EDD March 2013

cagnes

Mummies, yup, we ll be seeing our lit precious soon - a few more weeks!!

I think I ll miss the feeling of bb inside womb once he comes out!! The feeling of having him to have the movements (kicking, punching etc) feel so amazing... Haha..
I will miss the kicks and punch too!! The special feeling between us and our little ones.

Ryca

Hi phycyj, no worries at all, I'm more than happy to share what I know :)
It is sufficient for baby to just have the colostrum. The baby will be pushed to your bed every 3 hours for feeding. So dont worry about baby having to be back in the nursery.

Aside from tt, for the yeast infection, I use panty liner as well and have to change each time we go toilet. My gynae also recommended a feminine wash, TS6 Lady Health.
i jus started having this greenish milky discharge since ytd...is it the yeast infection you are talking about? wanted to call the nurse and ask but its closed today...

and also during your stay in hospital, did u tell the nurse not to bottle feed your baby? im goin to breast feed my baby too but since im goin for csec so im a little worried about the process..

NeyMO

Yup.. We could set up a March 2013 Facebook ourselves!! : )

Gathering and sharing during our Maternity leave sounds good!! : )

l0r3tTa

Ryca:759633 said:
i jus started having this greenish milky discharge since ytd...is it the yeast infection you are talking about? wanted to call the nurse and ask but its closed today...

and also during your stay in hospital, did u tell the nurse not to bottle feed your baby? im goin to breast feed my baby too but since im goin for csec so im a little worried about the process..
Just observe the discharge, does it cause itching? Wear panty liner and change it frequently and also wash it with water.
We just have to tell them that we want full breastfeeding. I'm not so sure about c-section and breastfeeding, u can always seek help from the nurses,don't be afraid to ask them.

PuTRi

Cagnes,

Yeah! Just a few more weeks to go... Lately my mood hv been foul. Snappy n gets angry easily. Maybe due to my sleepless nites/days. Day napping is such a struggle too.

Kylin

i just started having this greenish milky discharge since ytd...is it the yeast infection you are talking about? wanted to call the nurse and ask but its closed today...

and also during your stay in hospital, did you tell the nurse not to bottle feed your baby? im goin to breast feed my baby too but since im goin for csec so im a little worried about the process..
Hi, I am new to the forum. Not to worry you but if possible call up hospital or your doc emergency number to ask about the discharge. Its better to be safe than sorry to make sure its not bb pooing inside.

luckymum

Yeah those who wants to join the fb group maybe can post your email add? I'll go create it then! Hehehe.. I enjoyed the fellowship I had with the forum group for my number one, we still meet up and discuss and it was a great support when we had breastfeeding issues especially the stupid engorgement times.. Hehehe

l0r3tTa

luckymum:759714 said:
Yeah those who wants to join the fb group maybe can post your email add? I'll go create it then! Hehehe.. I enjoyed the fellowship I had with the forum group for my number one, we still meet up and discuss and it was a great support when we had breastfeeding issues especially the stupid engorgement times.. Hehehe
Ooh..thank you for volunteering on setting up the fb account. I was still wondering how to do it for a group. Not so fb pro. Haha..

l0r3tTa

NeyMO:759593 said:
Mummies, yup, we ll be seeing our lit precious soon - a few more weeks!!

I think I ll miss the feeling of bb inside womb once he comes out!! The feeling of having him to have the movements (kicking, punching etc) feel so amazing... Haha..
Honestly I am already missing the times when he kicks and tickles in me..hmmm...sweet memories.. hee..

luckymum

Just wanna share my experience with number one and my experience with the KK lactation consultant a few weeks ago.

When I delivered my number one I was very insistent on TBF, even when nurses highlight that baby didnt have wet diapers I also insisted. Then baby got dehydrated and got jaundice. I got really guilty when my girl had to be admitted for phototherapy and cried at the hospital.. Maybe you all can reference to prevent this.

So for this time round, when advise from the lectionaries consultant at KK also, I will observe baby for wet and heavy diapers to make sure there is urine. I think there is a reference guide
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/breastfeeding/faqs/getting-enough-milk-how-tell

Jiayou mummies!! I just packed my hospital bag into two. One to bring up when I am delivering and one for the hospital stay so I don't bring so much things to the delivery suite and hubby can just bring up the second bag when I am in the ward..

Hihi im april mummy, can I be included too? autumnfall07@gmail.com

Oh jus wana share... I went to this baby store in chinatown called cheong choon baby store ytd and bought a lot of baby items there, salesperson was very patient n helpful too...

Actually I still have a long way before delivery (7weeks), not sure if it will be full term or early (between 37 weeks to 39 weeks) but I started havig braxton hicks from as early as 20 weeks... lol really want to meet my baby soon :)

Just now tv channel 8 show mentioned something like every child is heaven's gift, my baby actually kicked in response to that, what a coincidence!!! Recently, I started growing very attached to my baby, maybe because the feeling of being a mother is slowly settling in... As this is my first child and I only got married less than a yr ago, I originally felt that this baby came too soon and I would loke to enjoy a few more years of couplehood... lol but right now, I think nothing matters more than seeing the lil one and bonding with him in e near future... especially seeing so many brave and noble mummies here share their experiences...

Its very magical isnt it? From a small glowing cell to a full term baby... lol and imagine all of us 2013 mummies here working together for our babies :)

Ryca

Oh jus wana share... I went to this baby store in chinatown called cheong choon baby store ytd and bought a lot of baby items there, salesperson was very patient n helpful too...

Actually I still have a long way before delivery (7weeks), not sure if it will be full term or early (between 37 weeks to 39 weeks) but I started havig braxton hicks from as early as 20 weeks... lol really want to meet my baby soon :)

Just now tv channel 8 show mentioned something like every child is heaven's gift, my baby actually kicked in response to that, what a coincidence!!! Recently, I started growing very attached to my baby, maybe because the feeling of being a mother is slowly settling in... As this is my first child and I only got married less than a yr ago, I originally felt that this baby came too soon and I would loke to enjoy a few more years of couplehood... lol but right now, I think nothing matters more than seeing the lil one and bonding with him in e near future... especially seeing so many brave and noble mummies here share their experiences...

Its very magical isnt it? From a small glowing cell to a full term baby... lol and imagine all of us 2013 mummies here working together for our babies :)
ohh i think i kno which store u are talking about!! my fren gave me the contact, u can actually call thm and order thru phone and they will deliver ur goods if its more thn certain amount.

hehe i kno how exactly u feel, expecting our first baby jus 6months after v got married haha. but i told myself having a baby doesnt mean i hv to give up doin things i love, jus got to include my baby together!! haha

ohh i think i kno which store u are talking about!! my fren gave me the contact, u can actually call thm and order thru phone and they will deliver ur goods if its more thn certain amount.

hehe i kno how exactly u feel, expecting our first baby jus 6months after v got married haha. but i told myself having a baby doesnt mean i hv to give up doin things i love, jus got to include my baby together!! haha
Yesyes Ryca, exactly what I told myself too, I got pregnant 2 mths after marriage lol.. abit unprepared at first but now I really think nothing matters more than seeing the lil one and I also learn to appreciate my hubby even more...

Now im soooo looking forward to e birth of baby, only worry is nobody to look after... hoping to find a nanny or put him in infant care...

luckymum

you gals are making me really excited man... ok I had set up the group already! If I'm too slow help me add in the other mummies yeah!

Yup I should be going to the bb fair this fri! If i haven deliver by then that is.. hehehe.. Who wanna go on shopping spree together?? hehehe..

Hi Autumnfall it's great and that's so sweet. Recently I have been thinking of how life is going to be with a baby. It's exciting and scary at the same time. We all bond with our baby everyday don't we? I am so glad that we have this forum to discuss issues and hopes.

pigletbao

Hihi! Can I join the FB group too?

Have been silently reading this forum as well, as I'm an early Apr mummy...all the experiences Mar mummies have shared have been really useful!

Thanks all and have a smooth delivery! :)