EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Hi everyone, had check up wif gynae yest at w24, bb growing rapidly. Before d appt ask her to let mummy see wat she usually doing inside n she really co operative. She usually nap in d evening during checkup. Bb is now 700g n I gained bout 8.5kg so far. A bit concern if I'm gaining too much weight cos I hope to gain < 14kg in total. Seems a bit impossible now. However gynae said both mummy n bb weight is within normal range. Oh ya manage to c 3d scan of bb yest but can't really see her features properly. Not sure she looks like daddy or mummy :)
Hello Apr Gal, your little princess to obedient to listen to you. :001_302: I'll be having my 24weeks scanning this Saturday morning and I do hope my little boy will showing well. My last 20weeks scanning showed his weight 316g which is normal but I think is lighter than most of the mummies here. Anyway, I believe every pregnancy is different and I hope he could have at least 600g for this coming gynae visit. Currently I am gaining 5kg.:001_302:

Wow... you manage to see the 3D scanning at Thomson? Does any additional cost incurred? I always want to see my boy in 3D to justify he will look more like my hubby or myself :001_302:

NeyMO

Have mummies here started to deco the baby room already?

Will baby sleep with you or have an individual room?

My boy will be having his own room and my hubby and I have been starting a little bit doing the decoration while we go to kids shop.. :001_302: So many themes, colors, toys that used to deco the baby room :001_302:

NeyMO

Have u all gain the normal weight?? I am in my 21weeks, only gain about 3kg.. and baby is only 291g on my 20weeks scan.. but doc didnt say much bout anything..
Teen09, do you mind to share how do insert the picture of the little baby and text? Thank ya!

NeyMO

Neymo, I'm going on Sat, likely..
Wants to check out the Avent booth.... ;)
You're going ?
Yes, MsSaggi. Most likely will go as well. I'll be going to 24weeks pre-natal visit this sat morning so will go after that.

You may download the brochure from website to see what to buy :001_302:

Hi Neymo! I haven't bought a single piece of clothing for the baby yet. Same for the other stuff like strollers, and baby cot. I don't have a spare room for the baby and have to put her baby cot beside my bed. I hope it's ok. His mum will be staying with us and she will have taking a room so she can help to take care of the baby. Rally worried about things and whether it it will work out.

NeyMO

Hi Neymo! I haven't bought a single piece of clothing for the baby yet. Same for the other stuff like strollers, and baby cot. I don't have a spare room for the baby and have to put her baby cot beside my bed. I hope it's ok. His mum will be staying with us and she will have taking a room so she can help to take care of the baby. Rally worried about things and whether it it will work out.
Sooo good that your mother in law will be taking care of your baby :001_302:

There are still have plenty of time for all of us to do bb shopping 3-4 months ++... My hbbuy already showed yellow card to me stop buying NB bb cloth since we do not know how big will our boy boy be.. I just that cant resist to get those tiny mini cutie cloth for him :001_302:

Hi Neymo!! Hubby already showing yellow card! What a cute and funny way to say it. This coming Friday I will go for 20th week scan! So excited!

Apr gal

Hi Neymo, our gynae did show us some clips in 3D foc but he did mentioned he dun like to do 3D scan. Din really mentioned d exact reason but I guess is d effect on bb.

From d 3D she does like daddy, I feel. My hubby family having quite a dominant gene though I hope my princess will inherit some of my genes too :D

Hope u will b able to hv a look at yr prince tis sat n do tell us who he looks like! :)

Hello Apr Gal, your little princess to obedient to listen to you. :001_302: I'll be having my 24weeks scanning this Saturday morning and I do hope my little boy will showing well. My last 20weeks scanning showed his weight 316g which is normal but I think is lighter than most of the mummies here. Anyway, I believe every pregnancy is different and I hope he could have at least 600g for this coming gynae visit. Currently I am gaining 5kg.:001_302:

Wow... you manage to see the 3D scanning at Thomson? Does any additional cost incurred? I always want to see my boy in 3D to justify he will look more like my hubby or myself :001_302:

Apr gal

Hi Neymo, our gynae did show us some clips in 3D foc but he did mentioned he dun like to do 3D scan. Din really mentioned d exact reason but I guess is d effect on bb.

From d 3D she does like daddy, I feel. My hubby family having quite a dominant gene though I hope my princess will inherit some of my genes too :D

Hope u will b able to hv a look at yr prince tis sat n do tell us who he looks like! :)

Apr gal

Hi Neymo! I have not't bought a single piece of clothing for the baby yet. Same for the other stuff like strollers, and baby cot. I dont't have a spare room for the baby and have to put her baby cot beside my bed. I hope it's ok. His mum will be staying with us and she will have taking a room so she can help to take care of the baby. Rally worried about things and whether it it will work out.
Hi Susannanation, I think we r on d same boat. I hv only bought few pcs of clothes for my princess. Plan to spring clean d Hse first b4 getting in more stuff.

Will b gg to Parenthood expo tis sun to get bb cot, strollers, bottles, breastpump, cloth diapers n disposable diapers if d price is rite. If any mummies see any good price pls let me no ya. Do u think d expo price will b better than Robinsons sale? Actually plan to go tmr for pre sale however hubby suddenly fell sick so won't b able to go.

Teens09

Teen09, do you mind to share how do insert the picture of the little baby and text? Thank ya!
Oh.. It is the signature part u have to edit from ur personal setting and then go to this lilypie.com website to create a countdown ticker and insert it to ur signature part..

cagnes

I have book my 3d scan too, but gynae advise to do at 28 weeks, which is dec :(
Cost as advised is about $200+

aps

Hi mummies,
Just went for my FA scan at NUH yesterday.... Going to have a little prince! :)

My bb is the biggest here I think. At 21wks n 3days he is 430g, N I gained 6.5kg so far. Sonographer say within normal range but... Will wait for my gyne to advise this sat when I c her. Hope within normal range!

I also managed to c the bb in 3D :) think it was complementary for me. So managed to get 2 pics of his face :D

cagnes

Thats nice ;), the sonographer at tmc says that baby still small to be able to see clearly in 3d now.. So she say it's better to do it in 28weeks to see clearer. Hopefully my girl will be cooperative for the scan in dec..