Edd march 2012

katsg

Mummies, is it ok to purchase those ready-made purees in the market for bb to eat? Like those with a combination of fruits type without having let bb try on individual fruits if they allergic yet? :)

xiaodaisy

Mummies, i am very worried for my dear girl.. i fed her 3 days ago made puree but it was not put in the freezer.. then after that, she kept vomitting.. she had alrdy try it before so its not allergic reaction.. what shld i do next.. :(
just a little tips .. next time , smell or taste the baby food urself before giving to the baby

i usually do that to ensure its tasty etc etc .. most prolly food poisoning ,is she better now ?

Guess for me I'm taking my time to slowly introduce solids to him ( cos when first started he simply refuse to take his milk!) still feel that milk is the important diet for him...

My MIL got us a walker recently said her neighbour son ( which is few weeks older than my boy ) is on the walker and learning how to walk now.... Told my husband I would like my son to learn how to crawl first before putting him on the walker... sign... everyweek go back to in-laws place kanna introduce to all kinds of weird stuff... could only close 2 eyes and pray for the best!
yup ! milk would be the main diet until 1yrs old but introduce solid is to teach baby how to eat fm spoon , so slowly and jiayou =) maybe he's just too excited on having solid thus rejected milk .. lol !

elders r like that ! no choice , just ask them not to put too long time as its bad for their spine =)

anyway , my girl was in walker before she crawled too , now she's crawling , walking with support =)

Mummies, is it ok to purchase those ready-made purees in the market for bb to eat? Like those with a combination of fruits type without having let bb try on individual fruits if they allergic yet? :)
does u & ur hubby have any allergic to specific food ? or u can start fm those bottle puree with single fruits or vege ..

but still, home made puree r still better =)

katsg

just a little tips .. next time , smell or taste the baby food urself before giving to the baby

i usually do that to ensure its tasty etc etc .. most prolly food poisoning ,is she better now ?

yup ! milk would be the main diet until 1yrs old but introduce solid is to teach baby how to eat fm spoon , so slowly and jiayou =) maybe he's just too excited on having solid thus rejected milk .. lol !

elders r like that ! no choice , just ask them not to put too long time as its bad for their spine =)

anyway , my girl was in walker before she crawled too , now she's crawling , walking with support =)

does u & ur hubby have any allergic to specific food ? or u can start fm those bottle puree with single fruits or vege ..

Nope, we don't have any allergic to any food. I've already bought the jars and kept them in my house so thinking of giving to bb to eat soon. I also prepare homemade puree for him too! :)

sherin86

just a little tips .. next time , smell or taste the baby food yourself before giving to the baby

does you & your hubby have any allergic to specific food ? or you can start fm those bottle puree with single fruits or vege ..

She is better.. :)

hayashi43

Wow so much has happen since my last login... been super busy at work... Good to see all march bb growing well :)

Well for my little rascal, his current schedul is 150ml milk in the morning ard 8plus, follow by cereals for lunch ( mixed 60ml of milk with 2-3 teaspoons ) afternoon nap that lasted between 2-3hrs ( most of the time he would drink abt 100ml before nap) one more round of milk in the late afternoon ( range from 100-150ml) followed by 150ml before bedtime at 8pm. Will wake up between 11-12midnight and 5plus for 2 round of milk and will be up at 7am.

He still can't sit on his own but is on all fours learning how to crawl (@ @) guess my boy like to move ard n don't like to sit still....

During his jab at 6mth, his weight is 7.3kg which PD say is above national average...( hmmm he sure don't look skinny to me >.< )

Guess for me I'm taking my time to slowly introduce solids to him ( cos when first started he simply refuse to take his milk!) still feel that milk is the important diet for him...

My MIL got us a walker recently said her neighbour son ( which is few weeks older than my boy ) is on the walker and learning how to walk now.... Told my husband I would like my son to learn how to crawl first before putting him on the walker... sign... everyweek go back to in-laws place kanna introduce to all kinds of weird stuff... could only close 2 eyes and pray for the best!
my boys routine are about the same as urs, thinking of intro 2nd meal for them but dont know when should we feed, cos my boys simply concuss ard 7+ pm after feeding...lol

and my elder boy nowadays can take about half an hr to finish 150ml of milk, everytime chiong for e 1st 90-100ml, then remaining will take his own sweet time, talking, kpoing...have to reheat everytime when feeding him...but on the other hand, my younger boy like super hungry, can finish milk within 5 mins...>.<

think it's ok to let them use walker, but dont let them landed their feets flat on e ground, that is what i do when my boys playing the excersaucer

