EDD March 2013

kittymsmile

Dear friends,

I sincerely and hopefully to get a good nanny. Any good and reliable nanny to recommend me plz thk you so much? My EDD is mid March 2013.

NeyMO

Hi Pooi Yan, I did suffer some discomfort on my belly due to stretching.. But not as serious as what u described. If u still feel extremely pain then you might check with u Gynae.

Take good care ya!!

NeyMO

I think wan81 or other had discussed the baby cot mattress b4..

I'd go for natural latex as it could reduce allergic and Sudden Infants Death Syndrome (due to pores). But think it is more expensive than other types.

Survey some types - baby safe in SG is one of the brands. I found out baby loves and Twins baby in JB is cheaper could be due to rubber plantation in Malaysia itself..

NeyMO

Hi Teens09, dun worries.. Bb will grow exponentially during third trimester : ) as long as your Gynae did not have any special concern, then it should be fine. And remember every baby and pregnancy is different from one individual to another. Jia You!!!

NeyMO

Again, non-stop resistance and buying towards bb cloths, mitten, botties this weekend. Toooooo cute of the those stuff : ) hubby has given yellow card to buy ... Hahahahah

LaraCroft

Hi mummies,

I am from EDD Oct 2012 forum and recently given birth to a healthy baby daughter.
I am here to recommend my confinement lady to anyone who is looking. She is ending her service with me tomorrow.

She is really good coz after reading lots of forums on CL, I realized she did more than she is supposed to. Beside doing things that is expected of her, she is also changing my bed linen every week (even my bro's who sleeps in another room), cooked and reheat food for my husband and brother when they come home later than my dinner time, sew extra buttons on baby's clothes that has gotten too big and even help mend a pillow case that had a split! All this on her own without us asking!

Most importantly, she is very patient and loving towards my baby and I. My baby is a little fussy at night and won't go to sleep in her own cot. She likes to be cuddled. My CL would actually hold her until she falls asleep which can take hours at night! Even I dont't have the patience sometimes.

Anyway, just hoping I could help her. PM me if you want her contact number. Thanks for reading.

cys

Hi mummies, boy EDD on March 2013 too. By the way I see alot of you delivering at Thomson Medical & Mount Alvernia huh. Only see 1 at Gleneagles :(

PooiYan

Hi Neymo, thanks for your concern. Next checkup is on Tuesday and I will check with the gynae !!!
This two days feel better and hopefully things are fine when back to work ...

Teens09

Hi Teens09, dun worries.. Bb will grow exponentially during third trimester : ) as long as your Gynae did not have any special concern, then it should be fine. And remember every baby and pregnancy is different from one individual to another. Jia You!!!
Ya.. I hope so too.. Jus that he is healthy, everything doesnt matter to me.. Health is always the first thing on my mind...

Fioray

I am in my 23rd week and my weight gain is 6kg!!! Was told to cut down on sugar and carbo too coz bb is quite huge. It was about 350g at 20th week.
Hi blurbabe,

I gained 6.2kg in my week 22.... and during the detailed scan on 20 weeks.... bb weighed @ 372g but my gynae didn't ask to cut down on carbo or watch my diet.... weird... I took a lot potato... :embarrassed:

hello everyday,

i juz went for my 20 weeks scan at TMC last friday.. baby is doing fine.. and weighing 336g... hehe..
when the sonographer scan baby's face.. he shy away from us.. so cute!

since saturday until today.. keep feeling some rumbling at my lower abdominal.. and yday, suddenly feel a big "movement" but dunno if it's baby moving or my stomaching rumbling..

can anyone share how it feels like for when baby moves?

neuros

Anyone experience lower tummy ligament pain? my wife did. today just started her week 20.
I've had that for quite a while - weeks, mebbe months even. Sometimes quite bad I can't walk have to sit / lie down till feel better. Asked my doctor about it - he said it's normal, not to worry.