EDD March 2013

Ryca

anybody else experiencing this pain in the pubic area? like i hv been riding on a bicycle for hours and cant even close my legs and walk properly! :(

Apr gal

anybody else experiencing this pain in the pubic area? like i hv been riding on a bicycle for hours and cant even close my legs and walk properly! :(
Hi , tat shd b normal. Had it before at d inner thigh. Tat d pelvic bone softening, making ways for natural birth!

PuTRi

:( caught the cough virus @ 28th week... Sighz

Been drinking barley n honey lemon today. Avoiding chocolates, milo, heaty stuff...

Been perspiring like crazy today. Sooo moody... My side rib cage hurts again.

Anything good to eat n food to avoid tat may worsen this cough? :(

phycyj

anybody else experiencing this pain in the pubic area? like i have been riding on a bicycle for hours and cant even close my legs and walk properly! :(
I totally feel like that! I was standing for around 20 minutes and it feels like my nether regions and inner thigh went all numb! Super uncomfortable and had to sit down.
Also realise I started walking with my legs further apart haha, so unladylike :p

PooiYan

Hi all mummies, I think we are almost in 3rd trimester ... so excited !!!
Same experience that at night cant sleep well due to baby movement, legs cramps, backache, tummy sharp pain ... haha

Today I jz went to visit gynae, everything is fine, my baby gal weight is 1.2kg and myself 57.3kg, I almost have put on weight 11.3kg ... Currently Im 29 weeks, next checkup will be 32 weeks and will have details scan ... so happy to see her again ...

:tlaugh:

mamasesame

I have booked hospital bed too! Gynae said one month prior to EDD should be sufficient. Hospital said booking doesn't guarantee you anything, just makes administration quicker on the day.

Cagnes: good to start search for cot soon! Then can ensure they can deliver on time on a day of your choice :)

have been thinking about labour pains and totally worried n very very scared

cagnes

Hehe ya, in search of the cot :D

Visit my gynae and Saw my girl tdy too,she's in head down position for now.. I put on 10 kg too!

Apr gal

Hi mummies, went for w33 gynae checkup yest. A lot of movement from my gal. Still remaining d head down position which is good. she is 2.35kg now, I think a little big for gal huh? Me gained about 13-15kg!!!! N daddy said 'good good bb is growing well' haha... Also submittedd bed reservation form to hospital but got nothing in return as proof. Wasn't asked to make a deposit though... Funny. Different procedure for different person??? Anyway... Now I understand y there is a good chance to upgrade from 4 bedded to 2. We asked d nurse bout d rooms unit yest n only a number (<10) of 4 bedded rooms. N furthermore d difference between 4 bedded n 2 bedded only $300. Whereby from 2 bedded to single bed is $900!!! Oso checked on d diff between single room n premier single, seems like not much diff except d whole floor is single bedded rooms which means more privacy n quieter, provided wif d online unit n better decor. Anyone stayed at either room to share yr exp?

latsyrct

Hi all, new member here. I am currently at wk28 day6. Baby gal currently 1.1 kg. My gain around 8 kg le. Will be give birth at Mt A. :001_302:

cagnes

Apr gal,
Your girl is growing well ;)

I reserved the room also never received anything, asked the nurse ytd she say Thomson will send us a letter,but never recv since my booking 3weeks ago, she says it ok we will pay the deposit on admission day itself. The clinic have alrdy done the room booking, and thomson will hv the record..

mamasesame

I only submitted last week so probably nothing yet. Delivering at mt A so dunno if it's same procedure.

My baby measured 1.8kg at 31 weeks. Hope it's ok. But I'm scared too big cos more difficult to push ?!?! :p haha

Apr gal

Just done my 32 weeks scanning. My lit precious is healthy and still remain head-down position since 28 weeks. : ) he is already 2.1kg : ) good to know he is growing well.
Oh no... My bb ger too heavy??? 2.35kg at w33!!!! Hmmm... Wonder wat her weight will be in another mth...

cagnes

I only submitted last week so probably nothing yet. Delivering at mt A so dunno if it's same procedure.

My baby measured 1.8kg at 31 weeks. Hope it's ok. But I'm scared too big cos more difficult to push ?!?! :p haha
Hehe mine also 1.8kg at 31 weeks :)

NeyMO

I think our bb are actually in a good range of weight. : ) Gynae said bb will gain additional 1kg more from 32-36 weeks ( which is the fastest period in our pregnancy journey). Then the weight gaining of bb will slow down from 36 weeks onwards. So I do hope my bb within the range of 3-3.5 kg when he born. : )

Jkel

Hi, I am new to the board. I am currently 28 weeks 5 days pregnant. I will be delivering my first child(boy) at KK hospital. EDD is on 31/03/13. Recently I feel that both my hand are numb and painful the entire day. It is so bad that i have difficulties squeezing the toothpaste or even writing at times. Anyone experience the same symptom? Hope that it will go away after I have given birth.

Rosha

Hi Jkel !!!......It's common to a pregnant women to have that symptoms, don,t u wori dear.Its will go off once u gave birth after few week.I got lots of my clients having the same problem has u also. After having a postnatal massage all will back to normal.Just take care n have a good rest.Its and experience that I should share to all mummies here.More details can msg or call at my mobiles at (93766413)Rosha pre/postnatal home massage service.Thks