Stay

my boys routine are about the same as urs, thinking of intro 2nd meal for them but dont know when should we feed, cos my boys simply concuss ard 7+ pm after feeding...lol

and my elder boy nowadays can take about half an hr to finish 150ml of milk, everytime chiong for e 1st 90-100ml, then remaining will take his own sweet time, talking, kpoing...have to reheat everytime when feeding him...but on the other hand, my younger boy like super hungry, can finish milk within 5 mins...>.<

think it's ok to let them use walker, but dont let them landed their feets flat on e ground, that is what i do when my boys playing the excersaucer
What is the reason for not letting them land their feet on the ground?

katsg

2nd meal I just sometimes insert a fruit or vege puree in between his milk feed if my bb wakes up early. Didn't give cereal as do not want to decrease his milk feed since my boy on avg only takes 4 bottles per day as he will sleep through till next morning for the start of next day feed again...

hayashi43

something like dont let them exert too much force on e feet before they really walking..anw always heard elders saying dont make them stand too much or force them to walk before they are ready right?

katsg

just to add, now i add 30ml of fruits at the 530pm feed...
Hi, Stay,

Did you increase the portion of cereal now? Are we to gradually increase until one big bowl is achieve? If increase until one big bowl, then cannot feed milk directly after that right as will be too full by then?

Stay

Hi, Stay,

Did you increase the portion of cereal now? Are we to gradually increase until one big bowl is achieve? If increase until one big bowl, then cannot feed milk directly after that right as will be too full by then?
hihi, i increased to 40ml of cereal but i increased his other foods too(from 1oz of fruits to 2oz in the evening). dun intend to feed too much cereals so rather increase his fruits/veg intake. have to adjust the milk intake accordingly when we increase the solids...

katsg

hihi, i increased to 40ml of cereal but i increased his other foods too(from 1oz of fruits to 2oz in the evening). dun intend to feed too much cereals so rather increase his fruits/veg intake. have to adjust the milk intake accordingly when we increase the solids...
Oh so you mean if bb taking more solids, the milk volume after that should be decreased accordingly rite?

sherin86

Just want to vent my anger here. since its not convenient to vent it on fb.. normally on weekdays is my parents looking after and weekends will bring bb to find mil. i m so upset by my mil. she was taking care of my bb on sat night. then the next morning which is sun, mil tot tt bb is slping, hence faster go make milk while she is still on her bed without any surrounding protection. then the next moment, bb fell onto the floor! causing her to have a bump on her head. physical injury is still okay. what i m afraid is internal injury. after tt, bb vomited, cold, fever, cough. went to see doc. doc says most likely she vomit nt because of the fall. but have to observe her cause dunno if got internal bleeding or not. so upset with mil. she did not do anything after the fall, she just instructed me to tell my parents to use hard boiled egg and rub on her swelling part. hello! she is the one that caused it not them lor. :(

Wai Tze

Just want to vent my anger here. since its not convenient to vent it on fb.. normally on weekdays is my parents looking after and weekends will bring bb to find mil. i m so upset by my mil. she was taking care of my bb on sat night. then the next morning which is sun, mil tot tt bb is slping, hence faster go make milk while she is still on her bed without any surrounding protection. then the next moment, bb fell onto the floor! causing her to have a bump on her head. physical injury is still okay. what i m afraid is internal injury. after tt, bb vomited, cold, fever, cough. went to see doc. doc says most likely she vomit nt because of the fall. but have to observe her cause dunno if got internal bleeding or not. so upset with mil. she did not do anything after the fall, she just instructed me to tell my parents to use hard boiled egg and rub on her swelling part. hello! she is the one that caused it not them lor. :(
Oh no... Hope your baby is ok!! Vomit after fall sounded serious but since doctor said may not be due to fall then should be fine ba... I can feel your anger. I made the right choice by letting my aunty baby sit my boy. I think my mil cannot handle him.

sherin86

Oh no... Hope your baby is ok!! Vomit after fall sounded serious but since doctor said may not be due to fall then should be fine ba... I can feel your anger. I made the right choice by letting my aunty baby sit my boy. I think my mil cannot handle him.
i tot she herself is a mum alrdy can take care of bb. hence, i felt shld b fine. then who knows. should just have put in infant care. mayb will b much better. :(

pehfam

Oh dear! Hope baby getting better now... keep a close watch on bb and run to Mt A immediatly if things don't look good ( My hubby ever told me go Mt A better than going KK ) cos from the bed to the floor is still quite a distance... Guess we need to keep a close watch over our little ones cos they are more active now and really child proof the place ( my bb learning to grab things to stand up! @ @ )

By the way... if bb sleeping why make milk??????

sherin86

Oh dear! Hope baby getting better now... keep a close watch on baby and run to Mt A immediatly if things dont't look good ( My hubby ever told me go Mt A better than going KK ) cos from the bed to the floor is still quite a distance... Guess we need to keep a close watch over our little ones cos they are more active now and really child proof the place ( my baby learning to grab things to stand up! @ @ )

By the way... if baby sleeping why make milk??????
oh. she make juz in case bb wake up hungry.. then can eat..