's pretty normal in pregnancy, as long as the pain doesn't stay for long.

tpy

I'm expecting a boy. :)

Just completed my detailed scan yesterday. And it was very obvious.

Been experiencing occasional spasm at my bottom right side of my tummy. Like a violent jerk to my tummy. Almost like a punch. At first I thought it was a powerful baby kick. Haha! It happens suddenly, usually when I am moving / twisting my tummy. Googled it and found out that I'm experiencing Round Ligament Pain. The pain doesn't linger more than a few seconds. It's more of a shock to me because of the sudden and violent impact. It happened at least 5 times over the last 4 weeks. From what I read, it's pretty normal in pregnancy, as long as the pain doesn't stay for long.

Went to see my gyne liao bb still not co operative despite I told bb open leg big big so that we can know what to buy hehe. I have been experiencing on n off few sec pain ever since start of my pregnancy with sharp tummy pain on Thursday nite. Gyne said bb is healthy n tall so the pain could be growing pain.

zhumei

Hmm my EDD is 15 March but I also dun feel anything...

just maybe my own heartbeat in my tummy.

this is my first maybe that's why takes longer.

I wanna know how big should your tummy be at 20 weeks? mine's pretty small so just wanna c the rest too :)

rachie82

I wanna know how big should your tummy be at 20 weeks? mine's pretty small so just wanna c the rest too :)

Its my first kid too =) so far baby bump though small but quite obvious... ppl either see me as big tummy or preg. Haha

jadeite

My tummy is not say very big but it's obviously a baby bump... I can still hide it in baggy shirts... if I wear clingy tops it's obvious that it is pregnancy and not fat belly hehe.

Last edited:

jo1402

Hi Zhumei,
Same here, not much feeling and somehow I keep feeling heartbeats near tummy too. Same tempo as my own, so guessed it's mine =p

I'm at 18 weeks now and my belly isn't really big, only recently was told can see my belly. Just measured recently and it's ard 34 inches. Used to be ard 27-28 inches. Weight gain ard 1-2kg only.

My stroller just got delivered on Sat =) Here's some pics:
Picture 009.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 007.jpg

jadeite

layla: boy
maviss: boy
allie: boy
jadeite: prob girl
jo: prob girl
lltan: prob girl
phoebii: girl
taboo: girl
tpy: unknown

jadeite

Jo, stroller looks v nice! mine is also red... hehe. I like the color.

I can feel my own heartbeat in my tummy too... maybe it's cuz there are more arteries pumping blood in that area so can feel it there...? ever since I felt the first two kicks on Saturday, never felt anymore... how often does baby kick when it starts kicking? or maybe the other kicks are still too small that I can't feel them.

likely won't be doing the 4D scan... quite expensive I think, and anyway baby will be delivered soon and you can see real thing :)