EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

Esther, how heavy is Asher now? Nearing 8kg? Dez already 7.2kg.

I haven't started my girl on solid yet. Maybe this week since her Daddy just came back from overseas work trip. My Healthy Times has been sitting in the kitchen waiting to be opened.

swathi

We had our first haircut yday.. went to the baby spa in marine parade central.. baby T also enjoyed the swim in their baby pool post haircut...

esther kuan

Asher is abt 7.5kg. Enjoying cereal twice a day w fruits n vege added. I'm sure Dez wil like cereal too. Then u can slowly intro other flavours. Milk is stil v important but asher is drinking much less in e day. Latch jus few mins then lose interest le. Like jus drink to satisfy thirst, not hunger. So i'm beginning to add a spoonful of formula milk into cereal to add nutrition.

lsy

Asher is abt 7.5kg. Enjoying cereal twice a day w fruits n vege added. I'm sure Dez wil like cereal too. Then u can slowly intro other flavours. Milk is stil v important but asher is drinking much less in e day. Latch jus few mins then lose interest le. Like jus drink to satisfy thirst, not hunger. So i'm beginning to add a spoonful of formula milk into cereal to add nutrition.
Esther why don't u pump and add breast milk instead of fm?

gindo

I just did a test. Doctor said no heart rate, similar to 8wks pregnant. dont't know if there is still a chance for me that it's fake. Baby is still?? I dont't want to be in any operations yet. Pls help. Sad!

azzzima, my gal same as ur last time, have to latch before doze off, now she doesn't want it so much oredi, but need pacifier, hubby keep giving her when she woke up at night , she is not for milk, can go back to sleep once pacifier put into mouth or carry her.. i also dunno how to wean her off, tried before but fail.. she can't deep sleep unless super tired..
sigh

lsy

azzzima, my gal same as ur last time, have to latch before doze off, now she doesn't want it so much oredi, but need pacifier, hubby keep giving her when she woke up at night , she is not for milk, can go back to sleep once pacifier put into mouth or carry her.. i also dunno how to wean her off, tried before but fail.. she can't deep sleep unless super tired..
sigh
Tried giving her more milk when cranky? Like another 20ml or 1 oz? Mine sometimes work sometimes doesn't. Usually if she's full enough she can nap on her own during day with a little pat here n there.
My girl still wake for night feeds. Lol coz I'm engorged I latch.

azzzima

sigh
My baby sleeps 30mins each time in the day. It s like there s an auto alarm in her body. Same here won't be able to move her unless she s in deep sleep. Hmmm....

lsy

My baby sleeps 30mins each time in the day. It s like there s an auto alarm in her body. Same here won't be able to move her unless she s in deep sleep. Hmmm....
If sleep at home 30mins is too short. Should sleep longer like at least 1 hour-2hrs.
My girl also nap 15-45mins at infant care. But at home 1 hr - 3 hrs max

my gal also sleep 30 mins in the day .. short nap .
her nap time is 9-10am , 12-1, 3-4, 6-7( depend)
within this hour , she might sleep 30 mins, or less, or if more , usually not more than 2 hours .. , my maid said usually the morning nap will be longer , or evening nap from 3-5 like that, her night sleep is at around 845-930pm depend on her mood..
nowadays my neighbour's construction getting noisy, she can't sleep well in the day..
sigh...

bbanna

Went to seng siong today, the baby cereal there are 6mth above except Heinz brand Pureen 4-6mth. where u got ur baby food and which brand is popular? So far I heard mummies mention happy times and earths best..
Any one make baby food on your own? My mum asked me to buy pearl rice to cook porridge.

azzzima

If sleep at home 30mins is too short. Should sleep longer like at least 1 hour-2hrs.
My girl also nap 15-45mins at infant care. But at home 1 hr - 3 hrs max
Ya that s the thing. She wakes up easily and will search for people. I didn't get her used to being alone much. :s if I m around she can sleep longer than 30mins. Only on better days she can sleep 1hr. If not 30mins each time.

azzzima

Went to seng siong today, the baby cereal there are 6mth above except Heinz brand Pureen 4-6mth. where u got ur baby food and which brand is popular? So far I heard mummies mention happy times and earths best..
Any one make baby food on your own? My mum asked me to buy pearl rice to cook porridge.
I bought Heinz baby Farley s biscuit and for cereal both normal n brown rice from nestle cerelac. Will do rotations of those three. Porridge wise mil cook for her. Normal rice with veggie n fish/chicken.

bbanna

I bought Heinz baby Farley s biscuit and for cereal both normal n brown rice from nestle cerelac. Will do rotations of those three. Porridge wise mil cook for her. Normal rice with veggie n fish/chicken.
Great, many variety for your girl. I just realized Pureen must consume within 48 hrs, think almost all will eventually go into our stomach except few spoons for my girl.

lsy

Great, many variety for your girl. I just realized Pureen must consume within 48 hrs, think almost all will eventually go into our stomach except few spoons for my girl.
Bbanna how is ur girl weight gain like for the last 2 months?
My girl is so tiny :( like mother like daughter. But if she drink a lot tiny nevermind. She still drinking very little. 400ml max when bottle feed during day and latch on at night & early morning.
U started cereal d? My girl can take 3 soup spoon full cereal when hungry. But today I eat most of it like u say she only take few teaspoon.

lsy

Certain food not suitable to leave in fridge not even few hours. If I'm not wrong meat puree cannot fridge but can store in freezer.

azzzima

My girl is so tiny :( like mother like daughter. But if she drink a lot tiny nevermind. She still drinking very little. 400ml max when bottle feed during day and latch on at night & early morning.
U started cereal d? My girl can take 3 soup spoon full cereal when hungry. But today I eat most of it like u say she only take few teaspoon.
Lsy same situation as u. Ytd went for her 2nd hep b and as usual they checked her wt n ht. She only gained 0.4kg. Hmmm and same thing small built but she mentioned maybe follow mum cos I m quite small built too. She checked her head circumference and found it not proportionate w the body so we have to see a doctor. Wahhhh waste time haha but doc said no big deal just monitor. Any babies here have a big head too? I think I can be kanchiong sometimes. :(

bbanna

Isy, my girl gained 450g in 5 -6 weeks, nurse said her weight is still in lower percentile, but they comment her height is in highest percentile, head is average. I'm big build, so I guess it's true like mother like daughter for her height. I'm at home these few days, her intake is lesser compare to normal day, looking forward to try Nestle cerelac normal rice tomorrow, hope she can gain more after adding solid.

bbanna

I haven't add solid yet, she has light fever after 3rd jab so wait until tomorrow. Hope she likes it . Btw, the cereal u bought need prepare with milk or with water? I bought the nestle normal rice, it states prepare with milk, Im going to use breast milk, should be fine ba?