EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Nelmo..
U wear your normal jean?
Yup.. i was wearing normal jeans. Ashley advised to wear our normal jeans instead of maternity jeans cos it will look nicer in the photo :001_302:

You know, the jeans is the biggest waist jeans I had but still very difficult for me to put on cos my pelvic getting wider after pregnancy :embarrassed: Haha....

wan81

my wife currently at 33 weeks. at this period she really enjoy eating. but do you guys experience inner heat. she always feel very hot. also she got tailbone pain. Do you guy experience this?

l0r3tTa

wan81:755320 said:
my wife currently at 33 weeks. at this period she really enjoy eating. but do you guys experience inner heat. she always feel very hot. also she got tailbone pain. Do you guy experience this?
Hi wan81, we have higher core temperature now compared to pre pregnancy days, hence we will feel hot.

Yes I'm experiencing tail bone pain. I'm at 36 weeks now. Its pretty common since the baby is growing and sits right in our pelvic bone and moreover, the tail bone now is more laxed which is prepping our body for pushing the baby out.

luckymum

Hey Lor3tta! Well said! I am also expecting my number two and for my first one I did without epi, I was on gas only..

IMO every preg is diff, I wanted to experience the real thing and I got some advice from my friends who delivered naturally as well. I'm pretty big size and baby was 3.85kg..

After the experience I feel everything was worth it! I felt every contraction coming and when I was pushing there was no pain at all, I was actually looking forward to the contraction to push my girl out. Unlike in the movie, where the doc tells me contraction is coming get ready to push. i was the one telling the doc the contraction is coming, guess it's really mind over body. I just told myself every experience I am feeling brings me closer to my girl..

I'm going to do it again! First time mummies do remember to push with butt muscles like pushing constipated shit out of body. I have some friends who used the wrong muscles and had to be put on urine bag for a few days..

l0r3tTa

luckymum:755458 said:
Hey Lor3tta! Well said! I am also expecting my number two and for my first one I did without epi, I was on gas only..

IMO every preg is diff, I wanted to experience the real thing and I got some advice from my friends who delivered naturally as well. I'm pretty big size and baby was 3.85kg..

After the experience I feel everything was worth it! I felt every contraction coming and when I was pushing there was no pain at all, I was actually looking forward to the contraction to push my girl out. Unlike in the movie, where the doc tells me contraction is coming get ready to push. i was the one telling the doc the contraction is coming, guess it's really mind over body. I just told myself every experience I am feeling brings me closer to my girl..

I'm going to do it again! First time mummies do remember to push with butt muscles like pushing constipated shit out of body. I have some friends who used the wrong muscles and had to be put on urine bag for a few days..
Wow luckymum,thanks for sharing your experience. For the first kid I took the gas and pethidine jab. This round,I'm opting for all natural as well.

I would like to add that we not only use the butt muscle or some call it the pelvic floor muscle to push the babh out,but also our abdominals muscle. :)

And its definitely mind over body.

We can do it ladies :)

cagnes

I'm having this sharp jabbing pain at the vagina area these 2 days, wonder what's happening? At week 35 now. So sudden and painful, comes v regular.. Experience mummies have this feeling before?

MsSaggi

cagnes:755603 said:
I'm having this sharp jabbing pain at the vagina area these 2 days, wonder what's happening? At week 35 now. So sudden and painful, comes v regular.. Experience mummies have this feeling before?
Me too !! Started since last night & not comfortable at all. Anyone know, pls share..

Apr gal

Thanks luckymum n Loretta for sharing useful info!!! I'm really scare wif natural birth as I'm afraid cant control my breathing technique. Now I'm kinda confused wif all d painkiller available. Can someone pls explain on d diff? Which is better?

Btw will we no when its D day? Thanks!!!

