Edd march 2012

xiaodaisy

Check with them that the current gss promo is 5% discount on carton purchase for nb and s size only.
Although can absorb a lot, I still change away every 5 to 6 hours as boys cannot soak too long. Gals is okay...;)
yup , its better to change more often but just my girl sleep damn long all e time so i dont bear to wake her up LOL !

when can we start giving our bb other food except for milk?
4mths can start fm puree or cereal =)

Just curious any bb out there "talk" in their sleep n snore??? Mine does, but not all the time...
tats cute ! talk , dream talk? busy blabbing ? haha ! mine dont , only flip during sleeping .. haha !

My bb is having pimples on the face instead. Been given cream to apply until now aso still haven't heal...@@
if u bf , try using ur own bm and let it air dry ! works for mine , no harm trying tho =)

pehfam

Oh probably the method of carrying or feeding him is different. Let ur mum see how you feed ur bb so that she can use the same method as you. Bb recognise ppl now. Probably he just recently see ur mum so a bit 'mo shen.'
think so too, last 2 days getting better... but today he's on milk strike!!! since morning 7 plus till now ( 2pm ) only drank 100ml!!!! Now wat.....

pehfam

ya my bb "talk" in his sleep, initially sound scary cos dunno if he's dreaming or wat... now me just got used to it. Cos in the day when he is awake he talk a lot too!!! :p ( Even my mom ran out of things to say ) Just wondering if it's common.

katsg

my boy having pimples on both cheeks too! was thinking of asking the PD if there's any cream on our next visit in july...
Ya, you can check with ur Pediatrician on next visit. I still need to follow up with my Pediatrician too as is still not completely heal yet after applying the cream...@@

katsg

ya my bb "talk" in his sleep, initially sound scary cos dunno if he's dreaming or wat... now me just got used to it. Cos in the day when he is awake he talk a lot too!!! :p ( Even my mom ran out of things to say ) Just wondering if it's common.
How he talk as bb of 3mths had yet to know how to speak yet? @@

katsg

yup , its better to change more often but just my girl sleep damn long all e time so i dont bear to wake her up LOL !

4mths can start fm puree or cereal =)

tats cute ! talk , dream talk? busy blabbing ? haha ! mine dont , only flip during sleeping .. haha !

if u bf , try using ur own bm and let it air dry ! works for mine , no harm trying tho =)
My Pediatrician says the pimples are due to infection so cannot let any oil, dirt reside on the face. Must keep washing and keeping it clean in order to recover. Bm contains oil so might make it worse...

pehfam

How he talk as bb of 3mths had yet to know how to speak yet? @@
he will do the oh and the ahh, and the ee ( and many other funny sounds...) Sometimes loud, sometimes super high pitch. After a while he will break into this super hugh smile.... but most of the time he "talk" the most in the afternoon when his engine has been warmed up!

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Hi Mummies :)

Looking for Reliable and Best Value but low and most affordable Breastmilk Storage Bags? The answer is 'NANNY Breastmilk Storage Bags! We have received rave reviews on our milk bags, and are endorsed and trusted by mums for years. In addition, our Nanny milk bags are pre-sterilised by gamma-ray, an expensive and high technology method that most other brands available in the market either cannot afford to do it or incapable of using it. This pre-sterilsation process allows the retention of the freshness and the nutrients of your ebm for a longer period.

Exclusively for mummysg forum members (please provide nickname), Like and Friend us on FB and in addition, receive a Welcome Gift Pack worth $5.00 consisting of 3 milk bags and 4 nursing tea together with an order. The links are as follows :

Like Us at : Food for Totz | Facebook Friend Us at : http://www.faceboob.com/Foodfortotz

Our current promotion at MummySG.com is

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Thank you for your attention.

katsg

mine is the hard kind... ( like blackhead..) not too sure if it's correct but i will use tweezers to get it out when he's sleeping!
Wow, won't it be painful and bleed if you do that? I do not dare to break the pus out. Usually they will burst on their own after sometime...

katsg

he will do the oh and the ahh, and the ee ( and many other funny sounds...) Sometimes loud, sometimes super high pitch. After a while he will break into this super hugh smile.... but most of the time he "talk" the most in the afternoon when his engine has been warmed up!
Oh I see...my bb also now starting all these sounds too! He made those sounds when he is happy only...Hahahaha! :D

katsg

Hey mummies,

So now ur bb can sleep throughout the night already? Recent these few days, my bb seems able to slept throughout till morning after the last feed at night le...thanks GOD! Finally!!!

Preddy

same here too :D

My lil princess also makes alot of sounds, as though she's trying to say something. anyway, today just brought her to BabySpa for her maiden swim and she's a natural swimmer, lol. Even the staff was surprised that it was her 1st time cos she was kicking energetically the moment she's in the water.

Preddy

Hey mummies,

So now ur bb can sleep throughout the night already? Recent these few days, my bb seems able to slept throughout till morning after the last feed at night le...thanks GOD! Finally!!!
yeah, her last feed normally at 11pm, n she will sleep till probably 5:30 or 6am for her 1st feed of the new day :D

xiaodaisy

Seems like adult pimple...the pus will break out after a while...
oh gosh ! try aloe vera gel ! works wonder for me n my family =)

wow ! grats to u , having a good night sleep =) for me , no problem as since birth mine was already sleeping thro the night , but i guess up to now , she's still sleeping like a newborn of 20-22hrs per day .. rarely play haha !

i'm so envy when i see my fren's baby all blabbing ,gagging and laughing away while mine sleeping whole day long ..