EDD March 2013

Ryca

What they said is sometimes u will feel badly swollen on tat particular few days compared to the rest of the days and after the third time u feel tat way den u should be gvg birth within tat week once it subsides - duno how true is tat, lets see haha

my legs swell once..2 more times to go! :p

teremine

Hello!

Hope I can join this discussion as my EDD is in March too! Have been a silent reader but decided to join in the discussions as our due dates draw near! :)
I just had my 34 week check up and my baby's weight is on the low end too :/ Been asked to eat and rest more and hopefully the baby will put on more weight in 2 weeks' time for the next check up.

Hope everyone is doing well and will have a smooth delivery :)

Apr gal

Apr gal, what is the contraction frequency that showing ready to give birth? Like yours < 10 means what? Don't mind to share share ya!
UC <10 means no contraction at all... Haha. I think during labour d contraction shd be around 60 if not mistaken. Mayb some exp mummies can comment? Tq

mamasesame

Hi Mamasesame,

I went for my 34 weeks check up. My gynae did a placenta check. My princess is 2.4kg. 2 weeks ago, she was 2kg.

Actually many people mentioned that the weight increase doesn't really matter, the best is between 2.8 - 3kg, especially for first pregnancy.
My gynae says weight increase by how much does not really matter, what is most important is the placenta must be stable and functioning in good order - to ensure that our baby have a transistion of what he/she needs.

So do not worry too much - it's just an estimation. As long as the placenta is healthy, no need to let baby come out earlier than the EDD.

:) Hugs,
Princess CC

Thanks Pricess CC!

lately i've been having leg cramps too. legs are increasingly tired. maybe slightly swollen - now looking like cankles... and i get pins and needles very easily.

hubby will be helping me to take photos this weekend. hope they turn out well. :)

Vodka

NeyMO!!

I've booked Ashley too!! Together w NB package..hehehehe...i like it that they will give us the digital copies...as well as like her style of NB photography in their new mini studio...

Have u seen your photos??

l0r3tTa

Hello!

Hope I can join this discussion as my EDD is in March too! Have been a silent reader but decided to join in the discussions as our due dates draw near! :)
I just had my 34 week check up and my baby's weight is on the low end too :/ Been asked to eat and rest more and hopefully the baby will put on more weight in 2 weeks' time for the next check up.

Hope everyone is doing well and will have a smooth delivery :)
Hi Teremine, welcome to the club :)
When's your EDD, hospital and gender of baby? We can add you in the gender score board. :)

NeyMO

Not yet, Vodka. She suppose to show us the photos within 2 weeks for selection : ) most probably will see it this weekend I guess ... Haha.. Really looking forward : ) I did bring a lot of DIY stuffs and some maternity photos that I like to show Ashley and eventually the shooting dragged to 2 hours.. Haha..

Yours one is indoor or outdoor? Also, Have u taken the shooting already? Anyway, Have fun ya!!

l0r3tTa

I'm just wondering, should I bring my breast pump to the hospital as well ?
Hi mssaggi, I don't think we will need the breastpump unless its C-section?? Not sure either.

Cos as far as I am in for, I will go fully direct latch on with no pumping at all during the first week or so...direct latch on would be the most efficient way to increase milk supply.

nyukmooy

Me too! No cramps but my feet are swollen most of the time till I had to get a new sandals. Hee!
& these fingers feels achy too..
For me, I do not have swollen leg. Every week, I will do streching and yoga exercise at home, I do not have any lge cramp or back pain. I got my leg cramp in second trimester.

nyukmooy

When i signed up with babies bellies for the post natal package, she advised to start massaging the breast from the armpit downwards and round the breast when we are showering. It helps to sort of like wake the lymph nodes around there up. haha..interesting..and i'm doing that now..haha..

:)
Interesting...I will try to massage it when I take shower... Thank you for sharing, Ior3tTa. :)

nyukmooy

Doctors now tend to be more cautious, and not take too big of a risk. Have you all started to pay more attention to the contractions frequency?

My baby is 2.5kg now, at 35 weeks. Next appointment is in 2 weeks, and he ordered a growth scan too.

Did any of you decide to do the Strep B swab test?
Hi mhjt
Strep B swab test? What it is for?

PuTRi

? I fall sick again... Got cough & flu... Sigh... Althou i nvr go out of house as get too tired easily. Get heartburn more frequent also. Leg cramps - yes. Swollen - No.
Baby is dancing alot too. Even wen during a walk to nearby ntuc, he'll moved - which is oh so uncomfortable & made me stop my pace till he shift to another position... >_<*