Edd march 2012

feathers

For parents who have started on cereals, may I know what is the ratio of cereal to milk that you are adding? I'm currently doing 10ml of cereal to 40ml of milk. It's very watery and taking very long to feed.
First few feeds I make it more watery than instructed. Instead of 1 to 4 ratio, I put 1 to 6 ratio. After that I increase to 1 to 4 or agar agar the consistency I want. Hee!!

Stay

Hi, has anyone actually already started toilet training your babies? My colleague was bugging me to start toilet training now.

i haven started toilet training but when i hear him poo-ing, i'll quickly carry him by the upper thighs (positioning him in a potty-sitting position) and make the pooing sound. was told this will help him understand that this is the way to poo. also helps the poo to come out faster? haha!

elletwins

Mummies, have you lost your excess weight yet? I would like to share about this method of slimming. I just gave birth in March this year. Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I don't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced me this product. I used it for 2 months and I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg! Don’t worry, it is not via consuming anything, in fact it is just clothes, e.g. girdle to wear. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results! Drop me an email at rouzhen@ymail.com if you wanna find out more. I will be very happy to share with you!

pehfam

i haven started toilet training but when i hear him poo-ing, i'll quickly carry him by the upper thighs (positioning him in a potty-sitting position) and make the pooing sound. was told this will help him understand that this is the way to poo. also helps the poo to come out faster? haha!
hahaha same here, think this is "toilet" training for them bah! :p was told by my mom when they know how to sit properly ( maybe from 6-7mths onwards ) can sit them on the potty and make the same poo-ing sound tat we are doing now to train them... guess am going to leave the training to my mom since she babysit bb in the day...

xiaodaisy

Help!

I have a 5 months old daughter. I still BF her entirely through the night. She sleeps at 7pm every night and before that I will give her 5 OZ of formula. She usually last until 12-1 (sometimes earlier then that) then I'll give her both side of my breast. After that feed, she wakes up once every 2 hours and I realised after 5am, she wakes up even more frequently (sometimes once eery half hour) just to comfort suck.

Is it because she's sleeping too early??

How can I make her quit wakin up so often?

The thing is, she has this weird feeding issue, she refuses to be bottled fed by anyone else besides me too. I'm so stuck and deprived of sleep!!! :mad:
maybe felt insecure ? my girl sleep early too sometimes 5am and will sleep till next morning as late as 10am ..

Do you mummies wake ur bb up for milk if he had slept past 12hr? I realise that if bb slept with my snoring hubby, he will keep waking up and cry at night due to the snoring sound but if my hubby slept in another room, he will sleep soundly till the next morning sometimes even past 12hr after the last feed so checking with you whether is there a need to wake him up if it is past 12hr or just let him auto wake up himself then feed him? :)
personally i dont as i feed on demand =)

Preddy

Hi, has anyone actually already started toilet training your babies? My colleague was bugging me to start toilet training now.
My mum has started training my baby on alternate days to sit on potty (of cos while holding onto her). Baby was grouchy at first but now she's used to sitting in one n poop.

sept2980

I am still selling the full range of Abbott milk starting from stage 1, total comfort series and even neosure for premature babies. Kindly email me for pricing if you are keen to order. Nestle only stage 1 and 2 (nan Pro 1 and HA series). Mead Johnson stage 1 and 2 (enfalac and enfapro)

Currently I am able to get hold of some 1.8Kg of milk thus sharing this good deal with you guys for some savings,

Gain iq (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Gain iq kid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)
Pediasure vanilla (1-10years) 1.8Kg - $72 (min 6 tins)

Enfagrow (1-3 years) 1.8Kg - $63 (min 6 tins)
Enfakid (3-6 years) 1.8Kg - $57 (min 6 tins)

For 1.8Kg get 12 tins FOC delivery, otherwise delivery will be at $7/trip.

These 1.8Kg are pre-order so waiting time will take some time (2-4 weeks) and qty is limited as well, however once the milk is in I contact you ASAP.

Sachets for sale:

Grow 3 vanilla - $1/sachet (exp 2013/7)
Grow 3-6 $5 discount vouchers - $1.50/voucher (exp 2013/7)

Similac total comfort stage 2 sachet - $1.50/sachet (exp 2013)

Glucerna Vanilla - $1/sachet

Nestle brown rice cereal/ rice cereal sachet - 20 cents each

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

Order form:

Name:
Contact number:
Email address:
Milk Type(Weight)/No. of tins (eg:Enfalac A+(900g)/13 tins):
Delivery address(if applicable) ($7 per delivery):

Collection points:
1. Clementi West Street 1 Blk 606 (near to West Coast plaza)
2. Jurong West Ave 5, Blk 723 (Appointment only - weekends evening)
3. Hougang St 92, Blk 941 Loading Bay (Appointment only - sat morning)

Once we received your orders, we will advise you on the delivery/collection date&time.

--
Thanks

Milkmilksupply

suezul

Hi, im new here. Recommended by my colleagues. And im still struggling and learning on how to use this apps. Hehe. Wahhh seems alot of the mummies in here getting ur babies to toilet train already. Mine is still unable to sit straight so i think its too early for him. He is very active nowadays. Doesnt likes to sit still and sleep little. One thing about him, he loves taking pictures. Hehehe. Recently just realized my mense skipped... and guess what?! Im pregnant again!!! 6Wks and im soo feeling tired and lazyyyy. Here comes the second one.....

katsg

Hi, mummies,

Any of ur bb teething already? Notice that my bb already had 2 front teeth emerging from his gum at the lower jaw. LOL!

suezul

Really? I've start letting him have farley biscuits mixed with his milk and i just starting letting him eat grinded porridge with egg but nothing lei so far:( happy for u anyway...:)

katsg

Really? I've start letting him have farley biscuits mixed with his milk and i just starting letting him eat grinded porridge with egg but nothing lei so far:( happy for u anyway...:)
I intent to start only when he turns 6mths as he will have the rest of his lifetime eating semi-solid food after that. Haha...:D My mum says last time I also grow teeth at 4mths old. Think he follows me...hahaha! :D

Last edited:

Preddy

I intent to start only when he turns 6mths as he will have the rest of his lifetime eating semi-solid food after that. Haha...:D My mum says last time I also grow teeth at 4mths old. Think he follows me...hahaha! :D
Nice! My princess is still toothless for now. But it's all good, having tonnes of fun with her to think abt teething. LOL