EDD March 2013

l0r3tTa

Is there any experienced mummy among us ?
I'm just wondering, how does Braxton Hicks aka False Contraction feels like ?
Some says its like menstrual cramps while some says its like the feeling you need to pass motion?
Anybody can share ? Just curious..

hi MsSaggi,

Braxton hicks feels like tightening in the entire tummy region, and you feel that your tummy is solid hard when it happens. haha..
For me some of the braxton hicks i feel slight menstrual cramps as well but sometimes just tightened.
It will last less than 30s. And will not happend very regularly.
Hope this helps.

l0r3tTa

Me too, I will be having my 34 weeks scanning next Friday!! :001_302: Think my lit precious will gain additional 0.5kg after 2 weeks. Keep my finger crossed!! :001_302:

Also will be taking my maternity photo at the same day in the afternoon... Currently my baby bump is superb big (I nv experience such a big tummy b4) and my hubby said my baby bump very beautiful (Shy....) Looking forward to next week.. :Dancing_tongue:
hee hee...my bump is huge too...now at 40" hahaha...my hubby keep saying that the boy lives in a bungalow in there.. hahaha

Hi pinkyinbaby, Me.
& I'll be with auntie Khatijah too.
Ohh isit? She didnt really mention the air-con condition to me though..
How did you find her ? ;)
She will tell you on phone after your birth about the air con issues..
I find it reasonable coz she's wearing those Malay scarf and clothing while massaging us.. Will be hot for her too...
I love her massage coz she helps me to tighten my tummy and relieves my pain right after the 1st massage...
Manage to slim down a bit too after her massage coz her strength is quite strong and everytime she touches any part we find it sensitive, she will tell us in advance before proceeding..
How's her rate now??

delivering at mount A

Hi mummies,

I opt to go Mount A for delivery but my doc said due to the renovation. It takes ages to get into the hospital. Anyone knows is true? Doc ask me to go TMC instead.

l0r3tTa

happyqueen:746667 said:
Hi mummies,

I opt to go Mount A for delivery but my doc said due to the renovation. It takes ages to get into the hospital. Anyone knows is true? Doc ask me to go TMC instead.
I will be delivering at Mt A too. What does ur doc means when he/she says it takes ages to get into the hospital? If he/she is referring to parking,maybe that could be a factor. Otherwise I don't think there will be an issue ba. Can park at macritchie reservoir and there are shuttle buses or so that's what I see from their website.

Meijichoc

MsSaggi , care to share ms Khatijah contact? Few of you using her she must b quite good . Wonder if she if fully booked already ...

Last edited:
Ohh isit ? How much did she charge previously?
I forgot to ask what is included. Hehe.
Previously is $400 plus... But that was 4 years ago...
With these slight increase, I still find her very reasonable...
For her 7 sessions, she also include 2 baby massage meaning total of 9 massages..
Include those Jamu tea for you to consume FOC, the long cloth wrap FOC and the binder FOC..
She also will massage our beast to relieve milk duct or clog... I remember tat time she told me about my milk supply is not very smooth as my milk glands seems very small and little... She will stimulate for me to produce more milk...
She helped me to push my womb back to position and before doing that, she even pre-warn me that it's gonna hurt a moment will she move the womb to position...
After that I really feel the effect of my womb in the right position when walking...
Her strength is there when she massage other places and realli relieve my tension all around my body...

Too bad for me as tis time round I can't engaged her as my air-con is spoilt...

veryberry

Hi all, would you give ur baby a Christian name in her/ his birth cert??
we decided not to give my bb girl a Christian name but we worry she will blame us why not to give her a Christian name...

l0r3tTa

veryberry:746998 said:
Hi all, would you give ur baby a Christian name in her/ his birth cert??
we decided not to give my bb girl a Christian name but we worry she will blame us why not to give her a Christian name...
Hi veryberry,
It depends very much on your family. Cos for us,my first son has an English name with no han yu pin yin of his Chinese name.
Christian names are more likely when they are older and decides to be baptized as Christian,they can choose to add in a Christian name as middle name.

We are the parents of the child,so don't worry about him/her blaming you for his/her names.

:)

Ryca

Hi susannanation,

I injured my lower back few years back with a prolapsed disc and annular tear...so to be safe my ortho suggested me to do a C-sec..

Teens09

Hi mummies... I will b delivering in 5 weeks time as doc say my baby is too small and slow at growth rate.. I am at my 32 weeks at baby weigh 1.6kg.. He might want to do c-sect to take him out when he reached his full term at 37weeks..