NeyMO

Cagnes & MsSaggi,

Me too... I started to have the feeling of sharp jabbing pain (or very layman say is the feeling of bb that squeezing through my vagina) on and off since 2 weeks ago (35 weeks).. I am still having this feeling till today (37 weeks)... dun really know what happen as well :embarrassed:

cagnes

Cagnes & MsSaggi,

Me too... I started to have the feeling of sharp jabbing pain (or very layman say is the feeling of bb that squeezing through my vagina) on and off since 2 weeks ago (35 weeks).. I am still having this feeling till today (37 weeks)... dun really know what happen as well :embarrassed:

thats what I read and heard too., since our body is prepping for d day alrdy.. Was so nervous! Neymo full term alrdy, be prepared anytime to meet your little one :)

veryberry

Hi all mummies, I hv done my 35 weeks checkup on yesterday, my baby girl is 2.4kg now...
My gynae said I might deliver ealier maybe another 3 weeks more, means by this month end...this is so fast...
I'm having waist pain all the days...Any mummies feeling the same with me??

NeyMO

Cagnes,

Yup, my bb is full term already... but my gynae said my bb very happy to stay inside my womb (last Saturday's gynae visit - 36 weeks) and so far no symptoms at all for myself to reach the D day.. LOL

My gynae also mentioned the umbilical cord doesnt have any risk to round the neck of my bb during ultrasound and he said unlikely for myself to have early D day.. LOL Anyway, I hope my lit precious could reach additional 0.2-0.5 kg (total 3.2-3.5kg) during his birth.

Yup, my bb has already shown head down position since 28 weeks till now.. He didnt mention either the head engage or not...Anyway hopefully I could have natural delivery without any complication.. Keep my fingers crossed! : )

How about you, Cagnes? Any update of your latest gynae visit?

cagnes

That's good :)
my gynae also mentioned mine is head down but not engaged yet, he check and says that my tummy is always very hard, which might cause her to be out early, hoping that she will come out only after week 37. So far so good no signs yet too :D

NeyMO

Cagnes, you mean the hardness of baby bump will make bb come out earlier? My baby bump recently is very hard - like a rock... : (

l0r3tTa

wow wow...exciting last stretch... :)

My check up will be this Thursday since the weekend is CNY. I will be 37weeks on Saturday, means baby is full term le.

My gynae kept saying that 2nd baby will be out earlier and moreover i kept getting braxton hicks pretty early in pregnancy. And now, I am having menstrual like cramps more frequent since yesterday. hahaha...

l0r3tTa

I get the sharp pain too that i had to stop walking. and if possible, have to sit down...
My gynae say tt my baby's head is very low, hence i get tt discomfort.

mhjt

The whole journey has been really fun, and also quite comforting to have you all share your own experiences.

I'm also experiencing the bump being very hard, pressure on my bladder, and getting rounder as the days add on. At least I don't waddle when I walk. :p

First day of CNY is my 37th week, so anytime after if there should be any signs of labor, will have to go to the hospital. Doctor told me at my 35th week appointments that baby head is engaged, and is sitting very low in the pelvic cradle, and wasn't able to get a good estimate of his weight, as his head circumference was not fully showing on the ultrasound scan.

I'm spending CNY here, away from my family in Malaysia. Slightly sad but on the positive side, I don't have to give out ang paos. Lol. :D

NeyMO

The whole journey has been really fun, and also quite comforting to have you all share your own experiences.

I'm also experiencing the bump being very hard, pressure on my bladder, and getting rounder as the days add on. At least I don't waddle when I walk. :p

First day of CNY is my 37th week, so anytime after if there should be any signs of labor, will have to go to the hospital. Doctor told me at my 35th week appointments that baby head is engaged, and is sitting very low in the pelvic cradle, and wasn't able to get a good estimate of his weight, as his head circumference was not fully showing on the ultrasound scan.

I'm spending CNY here, away from my family in Malaysia. Slightly sad but on the positive side, I don't have to give out ang paos. Lol. :D

Hello Mhjt, CNY will be my 37th week and my hubby and I plan to "sneak back" to drive back on eve to have reunion dinner with family in JB and return on first day of CNY..

haha.... hopefully our lit precious wont come out in the middle of reunion dinner in JB.. :001_302: