EDD Mar 2014

Taboo

Im not using yaolan. Was told it is advisable to use it when bb is at least 3 mths old. By then spine will be more develop.

HellooBaby

Congrats Mummy! Welcome to motherhood. :) I'm sure its a tedious but enjoyable moment! :)
Just to share with you guys, there's a baby contest for babies born in March. Great hamper giveaway. Do Check newagepregnancy out :)

marchbabe

Can go to polyclinic. Cheaper also. All my jaundice checkup, jabs all done at polyclinic
Dear rachie82, thanks for the reply. I just called the polyclinic and they mentioned that they only have baby assessment from 3 months onwards. Any mummies have any idea where to bring baby for 4-8 weeks assessment?

Is the waiting time for an appointment at the polyclinic very long?

jadeite

I'm going with the paed who saw my baby in the hospital. They will schedule one week and one month checkup for you. Other jabs can do at polyclinic as it's free.

zhumei

Dear rachie82, thanks for the reply. I just called the polyclinic and they mentioned that they only have baby assessment from 3 months onwards. Any mummies have any idea where to bring baby for 4-8 weeks assessment?

Is the waiting time for an appointment at the polyclinic very long?
hmm how come my bb can go polyclinic for 4 to 8 weeks assessment? i went amk polyclinic.. coz at the same time, she did her vaccinne. appt

the waiting time for appt in polyclinic is given priority for babies.. but at the doc waiting side.. might be short or long. i usually wait around 15 min to 30 min for my turn coz its specially for babies queue so all waiting that area are parents with babies

zhumei

anyway, hope all mummies are coping well?

growth spurt is terrible and i am experiencing it now.

my bb also have side effects after doing vaccinnes - becomes very fussy and refuse to latch coz she was bottle fed. suddenly refuse to latch. sad.. trying to woo her back into my breasts thoguh i am pumping out the milk.

yes, dun use yaolan if possible till 6 months old. 3months old.. spine still not stable i feel.

Eleanor

Hi ladies do any of your babies develop eczema and red patches on skin? Mine recently developed red patches around his face at 4weeks..brought him to see a paed and he prescribed some steroid cream..not sure if i should apply it to his face..bcos steroids can dry e skin..and baby skin is so delicate...

LH779

my milk supply still low leh. Now i bottle feed him with formula or mix. And also i can't seems to figure out how much he needs per feeding and what's his intake. E.g. he can take 120ml at 10am (finish drinking by 1045, then at 1115, he's hungry again!). BUt sometimes feed him 120 he's ok and can sleep....

Now I'm expressing when i can find time. Hope it can improve. Cause baby no patience to suck. At most stay at my breast for like 10mins only.

jo1402

my milk supply still low leh. Now i bottle feed him with formula or mix. And also i can't seems to figure out how much he needs per feeding and what's his intake. E.g. he can take 120ml at 10am (finish drinking by 1045, then at 1115, he's hungry again!). BUt sometimes feed him 120 he's ok and can sleep....

Now I'm expressing when i can find time. Hope it can improve. Cause baby no patience to suck. At most stay at my breast for like 10mins only.

im having this problem too..only getting max 60ml fr both breasts per pump.. My girl drinking btw 120-130ml per time nw.. Can't match up. Been eating all sorts of stuff to try boost up but not seeing much effect. Anyone having babies that dun wan to sleep in the day aft feeds? Mine dun sleep n if she does she wakes up v fast n easily. So tired by all these. She cries if no one carries her esp CL n very hard to pacify her. Anyone gt ways to get baby to sleep?

Panic

Hi ladies do any of your babies develop eczema and red patches on skin? Mine recently developed red patches around his face at 4weeks..brought him to see a paed and he prescribed some steroid cream..not sure if i should apply it to his face..bcos steroids can dry e skin..and baby skin is so delicate...
My baby also has it, it has spread to the whole face include ears, I brought him to kk n the doctor prescribe Cetaphil (can buy from Watson or Guardian), but I'm afraid to apply it to my baby's face. People teach me to use Jin yin hua ( a type of Chinese herb) to boil n use the water to wash, it seems work as my baby's face is better compare to last two days.

LH779

Hope your milk supply is up Jo. Mine still can't catch up. I pump every 4-5 hours only get 150ml in total.
Cannot really puMp more as baby don't sleep in the morning after feeds. Sometimes i think its because he's still hungry. Cause most time when we feed, he will doze off, then we tot he sleep. But 15mins later he will wake up, crying for food again! Hence really lost track of how much we feed him.

jo1402

Hope your milk supply is up Jo. Mine still can't catch up. I pump every 4-5 hours only get 150ml in total.
Cannot really puMp more as baby don't sleep in the morning after feeds. Sometimes i think its because he's still hungry. Cause most time when we feed, he will doze off, then we tot he sleep. But 15mins later he will wake up, crying for food again! Hence really lost track of how much we feed him.
Haiz I'm still ard 60ml but at times I can get 80ml (total for 2sides) on a 30min pump (using single electric pump). Wondering if I shld stop taking fenugreek since not much effect.

marchbabe

hmm how come my bb can go polyclinic for 4 to 8 weeks assessment? i went amk polyclinic.. coz at the same time, she did her vaccinne. appt

the waiting time for appt in polyclinic is given priority for babies.. but at the doc waiting side.. might be short or long. i usually wait around 15 min to 30 min for my turn coz its specially for babies queue so all waiting that area are parents with babies
Thanks for the advise, i think i ll just bring baby down to polyclinic when the one month is up and see what they do. I hope my baby don't have much side effects after vaccinations. :)