EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

zhumei, I called the number and they picked up immediately wor... maybe you try calling in the morning about 10-11am? that's when I called.. maybe afternoon they are busier at the counter.

yea, baby kicking is getting more frequent :) sometimes also can feel her slide inside, feels really strange!

maviss

Rachie: boy (first time mummy) - 21 Mar
layla: boy - 22 Mar

maviss: boy
allie: boy
lh779: boy (first time mummy)
monz: girl (2nd time mummy) - 9 Mar
jo: girl - 21 Mar
jadeite: prob girl - 26 Mar

phoebii: girl - 26 Mar
lltan: prob girl
taboo: girl (2nd time mummy)
tpy: unknown
zhumei: unknown - 15 Mar
Reagan: unknown - 21 Mar
my edd date is 6 mar.

jo1402

I thought usually the sonographer will make you laugh and cough and drink water and jiggle baby around on the same day? heard of some who took hours to do detailed scan cuz they kept asking them to go outside and wait 20 mins and try and shift baby around. maybe the day you went was very busy honeygirl?

anyone did detailed scan at Thomson Medical Center x-ray lab? Mine is on 12 Nov...

Jo, I put my stretch mark cream next to my toothbrush and my prenatal pills... lol... so that I will remember every morning after I get out of the shower! Helps me to remember!
Yup, my Dr who did the Oscar scan for me was at a loss despite asking me to go out and walk ard and drink water etc. So I laughed the baby into position. Then for the 20weeks detailed scan the other Dr asked me to cough to get the baby into position.

Haha... just dun blur blur use the stretch mark cream as toothpaste!

LH779

actually I tend to forget to take my prenatal pills on weekends. cos will usually have breakfast at coffeeshop, then after that when I return home I'll start to do other things then totally forgot about it. only sometimes at night I'll suddenly recall that I forgot to take then quickly go eat.

November already, another 5 months to go :)

Reagan

Dear mummy to be,
Have anyone book confinement agency ? Have anyone
have experience in PEM and super nanny ?
Thank !
Hi honeygirl

I just book PEM for next yr Mar. Hopefully its turn out well. when my #1 time, I didn't have CL to help out.

lltan

i think its possible to opt out..have seen sm mtb totally skipping all the scans and tests.
maybe you could talk to your gynae and tell him/her yr concern to opt out?

l0r3tTa

Hi All March 2014 mummies, I'm Loretta, a mother of 2 (3yo & 9months); the younger boy was born Feb 2013 when my EDD was Mar 2013. I am passionate about fitness for both pre natal and post natal and wish to motivate and influence many mummies together with me towards cultivating a healthy active lifestyle. You may want to follow me on facebook facebook.com/mummiesinfitness if you would like to find out more about pre and post natal. I have a blog as well that you can read; www.mummiesinfitness.weebly.com . Hope to see all of you on my FB page. Cheers!

Taboo

i think its possible to opt out..have seen sm mtb totally skipping all the scans and tests.
maybe you could talk to your gynae and tell him/her yr concern to opt out?
I opt out the Oscar test and I will check wt my gynae:)

honeygirl

Dear regan,
Oh on ! I am still thinking to choose between PEM and super nanny :) do you mind if
share how much is yr package ? Did it include jamu massage and herbal soup, tea and bath ?
i also have no one to help out confinement period as first timer . My mother also unsure the
procedure :)

Thank for sharing !

Reagan

Here you go...

Price: $2150
Deposit: $600 upon booking
Balance: $1550 cash to pay to CL on the end of 28th day

MOM CL Levy: $120 (to pay direct to MOM upon receiving the letter)

Herbal package: $390 (32 packets of herbal ingredients , 28 days of red dates tea and 10 packets of herbal bath)

I didn't take their Jamu massage I find is not cheap. 3 session: $240, 5 session: $375 and 7 session : $490

Most prob I will source my own jamu massage.

tpy

Yeah baby girl for me as what was appeared in my dreams during 1st trim! Detailed scan took us 1 hr n managed to see bb look when the sonographer switch the screen to 4d.

Taboo

Congrats tpy:) During my last scan, gynae said mine is 80% ger. My son say he want didi, dun want mei mei. This makes me doubt if I'm carrying a ger.. hehe.. Guess we will find our during our detail scan next week... Boy or ger doesn't matter, so long BB is healthy...

Last edited:

tpy

Yeah tks taboo. After many rounds of scanning since oscars test trying to find out the gender finally know it today. Actually boy or girl nvm for me too n u r rite most impt is bb is healthy n happy. Now we can cater gal gal room design for our new house Liao:)

Hi All March 2014 mummies, I'm Loretta, a mother of 2 (3yo & 9months); the younger boy was born Feb 2013 when my EDD was Mar 2013. I am passionate about fitness for both pre natal and post natal and wish to motivate and influence many mummies together with me towards cultivating a healthy active lifestyle. You may want to follow me on facebook facebook.com/mummiesinfitness if you would like to find out more about pre and post natal. I have a blog as well that you can read; www.mummiesinfitness.weebly.com . Hope to see all of you on my FB page. Cheers!
Good job Loretta. Read your post. I am also passionate about holistic living. Therefore, brining together holistic practitioners to give educational talk on Holistic Pregnancy to empower couples to take charge of their health and birth. I am organising a Pre-conception cleansing and Natural Birth Talk on 11 November. If anyone interested, feel free to join. Here is the link.​
Natural Birth Blog

honeygirl

Dear Reagan,
thank for sharing ! I also finally know my baby gender !!!
it is baby girl , no wonder so shy ;) hee hee
can buy beautiful stuffs for her .

zhumei

zhumei, I called the number and they picked up immediately wor... maybe you try calling in the morning about 10-11am? that's when I called.. maybe afternoon they are busier at the counter.

yea, baby kicking is getting more frequent :) sometimes also can feel her slide inside, feels really strange!
thanks!! I managed to book!

Anyway went for the detailed scan... It's a girl! :) but very active.. Every day kick me so many times.. Thot it's a boy