EDD May 2011

leeevie

Agreed. Actually I stay with my in-laws. But because my MIL is also looking after my niece, I am afraid she might not be able to handle my confinement with looking after my niece. So, looking for a good CL, but after sounding her out, seems like she's a little skeptical about having to pay so much money etc.
mmm..how much did u tell ur mil that a cl cost?

leeevie

Managed to find out more info about CL.. Now considering between CL or just getting confinement food..
think there are a couple of things that you might need to think through before deciding..
1. how receptive ur family
2. got space for cl to stay?
3. are u a first time mummy?

if ur family isn't that receptive, why not consider a non-stay in CL? she will go and help you from morning and leave at about evening..in that way, you can have ur privacy and ur mil might be more receptive?

whomovedmycheese

girl, i think that's the market rate leh..okie leh, i think.
u tried discussing with ur hubby?
Agreed it's market rate.. Anyway have gotten my hb to talk to her.. Hehe.. Anyway, I am a first time mum, so having a CL would be ideal actually. Now just wondering where to find a good one.

leeevie

Agreed it's market rate.. Anyway have gotten my husband to talk to her.. Hehe.. Anyway, I am a first time mum, so having a CL would be ideal actually. Now just wondering where to find a good one.
*sigh* me too! tried calling one last night and she told me she's booked!! also dunno how now

any mummies also looking for cl?

whomovedmycheese

i think i saw quite a couple of posts that she posted her EDD is in april, may, sept 10 and many more.. so i dont think the EDDs are genuine. :)
just my observation.
Agreed. I thought I saw them too. :)

How's your yoga lessons? I saw you posted some thread on it some time back. I am thinking of starting yoga or pilates.

luvjoanne

Agreed. I thought I saw them too. :)

How's your yoga lessons? I saw you posted some thread on it some time back. I am thinking of starting yoga or pilates.
hihi, my yoga lessons are good. enjoyed them. but currently instructor is out of town for a couple of weeks so no yoga at the moment. trying to substitute with more walking instead :)

whomovedmycheese

My stomach has grown bigger! :err: Last time I had a flat tummy, then now my waist has expanded! Have also started to wear maternity pants coz my normal office pants cannot fit already.

bunbun

Hello, I'm new here and my EDD is 6 May :)

Anyone had their triple test and were the results ok? I got a scare when they dated my Week of Pregnancy wrongly to the lab and for hours my world went quite dark.
The assistant had told me that they will not call me unless it is something VERY SERIOUS. So when they called me, my heart dropped 90000 feet. Am quite angry with her.

Still after correction, my risk factor is not the lowest at 1 in 500+ for down.

Scheduling a second opinion and also a detailed scan.

So worrying, really just wish for a healthy happy baby....

bunbun

And oh! I gained 6 kgs so far!!! :-( I haven't heard of anyone gaining as much as me this far in.
Doc told me I should probably cut back as I was not underweight before.
Need to start swimming and cutting down on sweets and carbs

whomovedmycheese

Hello, I'm new here and my EDD is 6 May :)

Anyone had their triple test and were the results ok? I got a scare when they dated my Week of Pregnancy wrongly to the lab and for hours my world went quite dark.
The assistant had told me that they will not call me unless it is something VERY SERIOUS. So when they called me, my heart dropped 90000 feet. Am quite angry with her.

Still after correction, my risk factor is not the lowest at 1 in 500+ for down.

Scheduling a second opinion and also a detailed scan.

So worrying, really just wish for a healthy happy baby....
Hi!

I suppose you mean OSCAR Test? The test done at 11-14 wk?

whomovedmycheese

And oh! I gained 6 kgs so far!!! :-( I haven't heard of anyone gaining as much as me this far in.
Doc told me I should probably cut back as I was not underweight before.
Need to start swimming and cutting down on sweets and carbs
Well, my gynae told me he had a patient who gained 10kg in the first 12wks! So, how much a person can gain is dependent on her weight before pregnancy?

bunbun

Triple test to test for hcg, this feto protein and estriol i think.. for neural defects and D/S at 16 weeks... not sure if it is called oscar...