EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

Oh maybe you will bump into Zhumei haha! Ya you can bring a pen if you want to take notes. They'll provide you with a little instruction booklet for the first session so I took notes into the booklet.

zhumei

hahaha ya.. im going later. i just called to enquire if i can still go coz im suppose to be on bed rest. minimal movement!
anyway, u park at mt A itself?

glad to knw the course is interesting.. hope it's the same dietician.. what's the dietician name?

tpy

Wat zhu mei we r in the same class later man! My hubby might be parking at Mac richie if the carpark at mt a is full. He will drop me at mt a 1st if really carpark full.
Tks jade for the info!

zhumei

Wat zhu mei we r in the same class later man! My hubby might be parking at Mac richie if the carpark at mt a is full. He will drop me at mt a 1st if really carpark full.
Tks jade for the info!
haha ok i will see you then! also dunno how many people in the class. hope i wun fall asleep coz since young, if it's too monotonous, i will fall asleep now preggie, it's worse.

aside to yellow> u r a dietician too? cool! only got one dietician in mt A?

jadeite

Actually we just valet parked at the hospital at 6.30. Not v crowded.. And we got our car v fast too.

Yeah yellow it's Chin Ting. She's quite cute la. Haha. Bubbly and engaging. I thought I might find the first lesson boring but she really made it interesting and fun. Didn't feel like it was 2 hours.

tpy

Oh ok will try the valet parking then. Coz everytime we go mt a for checkup never a time being allowed to get in due to carpark full.
Haha zhu mei me too hope that will not zz later

LH779

aww... how i wish i sign up for mt A classes instead. the one i went at KK is a bit dry sometimes, especially the 1st class on nutrition/medication I really feel like going home 1/2 way. Anyway I just hope the later part of the classes will be more interesting.

just to check, any of you experience something like morning sickness now that you are into week 28-30? these few days felt quite lousy... it's like back to my 1st trimester period where after/during meals I feel like throwing up.

zhumei

aww... how i wish i sign up for mt A classes instead. the one i went at KK is a bit dry sometimes, especially the 1st class on nutrition/medication I really feel like going home 1/2 way. Anyway I just hope the later part of the classes will be more interesting.

just to check, any of you experience something like morning sickness now that you are into week 28-30? these few days felt quite lousy... it's like back to my 1st trimester period where after/during meals I feel like throwing up.
omg same!!!! i also feel like throwing up.. in fact i nearly throw up but i thot it's because of the meds.. i am given progesterone to relax my uterus

Adlynn

Hello everyone! Am New here. Am a first time MTB, EDD On 20 Mar.
It seems like a lot of ppl here are delivering at Mt A, like me :)
Just started their antenatal classes on 2/1, thot it was pretty late to start but seems got quite a lot of mummies in their 3 trimester attending too. Don't feel so bad after that.

The rate my bb tosses n turns at this stage; I feel like I got an alien or a snake in my belly that will just burst out anytime lol ( I obviously watch one too many alien movies).

Oh n I was wondering, any mommies suffering or suffered from heat rash suring your pregnancy?

Adlynn

Hello everyone! Am New here. Am a first time MTB, EDD On 20 Mar.
It seems like a lot of ppl here are delivering at Mt A, like me :)
Just started their antenatal classes on 2/1, thot it was pretty late to start but seems got quite a lot of mummies in their 3 trimester attending too. dont't feel so bad after that.

The rate my baby tosses n turns at this stage; I feel like I got an alien or a snake in my belly that will just burst out anytime lol ( I obviously watch one too many alien movies).

Oh n I was wondering, any mommies suffering or suffered from heat rash during your pregnancy?

LH779

My colleague told me if got experience MS during 1st trimester then 3rd trimester will also be the same. OMG i nearly fainted upon hearing that.
At i hope it will not be as bad. At least today feel ok. Didn't throw up or anything....

Btw i remember pple recommend to drink coconut juice for a smoother delivery, anyone started drinking?

jadeite

The dietitian at Mt A said that people drink the coconut water to make baby "cleaner". The baby in our womb is covered with vernix, this white cheesy substance to protect skin from the amniotic fluid. Apparently if you drink more coconut water the baby sheds a lot of the vernix and comes out "cleaner". But then she also mentioned that the vernix actually helps to lubricate and make baby slide out faster so it doesn't really make sense to drink the coconut. After all the vernix is easily washed off after birth ma. So drinking the coconut water can actually make delivery more difficult not easier! It's just aesthetics!

reffine

Hi all, i'm new here.. Accidently found this thread when i search for confinement tingkat.. My edd is 25 March 2014 with my 2nd bb girl :)

Can share with me on what ur confinement plan, any recommendation on the catering? Don't think to get confinment nanny coz my mil will help take care bb, but dun wanna trouble her to cook for me as well..

For my first bb, I didnt really follow confinement tradition so thinking to follow the tradition this time :)

reffine

I delivered my first in TMC coz my gynae clinic located there too.. This time thinking to deliver in Mt A as most of mummies share good feedback compare to TMC, but i havent talked to my gynae yet coz initially i thought since she stationed in TMC, it will be better for her to attend to me on delivery day.

Still in dilemma, so far i have booked TMC room first. Maybe in next mth visit i will ask my gynae opinion if i can change..

5mummy

Hi all, i'm new here.. Accidently found this thread when i search for confinement tingkat.. My edd is 25 March 2014 with my 2nd bb girl :)

Can share with me on what ur confinement plan, any recommendation on the catering? Don't think to get confinment nanny coz my mil will help take care bb, but dun wanna trouble her to cook for me as well..

For my first bb, I didnt really follow confinement tradition so thinking to follow the tradition this time :)
This is my confinement plan :) My Chinese Confinement Life | NGJUANN.COM

jadeite

Hehe I use Valerie at Nouri too!! Really need to book her for postnatal massage alr...seems she is getting very popular now.