EDD March 2011

Asphere

the little boy will be bored coz nothing much to do at home.. that is y i intend to send him to school. learn abit and mix around with kids. at the same time my mom can have a little break n do some part time haha.. waste of money maybe to certain extend. as we really do not know what the kids learn in school. keke..btw does your boy intake lesser food when his teeth pop out?my son having fever and dun really want to eat. his molar coming out.. sigh~

paper

My son also has fever recently and now having cough and runny nose.. Haiz... So affect his appetite too....but dunno whether is due to his teething...i think his development a bit slow as compared to the rest.. Makes me worried... Does ur son self feed yet?

Asphere

no leh. he still cant self feed yet. give him fries n biscuit he took 1 bite then throw.. coz after 1st bite will kenna his fingers then he just throw. sigh~~ my son also recently recover from cough and flu.. sigh~i think ur son development is ok lah.. dun worry.

pixie

Each baby reach his/her milestone when they are ready for it.
All I know is girls tends to learn things faster than boys (e.g. crawl, sit, walk etc).

Don't compare and don't worry, I am sure at the right time your child will master the skills.

Last edited:

ling198

Hi mummies,
I organise Kinderjam classes at my house every Wed, 3pm with a group of SAHMs. The Kinderjam classes are taught by Ms Wendy who is a certified Kinderjam tutor in Singapore.
KinderJam with Ms. Wendy | Facebook

This class started out as a private class so the no. of kids are capped at 5. We used to have 5 kids and their mummies attending the class but recently 1 mummy has just given birth while another has gone back to work. So we are looking for another 1 or 2 more kids with their mummies to join our class, else we have to cancel the class as the class need at least 4 to start. All our kids enjoy the classes very much as they teach them about music, alphabets, numbers in a fun way. Hence it will be very sad if we have to cancel the class. The course fee for the classes is only $120 for 8 lessons. It is meant to be a budgeted classes for SAHMs and their kids.

If you have a toddler ( ~2yrs old or slightly younger), stay around choa chu kang area and are interested to join us, pls PM me for more info. Even if you are not a sahm, if your parents understand english, they can bring them to the classes as well.

Thanks