EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

your supply is so good, think can nurse until 2 years old d, What's your target?
Hopefully 1 year. I m actually quite scared that now I don't Pump so much, my suPply will drop drastically. Just started it so don't know what's the damage like. Quality has confirmed dropped though, since it's not as fat already.

lsy

Haha your baby so cute,
My baby Daytime seldom cry for feeding, night time yes. Will u set alarm or wait for Bb cry then wake up to feed?
Im light sleeper never set alarm. When I'm engorged I see her moving in sleep I just latch. Will usually be 5-6 hours.

lsy

Can you imagine bathing in vomit? No right? Can't stand the smell. Besides, got sensitive skin, later pimples outbreak worse.. Haha
My girl just now doesn't want bottle again. I was engorged do latched her until stomach bloated and burp milk out. See that's what I call full. Pour away the 50ml thawed ebm. Sigh. Then mum say the teat hole like still very small, needle poke another hole beside. Ok la now do whatever as long as she clear my fridge ebm. Now feels like pumping to ease engorgement rather than stocking for baby. I got a feeling my girl might wanna wean early.

My freezer is full too. Now looking for mums who might be keen in taking milk, otherwise, will feed the rubbish bin. I am pumping 4 times a day now, and throwing away what I pump the second time I pump at work. :( Totally no space already.
Ur bb drink frozen ebm? My bb sometime reject sometime drink I v stress as I don't pump during work.. My suppl sure will drop.. I scared i cant even feed till 6 months if he only accept fresh ebm

My girl just now doesn't want bottle again. I was engorged do latched her until stomach bloated and burp milk out. See that's what I call full. Pour away the 50ml thawed ebm. Sigh. Then mum say the teat hole like still very small, needle poke another hole beside. Ok la now do whatever as long as she clear my fridge ebm. Now feels like pumping to ease engorgement rather than stocking for baby. I got a feeling my girl might wanna wean early.
Ya mz look out for symptoms of weaning.. M pretty sure once ur bb starts cereal.. Maybe she ll gain wt.. ;)) she rch her milestones pretty early.. M not surprise if she wean early too ;) ur gal v responsive n sociable.. Hee smart smart..

azzzima

Yup... She hasn't posted for so long..
Hi ladies

I m doing ok. My daughter has been drinking my supposedly night pump these few days. I have yet to introduce her cereal though we have bought one. Maybe husband n mil will give it a shot today. I wonder if she s drinking enough. These few days she s been drinking about 10 mins instead of the usual 20mins in total. I read at kelly website and apparently as they grow they ll drink more efficiently. Oh well looks like she s ok since she s always happy. Hmm oh now she knows how to cry even louder. I assume that she s been playing all day long and becomes one grumpy baby when she has to sleep as her tiny body needs to rest. Sorry for being inactive I have been reading but didn't have the time to post or comment much hehe. Thanks for asking guys. Hope all doing fine. Spending precious quality time for those still on ml and coping well for those back to work. :D

whomovedmycheese

Ur bb drink frozen ebm? My bb sometime reject sometime drink I v stress as I don't pump during work.. My suppl sure will drop.. I scared i cant even feed till 6 months if he only accept fresh ebm
I have been training her to drink frozen ebm. Coz I am afraid she would not want it. You try to pump at night from 1-5am. It's when the milk stimulation is the highest.

Hi Mummies, my girl trigger finger need pysio and wear splint:001_302: six month later if not better den we are left with no choice but a minor operation. I'm back to wrk alrdy and pump in the toilet, hopefully my supply will maintain.:001_302: I just started out on solid food for my girl ystd too, she like it very much asking for more den what I prepared for her*Happy*

Last edited:

azzzima

Hi Mummies, my girl trigger finger need pysio and wear splint:001_302: six month later if not better den we are left with no choice but a minor operation. I'm back to wrk alrdy and pump in the toilet, hopefully my supply will maintain.:001_302:
Hi hope her tiny finger will be ok in no time without requiring an op. Anyway I know how tough it is to pump in the toilet ESP on hygiene issue. Hope ur supply will maintain k. Tc :D

casshong

Hi mummies, I've decided to be a stay home mum to look after my boy. He's 3 months now. Are any of you also sahm? I would like to join some sahm groups and organize play dates. Do you know of any? I stay in yew tee.

bbanna

I have been training her to drink frozen ebm. Coz I am afraid she would not want it. You try to pump at night from 1-5am. It's when the milk stimulation is the highest.
I wake up only after hearing my Bb ng ng ng during that time, alarm also can't help. Why I'm so sleepy?
Haha..

bbanna

Hi Mummies, my girl trigger finger need pysio and wear splint:001_302: six month later if not better den we are left with no choice but a minor operation. I'm back to wrk alrdy and pump in the toilet, hopefully my supply will maintain.:001_302: I just started out on solid food for my girl ystd too, she like it very much asking for more den what I prepared for her*Happy*
My bless for your girl recovering soon and without the need for op.
If I'm going to pump at work, the place is also to be toliet. Do u clean breast pump after one session ?

bbanna

Btw, is there a need to take solid within 6 mth? Why a dr said other food will bring more troubles to Bb under 6 mth. breast milk or fm should be sufficient already.

My bless for your girl recovering soon and without the need for op.
If I'm going to pump at work, the place is also to be toliet. Do u clean breast pump after one session ?
Thanks bbanna, yap, becos i wrk in a environment where there us more man den woman, so I can lock the toilet and have it all for myself. But sadly I missed lunched, not enuff time to eat n pump=(

Btw, is there a need to take solid within 6 mth? Why a dr said other food will bring more troubles to Bb under 6 mth. breast milk or fm should be sufficient already.
Dr Lim advise me to start on solid when I bring my girl to her last week, so I started her early. Just came back from work, maid told me that she has 5 feeds of bm and 2 feeds of brown rice cereal. She cried and hit my maid when she finish her cereal as she wanted more. Now giving her half tablespoon of it per feed. I search on net, it's said that if baby have porridge before 6mths of age, the chances of getting ashma is much lower.

And she don seems to be satisfy with jus ebm.

whomovedmycheese

Thanks bbanna, yap, becos i wrk in a environment where there us more man den woman, so I can lock the toilet and have it all for myself. But sadly I missed lunched, not enuff time to eat n pump=(
Hahaha.. I also work in an environment whereby the men are more than women. So, the toilet is almost mine. Pumping there is not an issue.. Coz not so dirty either.

whomovedmycheese

Dr Lim advise me to start on solid when I bring my girl to her last week, so I started her early. Just came back from work, maid told me that she has 5 feeds of bm and 2 feeds of brown rice cereal. She cried and hit my maid when she finish her cereal as she wanted more. Now giving her half tablespoon of it per feed. I search on net, it's said that if baby have porridge before 6mths of age, the chances of getting ashma is much lower.

And she don seems to be satisfy with jus ebm.
Wow your PD advise you to start solid so early? Which PD you go to?