EDD March 2013

smilem

Ryca

i went to the expo.. the promo is the same price as last expo.. i still thinking should or should not....

Neymo,

BNIB = brand new in box. heres the thread for the breast pump, u can check it out http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f103/christmas-special-brand-new-freestyle-set-550-a-107251/ (sorry not sure how to link the thread lol). I think u can still nego the price, saw it on his reply to other mummies after i bought it!! (urgh!!).

Jus signed up with Cordlife in expo.. any mummies planning to take it up too?

smilem

beats per min.. he didn't mentioned at all....no.. gynae didnt say much.. still KIV..

if still this position =C Sec..

BUt breast pump (US Set) need to buy stepdown transformer??? i tot use the traveller charger ok?

Hello Smilem, bpm = beats per min - used to measure bb heartbeat. Does your Gynae say anything abt the breech position and what is your birth plan?

lor3tTa, so good of ur hubby's colleague!! : ) is female collegiate right? Haha...

Ryca, do u mind to share the contact with me that the person get the breast pump ? What is BNIB? Regarding the baby bellies one, at least U still got 10 bucks voucher which I dun have... Haha : ) ...

Apr gal

Thanks for sharing Ryca!!! I was so confused by my previous readings but now I understand better wif yr explanation. My colleague who is helping me to bring back d set will arrives tmr so most prob will get it tis week. So next week will go down Sim Lim to get it. But of course let my hubby read tis first so he has an idea too :)
Apr Gal,

the travel converter is smaller in size but it can only be used for shorter period of time. the normal one is bigger n heavier and it can be used continuously. i think u shld wait for ur pump to arrive and check the Watts rating first before buying. I would suggest to get a normal converter with at least 25% higher wattage than ur pump required. For eg: if ur pump is 125Watt den u should get a Normal 200Watt step-down Voltage converter. Im not sure about which brand of converter is good, i think most shops in Sim Lim do sell it, check with the store assistant before buying cos u dun wana blow up ur pump. If not, this website actually sells the compatible converters and adaptor for Medela pumps AgapeBabies.com, Your Baby Essentials Store

Below i hv attached a sample of normal converter. (which is recommended for prolong use)
View attachment 96869

NeyMO

Finally gotten my cot and pump!
no more headache on the neccessities :D
had been having difficulties walking nowadays, everywhere seems to be aching :(
Cagnes, same as me. My baby bump getting heavier and heavier everyday after 32 weeks and encounter difficulties in walking as well :embarrassed:

Happy for you that you finally got your bb cot and pump!! :001_302:

NeyMO

Neymo,

I saw a thread from another member earlier on selling BNIB medela freestyle local set with 1 yr warranty for sgd550. I jus got the Medela PISA from the same person for sgd450. it was delivered to doorstep. if u get the US set, it doesn't come wit local warranty and u need to get the converter for about sgd20+

I signed up with babies bellies also for 10sessions but they only give me diapers, 6months free insurance, 10dollar voucher, milkpowder and $39 pre natal massage (got to pay!!).. feel so cheated now lol
I had dropped an message to the person that your mentioned. He also got 5 sets since last christmas. Dun know if the stock still available?

NeyMO

Wow..should be fun.

I did mine with NextStudio on Wed. Was fun but also can be tiring. Haha.
lor3tTa, yup yup... very very fun during the shooting!! haha... My hubby so shy to take off his shirt o show his "belly" during the shooting... :001_302: And hopefully the photos come out will be very nice one....haha...

Please share with us about your maternity photos as well.. It must be very nice one!! :001_302: Btw, how much u engage for NextStudio package? Do you engage the new born photography as well?

Vodka

I just finish my maternity photo shooting. : ) have a lot of fun shooting within the 2 hours!! looking forward to the photos in 2 weeks time : )
Hi NeyMO!

It's always good to have fun at photoshoots!!

I'm keen to do this too!! But have not decided on where/who to go with!!

Does Ashley's package include makeup and hair done? How about clothes or cloths?? I've seen her FB and she has some mummies wrapped in cloths only..:eek:

NeyMO

i am not too sure where to seek for a second opinion, u mean another gynae? My gynae is asking me to go for another full details scanning in 1week time.. Its quite costly for the scanning and i m not sure why he wan to do a scan again.. Jus becos my baby weight is below average..
Yup, full detailed scanning is costly. And i think the best is you have to clarify with your gynae the purpose of doing this so that you wont feel the $$ is wasted,

One of my friends had the same problem with low weight of bb weight. And she was asked to redo the scanning as well. Then the sonographer told her that the umbilical cord's diameter was narrow and that's why the nutrients and oxygen could not absorb by the baby fully. Her baby is 2kg during 36weeks delivery.

