EDD May 2011

lsy

My gal so far 3 feeding didn't make noise , guai guai finish 100ml.. Isy, give ur gal sometime, coz i didn't latch her much, may be she used to bottle feed but need something softer ..
Every night, after last feeding i will latch her n put her to sleep,, i scared she become a habit as just nw my hubby carry her, she is not happy.. then i latch her, she then go to sleep..
My gal need to Ng Ng her then can poo, but sometimes she will throw tantrum to me when she doesn't feel like..
Think teacher no time to feed her several attempts. Think she will drink if try every 15mins in an hour time frame.
So the M teat works for your gal d :)
U not giving her pacifier Ma?

bbanna

Like I've guessed really only drinking 20-30ml via nuk M. Time for u to try pigeon M.
By the way, ytd my gal drink 80ml 3 times. Reached home last feed before sleep only took 50ml.
Sigh evening test using the same teat not suck again.. And I was scolded by senior in the house that I'm cold blooded and don't feed my baby. Faint!

bbanna

Hmm I'm not sure. But since birth my mom place her sleep on tummy so that her Face nicely shaped and not easily startled. Of course we do jaga to prevent SIDS. Later on head too long have to make her sleep on her back lol. Now that she can flip around herself, I have no control, just let her sleep whichever way she's comfy. At night she will turn sideways until one arm is under her body and head faced side ways. Not our normal side lying. Her face will faced the other direction and the arm beneath at another direction. I see also can imagine my arm will numb when I wake up. Lol and I will turn her to her back whenever I wake up and see that.
Ic, Ur gal is very flexible in cross motor. Thought bb >4-5 mth can only flip around themselves.

my hip expanded.. my jeans cannot wear liao.. some more got bigger boob, my blouse also not fitting.. my tummy still flappy..
so far i lost 13kg from birth.. my fren said very good liao wo
Wow sounds good to me too.. haha... i din gain much during pregnancy oli gain 8kg and now i weight lesser den prior to pregnancy but still i cant fit in my jeans=( and my boobs are too big its scary its F Cup now and my sis is telling me F cup = Fake Cup =.=" haha very lame of her

Just curious, why made you want to bring him there? I am starting to be a little worried for my baby. When she sits up, she seems to be leaning onto one side, like slip disc..
Initially it was due to jaundice, the chiropractor say his spine was a lil twisted thus he can't pass out the excess bilirubin.. After a few session, amazingly his jaundice subsided.. And his reflux was pretty serious too.. Find it hard To burp him.. He is so gasy n always end up throwing up after feed.. Now he just sit up, he will auto burp alrdy.. Chiropractor will also exercise my bb.. She always say swing swing swing him like throwing him into the air.. Den ur bb PSLE will score 300 Marks.. Lol

Wow sounds good to me too.. haha... i din gain much during pregnancy oli gain 8kg and now i weight lesser den prior to pregnancy but still i cant fit in my jeans=( and my boobs are too big its scary its F Cup now and my sis is telling me F cup = Fake Cup =.=" haha very lame of her
I can't fit into my shorts too.. Hi 5!

lsy

Isy,

How to train bb to flip? Mine put him tummy time he will dozed off.. Put him side way he will remain that way.. Lazy to move.. Headache..
I think u can let him try sideway first ESP when taking naps when u r around. During playtime try not to assist him on tummy but u slowly turn him to be on his tummy. Perhaps that way he will know this is how he should do a turn.
I did not train her in any special way but I guess she is just stronger than other babies that's why able to carry herself to flip. Coz she got strong kicks since birth , even PD commented on her strong legs during 1st week check up.

i gained 18 kg during preggy, still have 5 kg to go..
Ii only give her 0-3 mth teat , not yet introo M size teat to her for pigeon bottle.. i guess is the peristaltic nipple tht help abit.. , so far she is comfortable

lsy

i gained 18 kg during preggy, still have 5 kg to go..
Ii only give her 0-3 mth teat , not yet introo M size teat to her for pigeon bottle.. i guess is the peristaltic nipple tht help abit.. , so far she is comfortable
Or could be straight flow rather than top flow. My girl so far ok with M never drips. Feeding time 10mins if she's willing to drink. I guess that's fine.