EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

maviss for such things you can just see GP if it is not pregnancy related. just remind the doc you are pregnant and need medicine that is ok to take, or you can even request no medicine. if you go gynae, queue v long, consultation is 3x the $$ and nothing much they can do also as they may not have all the medicine needed to treat non-preg related illnesses.

maviss

maviss for such things you can just see GP if it is not pregnancy related. just remind the doc you are pregnant and need medicine that is ok to take, or you can even request no medicine. if you go gynae, queue v long, consultation is 3x the $$ and nothing much they can do also as they may not have all the medicine needed to treat non-preg related illnesses.
serious ah ? ok ok then i better go normal GP. because im having this dry cough for 4 days already. getting quite annoyed with it. scared also will affect the baby

jo1402

still thinking of names for for my boy, but both of us really have no idea at all and it doesn't help that hubby keep giving me dumb suggestions.

I believe my husband wanted to get the birth date calculated after his birth, but then we still need to think of some options to tell the shifu right. otherwise what if the shifu give you some name you really dislike then like got no choice liao. most of the pple I know will think of some names on hand, then after calculation they just tweak the name a bit; like use different character due to the number of stroke etc.. so end you the name is till something the parents like.

i'm actually thinking of taking my maternity leave in a flexi way. e.g. take 2 full months 1st. then the rest of the 2 months take as 1/2 day so that I can have more time with him. Cause in this way I can sort of be with him till his like 6 months.
Same lor, my hubby also keep throwing name suggestions.. some are rather traditional names or those where I have many pp I know having the same names...

jadeite

sleeping on your back not good for baby leh. apparently less blood/oxygen flow to baby. must be careful!
I know :( but sometimes just find that sleeping on my side feels v uncomfortable like the tummy is pulling me to one side... I try and balance out, sleeping like slanted so I'm not completely flat on my back but tilted a bit to the left. haha

have your hubbies felt baby kicking yet? mine hasn't... every time baby is active and he touches my tummy, baby stops moving! aiyo!! sometimes I also feel baby kick on one side, then feel another kick on the other side... is it baby's arms and legs? cannot be the legs are so far apart right??

Taboo

Had my detail scan yest.. Mine is also confirmed ger:) But didn't manage to see my gynea as he is called for urgent labour.. Appt refix to later. Hope my review scan report is normal...

jadeite

maviss: boy (first time mummy) - 6 Mar
yellow: girl - 7 Mar
allie: boy (first time mummy) - 8 Mar
monz: girl (2nd time mummy) - 9 Mar

honeygirl: girl - 11 Mar
Xinyu: girl - 14 Mar
zhumei: girl - 15 Mar
lltan: prob girl (first time mummy) - 17 Mar
eleanor: boy (first time mummy) - 20 Mar
jo: girl - 21 Mar
Reagan: unknown - 21 Mar
Rachie: boy (first time mummy) - 21 Mar
layla: boy - 22 Mar
taboo: girl (2nd time mummy) - 24 Mar
jadeite: prob girl - 26 Mar
phoebii: girl - 26 Mar
lh779: boy (first time mummy)
tpy: girl

hi mummies I've arranged by date so we can see who's due first :) so exciting, it's almost the end of the year... by 2014, we will be in our 3rd trimester already!! jiayou!

Eleanor

I know :( but sometimes just find that sleeping on my side feels v uncomfortable like the tummy is pulling me to one side... I try and balance out, sleeping like slanted so I'm not completely flat on my back but tilted a bit to the left. haha

have your hubbies felt baby kicking yet? mine hasn't... every time baby is active and he touches my tummy, baby stops moving! aiyo!! sometimes I also feel baby kick on one side, then feel another kick on the other side... is it baby's arms and legs? cannot be the legs are so far apart right??
Maybe you can put a small pillow under your tummy so as to lift it up abit so you don't feel that it's weighing you down ?

for my case, it seems so too..whenever my baby moves, i would ask my hubby to come and feel my tummy..then baby stops moving lol

rachie82

Maybe you can put a small pillow under your tummy so as to lift it up abit so you don't feel that it's weighing you down ?

for my case, it seems so too..whenever my baby moves, i would ask my hubby to come and feel my tummy..then baby stops moving lol
haha same for my case too .

jo1402

Haha... same happened to my hubby.. he's so disappointed. Asked him to discuss with baby to let him feel her kick, lol. Last nite she kicked when his hand was on my belly but too bad he said can't feel it.

Angies

hi mummies I've arranged by date so we can see who's due first :) so exciting, it's almost the end of the year... by 2014, we will be in our 3rd trimester already!! jiayou!
Hello mummies !
My boy is due on 9th March :)
I'm a first time mummy

Jia you everyone!

Melodyy

Hello mummies. I'm a first time mummy expecting a boy =D Edd 21 March 2014!

quicksandx

Hi mummies...

A 2nd time mummy here! Expecting a baby girl this time round again! Edd 03 March 2014.. Jadeite, please kindly add me to the list above..

Thanks in advance! :)

marchbabe

hi march mummies,
just created an account, my edd is on 28 mar, most likely expecting a princess! first time mom here.. reading ard to pick up tips..:)

LH779

my hubby finally felt BB movement. was in the morning then BB super actively so told my hubby to place his hands on my tummy, after a while he felt it too, have to concentrate real hard, cause it's very very light movement only.

went to visit a GP yesterday cause of itchy throat and block nose. the doc was nice (as he was the one who 1st verify that I'm pregnant) give me medicine and even ask me how many months I was and shared with me what to expect within this 2 weeks.

Oh BTW, i remember I read sometime back Jade you mention you going Bangkok? i think there's a travel advisory by MFA for singaporean going to Bangkok. there's some place you may want to avoid.

maviss

my hubby finally felt BB movement. was in the morning then BB super actively so told my hubby to place his hands on my tummy, after a while he felt it too, have to concentrate real hard, cause it's very very light movement only.

went to visit a GP yesterday cause of itchy throat and block nose. the doc was nice (as he was the one who 1st verify that I'm pregnant) give me medicine and even ask me how many months I was and shared with me what to expect within this 2 weeks.

Oh BTW, i remember I read sometime back Jade you mention you going Bangkok? i think there's a travel advisory by MFA for singaporean going to Bangkok. there's some place you may want to avoid.
what medicine did you take ah ? i also have itchy thoart

LH779

doc gave me some medicine for phlegm, don't remember the name. but i didn't take, cos I really don't feel like taking medicine. I went to doc for the MC only so at least i can rest at home. meanwhile i'm taking manuka honey. taking the honey as it is in, 1 big scoop the morning (before eating/drinking) and 1 at night, which to me it helps a lot. in office i also eat honey sweets (with Propolis).

jadeite

LH ya, travel advisory is in place for November but I will be there first week December so should be fine by then I hope. My friend living in BKK also says the demonstrations are v peaceful and quiet... Fingers crossed! Will monitor situation, definitely if there is violence or anything I won't go.

Just left expo motherhood baby fair! Got some more stuff.. Found the aden+anais swaddle suit, car seat protector and bought waterproof pad for the crib.

Also signed up for Mt Alvernia mother's card as it's discounted there I think. $68 for two years.