EDD Mar 2014

rachie82

Hi all mtbs

Im expecting my no2. Gender unknown yet as baby refuse to cooperate during the scan. Sigh, hopefully by my Detailed scan on 11 nov, I will be able to find out.

For mummies with no 2, do you opt for 1 bedded or 2 bedded? coz I intend to take 1 bedded but Hub not staying with me as he need to go hm and company #1 but same time, I quite afraid to be stay in 1 room by myself...
mummy ya edd is on the 21st march too?????

Layla0401

I'm a first time mummy...first grandchild too on both sides... Plus first great grandchild on my mum's side... So it's quite exciting! I'm due 26 march...
Hi five jadeite! Same here on all accounts! First time mommy due on 22 March.

I agree with not buying too many newborn clothes - I've already received 4 onesies and 1 swaddle blanket from overseas friends who were in town.

I went to the PEH tour last week. For anyone who is interested, they currently only have 5 single room and 1 deluxe room (twice the size of single room from what I could see, other facilities look the same to me) but they're building a new wing with 15 more single rooms and 2-3 more deluxe rooms which should be ready by January 2014. I can't remember how many 2-bedder or 4-bedders were available as we're not likely to choose those unless no choice.

I wanted to go for PEH's antenatal class for the fun of it, going for classes with my husband sounds like a fun activity, but they're fully booked til Jan. I have a coursepack and CD on hypnobirthing which I got from a colleague (who paid quite a bit on Amazon but kindly let me photocopy from her for free) which I'll start on... soon-ish heheh. I'm working FT and studying PT so have not been really doing much baby stuff. I think reality hasn't fully set in despite the many small kicks I'm getting throughout the day!

Reagan

rachie, have u feel any kicks from bb? so far I only feel v light movement when I lie on the bed before bedtime.

katherinetsl

LH, i also went for Mt A tour last week. The main diff between the single and the single deluxe is that the deluxe version has room hi-fi set and electric kettle. That's all. And the difference is about $80. Prob explains why all the single rooms were full and the single deluxe isn't.

We are choosing the single room, but the lady also explained that in the event that the single rooms are full, they may have to upgrade/downgrade your room while waiting for your preferred. Its not free upgrade, you need to pay the higher room fees if you choose to upgrade. if i'm not wrong, you cannot downgrade after you upgrade. However, if you choose to downgrade at the start, you pay cheaper room fees, pro-rated until you move back to single room.
I also went for the Mt A tour last week, last saturday. Mt A seems to be quite cozy and not so crowded/busy, quite like the environment.

rachie82

rachie, have u feel any kicks from bb? so far I only feel v light movement when I lie on the bed before bedtime.
Tons of kick from the lil one... when i sitting, driving and lying dwn. My doc and peh sonographer all said my lil one super hyper active. Lolz

LH779

i think untill now i'm still not sure if I know it's BB moving in my tummy...
then this morning when I woke up, as i was sleeping on my right side, I could feel a 'hard lump' on my right side of tummy. I was wondering issit becos I sleep too sideway that BB 'tumble' to the right side of the tummy. then after I lay down on my back for a awhile that was gone, which seems like BB 'tumble' down to the middle :p

sorry if the description seems weird, but that was really how I felt this morning that i laugh as i got up from bed this morning.

jo1402

yeah yeah same date as me =)
Hi both, same EDD here too :) n I finally felt so something - really like bubbles popping but nt v freq for me. Hope to experience really obvious kicks soon :)

Any of u having headaches? I din have one for months but these few days started having -__- read that it's part of the symptoms. Can I take panadol? I'm having one nw n it's been hrs :(

tpy

wow i tried to see my baby poking me after i felt strong kicks but i never have the chance to see lol...
Btw any mummies here going for Mt A pre-natal course?

rachie82

Hi both, same EDD here too :) n I finally felt so something - really like bubbles popping but nt v freq for me. Hope to experience really obvious kicks soon :)

Any of u having headaches? I din have one for months but these few days started having -__- read that it's part of the symptoms. Can I take panadol? I'm having one nw n it's been hrs :(
Yes u can take normal panadol =)
I only need to go toilet very frequent at nite. Hee

jadeite

Rachie: boy (first time mummy) - 21 Mar
layla: boy - 22 Mar

maviss: boy
allie: boy
lh779: boy (first time mummy)
monz: girl (2nd time mummy) - 9 Mar
jo: girl - 21 Mar
jadeite: prob girl - 26 Mar

phoebii: girl - 26 Mar
lltan: prob girl
taboo: girl (2nd time mummy)
tpy: unknown
zhumei: unknown - 15 Mar
Reagan: unknown - 21 Mar

Last edited:

jadeite

tpy, do you mean the 6 week prenatal course at Mt A? I thought of going but 6 weeks sounds like a long commitment :(

Layla, I'm interested in hypnobirthing too... a friend of mine knows someone who teaches hypnobirthing and will be holding a talk with a Dr Soni, a chiro doctor. Can share the info with you when I get it. After watching some births on YouTube, really seems like those women are so relaxed and painfree during delivery!

The kicking is really quite cute :) mine feels like a little poke from the inside... but I only feel it once in awhile, not very often, and usually it's when I'm lying down or resting.

Reagan

morning mummies, rachie is so cute, so active ah. Boy are usual like dat.

mine most prob is gal coz few scan still didn't see anything n during scan I always see the hands moving only.. like R&R.. cant wait to feel the kicks

jo1402

Yes u can take normal panadol =)
I only need to go toilet very frequent at nite. Hee
Thanks! Oh good... anyway I "concussed" at 10pm last nite, just pure tiredness and headache had me down in no time. Luckily this morning the headache is gone =)