NeyMO

Hi NeyMO!

Does Ashley's package include makeup and hair done? How about clothes or cloths?? I've seen her FB and she has some mummies wrapped in cloths only..:eek:
Nope, the package doesnt come with makeup and hairdo. She recommeded her friend - Aaron to do both for me at discounted price - $70 at Cuppage Plaza. Wow.. I like the make up (although very very very thick) and hairstyle he make that suitable for indoor studio shooting. haha... lets see how the effect of the photos... :001_302:

We brought our own cloths (4 sets - white/black tubes, jeans, 2 dresses), fabric wraps, stuffs (infant shoes, letter box, some cutie toys) for our shooting yesterday. She will provide some fabric wrap, some other stuffs as well and see if you want to use them or not.

lor3tT3 was engaging NextStudio for maternity shooting. You may want to check with her about her package as well to do comparison :001_302:

l0r3tTa

NeyMO:749622 said:
Wow..should be fun.

I did mine with NextStudio on Wed. Was fun but also can be tiring. Haha.
lor3tTa, yup yup... very very fun during the shooting!! haha... My hubby so shy to take off his shirt o show his "belly" during the shooting... :001_302: And hopefully the photos come out will be very nice one....haha...

Please share with us about your maternity photos as well.. It must be very nice one!! :001_302: Btw, how much u engage for NextStudio package? Do you engage the new born photography as well?
Hi Neymo, I paid only $200 for photoshoot. They will give me all the pictures taken in soft copy and in high resolution. So I can blow up whichever picture that I like and will not be blur. There isn't any newborn one.

l0r3tTa

Vodka:749623 said:
I just finish my maternity photo shooting. : ) have a lot of fun shooting within the 2 hours!! looking forward to the photos in 2 weeks time : )
Hi NeyMO!

Hi Vodka,
The shoot with NextStudio was at $200 only. We get all pictures taken in soft copy in high resolution. Its indoor shoot,they having promotion now, 10% discount for weekdays shooting.
They were very compelling to my request.hee.. I did family,toddler and maternity shots.
You may want to check out their profile on Facebook,just search nextstudio,see if u like the kind of photos that they take.
I would say its value for money.

l0r3tTa

smilem:749584 said:
I went to the BB Fair yesterday, they also give same package... i tik not very gd deal...

l0r3tTa,

make sure u squeeze babies bellies with all the free gifts above before u sign up hehe!
Ooh..smilem, u mean the babies bellies still offer the same freebies ah. Hee. I will take a look only tmr.

NeyMO

Hi Neymo, I paid only $200 for photoshoot. They will give me all the pictures taken in soft copy and in high resolution. So I can blow up whichever picture that I like and will not be blur. There isn't any newborn one.
Wow... thats cheap!! Mine one $250 for maternity and $250 for new born :001_302: (so total is $500). Yup yup, you could choose whatever photos you like and do the album DIY... :001_302:

Share share the photos when you got them ya :001_302:

Very exciting on maternity photos as I think the most beautiful woman is actually those preggie woman with baby bump :Dancing_wub:

Ryca

smilem,

The traveler charger is actually a converter as well, for eg: if that converter Watt range is ard 50Watt-1600Watt (u can charge both appliances which has small Wattage below 50Watt and higher Wattage appliances which is not more than 1600Watt), which means most of the item can be charged with this adaptor however, its not designed for prolong and continuous use hence its called Traveler Charger.

For the Normal converter u use at home, in SG or in UK (we use the same Voltage 220V-240V) u will definitely need a Step down converter for all electronics appliances made in the USA (they use 110-120V), having said that u must also take note of the Wattage rating of ur item required (usually its stated if not the formula is Watt = Voltage x Amps). Most of the Normal converters have different Wattage range, like i mentioned earlier if ur pump Wattage is 125W, u should get a 200Watt Step-down converter. (however u canot use this converter to charge higher Wattage appliances becos it wont work).

It depends on how much u plan to travel in the future out of Sg with ur pump, if u do den u can get a universal Traveler charger for a short term use of ur pump there.

Ryca

Ryca

i went to the expo.. the promo is the same price as last expo.. i still thinking should or should not....

I was contemplating about it too at first lol...but in the end hubby said its better we get it rather than we regret later, if u plan to hv more than one kid, they can benefit each other as well.. if u know anybody who signed up for it already, u can refer them and both of u get 50dollar voucher (luckily i asked her!)

And according to her, ppl hv actually used it for leukemia and other complications before.

Last edited:

Ryca

I had dropped an message to the person that your mentioned. He also got 5 sets since last christmas. Dun know if the stock still available?
Hopefully still available, i got the last set of the medela PISA jus 2weeks ago from him :) let me know the result!