EDD May 2011

v0nne

Perhaps you could call the clinic if you have concerns..Though this is my 2nd pregnancy,i didnt have any sharp pain in my tummy for the 1st pregnancy so im sorry i cant advise you on this..
thanks m0mmy to be :) i asked doc about it , and he said its perfectly normal as its my womb stretching , so that baby would have enough space :) neway , ive done my detail scan :) its a babygirl :)

v0nne

thanks mommys to be for the advise :))
i have asked doc about it , and he said , its perfectly normal for the sharp pain as my womb is growing for the baby :)) neway , ive done my detailed scan:) its a baby girl !

jacole

Hello all,

anyone looking for homemade rice wine confinement period?

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ http://little.pepoapparels.com/

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

izanyzam

Hello all MTBs...!!! Been a while since anyone posted here..How have you all been doing?? Im so thankful to have reached my 30th week..Just a few more weeks to go though..!! And GOSHHH..My baby has been soooo active lately..I just love feeling his kicks and nudges though sometimes,it can be quite painful..!!!

Hoping to hear from all you mummies out there..Take care in the meantime..!! :Dancing_wub:

v0nne

Hello all MTBs...!!! Been a while since anyone posted here..How have you all been doing?? Im so thankful to have reached my 30th week..Just a few more weeks to go though..!! And GOSHHH..My baby has been soooo active lately..I just love feeling his kicks and nudges though sometimes,it can be quite painful..!!!

Hoping to hear from all you mummies out there..Take care in the meantime..!! :Dancing_wub:
yea ! me too :) in my 28weeks now . isit that baby will move abit lesser?

azzzima

yea ! its quite quiet :) im delivering on 27may ! my first baby ! congrats to you !
congrats to you.. anw are you currently working? when do you plan to take your maternity leave? i heard first baby usually comes out earlier than the edd..

whomovedmycheese

My baby has been very active too! Can feel many activities even when I am sleeping.

Going to see her in a week's time. Happy! Btw, do you see your gynae more often now that you are in your 30th week?