Edd march 2012

Preddy

hahaha same as my boy, always need someone around to talk / play and carry him!
same with my girl as well. when she woke up in the sarong, she'll give u the sweetest n cutest smile to entice u to carry her out. it works for her all the time, lol.

have u oso tried tickling by ur nose/fingers on ur baby? their laughter can really bring a smile on ur face after a long tiring day :D

Preddy

am thinking of bringing my boy to the pool this weekend instead of the spa ( hee hee, cheaper!) keeping fingers cross!!!
my friends told me it's feasible n cheaper, but don't let ur baby play in the pool for too long. Gradually increase the duration with each subsequent visit to the pool. Start from 20 mins, then increase by 10 mins each visit to a max of 1 hour.

i do not really know why, but they've done this for all their kids.

katsg

my friends told me it's feasible n cheaper, but don't let ur baby play in the pool for too long. Gradually increase the duration with each subsequent visit to the pool. Start from 20 mins, then increase by 10 mins each visit to a max of 1 hour.

i do not really know why, but they've done this for all their kids.
So small can bring to the swimming pool? Won't get chilled? @@

katsg

same with my girl as well. when she woke up in the sarong, she'll give u the sweetest n cutest smile to entice u to carry her out. it works for her all the time, lol.

have u oso tried tickling by ur nose/fingers on ur baby? their laughter can really bring a smile on ur face after a long tiring day :D
Probably this is another phase that we need to go through again before they become "kuai kuai" can play alone by themselves...

pehfam

Hahaha did that n bb will always burst into his big laughter quite funny... i love to kiss his nose with my nose too!

katsg

Hahaha same here I delivered at thomson too! Think i got it for $200+, it's super ex.... We brought our boy down and wanted to test out all the carrier before making a decision ( they have sample for you to test) But he was sleeping throught the shopping trip so I decided to go ahead n buy ( cos saw a few mothers using it ) So far used it once and it was wonderful!
Hi, Pehfam,

Can I know how old can bb sit in the carrier that you bought? Will it be heavy carrying bb around with the carrier? Now bb getting heavier so carrying by the arms quite tedious...am thinking of getting one though...:)

pehfam

Hi, Pehfam,

Can I know how old can bb sit in the carrier that you bought? Will it be heavy carrying bb around with the carrier? Now bb getting heavier so carrying by the arms quite tedious...am thinking of getting one though...:)
Think it all depends on the size of the bb, my friends still using it n their bb is about 2yrs old. If you ask me... I LOVE the carrier! In the past, when carry bb my arms is taking the full weight, so after a short while can be very tiring. With the carrier, the weight is kind of distrbuted so you don't really feel it ( hee hee kind of like being "preggy" all over again ) and your hands are free to hold stuff and pat pat bb ( hahaha not to mention that he always doze off in it!)

You can go mothercare and test it out first cos they have different brand. Better to try it out and see which one your bb prefer :)

katsg

Think it all depends on the size of the bb, my friends still using it n their bb is about 2yrs old. If you ask me... I LOVE the carrier! In the past, when carry bb my arms is taking the full weight, so after a short while can be very tiring. With the carrier, the weight is kind of distrbuted so you don't really feel it ( hee hee kind of like being "preggy" all over again ) and your hands are free to hold stuff and pat pat bb ( hahaha not to mention that he always doze off in it!)

You can go mothercare and test it out first cos they have different brand. Better to try it out and see which one your bb prefer :)
Oh I see...okay, thanks for your information...:)

katsg

Mummies,

So when are you bringing bb for 2nd injection? My bb develops a fever after the 1st injection. Wonder if I need to give him the fever medicine as soon as the 2nd injection is done to prevent fever again?

Wai Tze

Mummies,

So when are you bringing bb for 2nd injection? My bb develops a fever after the 1st injection. Wonder if I need to give him the fever medicine as soon as the 2nd injection is done to prevent fever again?
My baby has went for his 2nd injection beginning of this month. He developed fever again and this time lasted longer than his first one. I gave him medicine after we reached home but still developed on second day. He recovered after a day.

pehfam

My boy went for his jab on Friday, fever on Friday night. Fever on n off for whole of sat :( Today then recover

Last edited:

katsg

My boy went for his jab on Friday, fever on Friday night. Fever on n off for whole of sat :( Today then recover
Oh I see...seems like 2nd jab more worse than the 1st jab. Think I better let my bb have a dose of the fever medicine immediately once I'm back from the clinic next month...@@

By the way will ur bb fuss more when he had fever?

pehfam

Oh I see...seems like 2nd jab more worse than the 1st jab. Think I better let my bb have a dose of the fever medicine immediately once I'm back from the clinic next month...@@

By the way will ur bb fuss more when he had fever?
Ya feel that this round was much worse than the last one... mine didn't really fuss much but he would refuse to drink milk. End up drinking more water than milk for that 2 days.

pehfam

My friend told me can give some barley water before jab, think I'll try it our next month when he goes for his jab again.