EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Forgot to update that I will be going for my Oscar scan next Friday! Really excited. Going to Dr Adelina Wong at TMC. Wanna share that I saw my baby playing in my tummy during the last scan and it felt so surreal. I am sure all you mummies feel the same!
Yes yes.. we can see our bb "played" like roaster coster every time scanning by my gynae (male), except the 20 weeks scanning which he hide his face down when the sonagrapher (female) tried to do the scanning..:001_302:

Think that my boy is a shy man...LOL

Last edited:

NeyMO

Mhjt.. i met many cases.. i normally stand infront of the priority seat..
i started to rub my tummy (trying to show hey i'm pregnant woman.. & this is priorty seat) .. show the tiredness.. if the person pretend to slp..i will "accidently" hit his knee cap"... (if i reali desperate to sit down) so tat he will wake up & see me rubbing the tummy..lolz.. (devil face) ..

so far, it works..
I like your way!! :001_302:

NeyMO

I am in week 19 and i don feel any punching and baby kick on my tummy. Does anybody experience in baby kick and punching already
No worries, yuppie85. I only started feel the movement of bb on 20weeks. A "real and hard" punch from a 300++g of little baby.. :001_302:

NeyMO

i went for my 20 weeks detail scan ysterday.. confirmed is bb ger :) (impressed by the snr physician.. she dun even need to scan, can tell me 80% is a ger..lolz)

My bb ger was napping during the scan.. she dun wan to turn over her face to show us regardless how i turn my body. So, no choice, i was told to go pee & walk bk to the ultrasound room. In toilet i talked to bb.. then i shake my body..
when back to the ultrasound room.. she turned over.. & show smiling face.. lolz but this time she keep moving.. can't really capture clear pic of her...(my mum commented naughty granddaughter).

overall, she is healthy. due to i'm sick for past 2-3 weeks, i lost 1/2 kg. BB = 328g. placenta is normal position.

EDD still remain as 19-20 Mar 12. i choose TMC.
Good to hear that Smilem that you are expecting a healthy baby gal :001_302:

Also please take good care of yourself to enjoy the another half of pregnancy route ya :001_302:

Last edited:

NeyMO

Have you all have names chosen for your baby boy or baby girl?
Yes, we do. How about you mhjt?

Chinese name is given by my father in law due to my husband was given a good name by him. A very meaningful chinese name for my little boy and I hope he has the character as decribe by the story of the name itself.

Ang Moh name is given by my husband but he wanted to change it recently due to too many same christian name found among the new born babies..... hahaha.... :001_302:

NeyMO

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 12 boys Vs 7 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Mar 22

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
aps - TBC Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Putri - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

MsSaggi

Me too, having a very bad blocked nose with sore throat & cough...
But I haven't been taking any meds till now..
I wonder if its ok ?

Teens09

Have u all gain the normal weight?? I am in my 21weeks, only gain about 3kg.. and baby is only 291g on my 20weeks scan.. but doc didnt say much bout anything..

blurbabe

I am in my 23rd week and my weight gain is 6kg!!! Was told to cut down on sugar and carbo too coz bb is quite huge. It was about 350g at 20th week.

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 12 boys Vs 7 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
gtss - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
wan81- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Thomson Medical Centre Princess Mar 22

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
aps - TBC Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Putri - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

PooiYan

Unbelievable, yesterday after work after dinner, went home n slept immediately without changing, slept until 4am, went to clean myself n continue sleep until 10am something ... how tired I was and how painful I was ... :shyxxx:

My belly was super painful and felt something blocking it ... It happened for last two days to me ... :bsad: No matter how I sit or stand to change the position until I lied down feel comfortable

Last edited: